Mixed messages from a Piscean girl...advice needed :-(

Cody

So I met this Pisces woman a month or so back. We hit it off immediately, had a long chat and there was so much eye contact and subtle flirting. I see her once a week at her place of work so each time I have been back we chatted a bit longer until finally one day I asked her to go for a drink with me and she agreed. We ended up staying out all night together, it was the most amazing night, we talked for hours and I really felt a connection with this girl. There was definatley chemistry between us. We ended up going to bed together, nothing happened as we were quite drunk but we did cuddle all night. I did not however tell her I liked her that night, the closest I got to this was to say I really loved being around her and wanted to spend more time with her.

The next day I drove her home and she seemed a bit distant towards me. We chatted and she told me she had a boyfriend but it was pretty much over as he never made and effort towards her.

I saw her a few days later and she agreed to go for a drink again. While at work she was totally normal and happy towards me, as soon as we were alone at a bar she went distant again. She did perk up when I asked her if her BF had made any effort to come and see her, she replied he had not and proceded to reiterate to me that she saw herself as single and no longer loved him. We had previously spoken about taking some lessons together and as we parted she said she still wanted to do them with me and she would look into it.

A few hours later she texted me, just a hello text mentioning something we had talked about. We chatted for a few texts and then she just dropped offline, no goodnight or nothing.

I decided it best not to contact her or chase too much so I did not contact her for 3 days. On the night of the third day she texts me again asking me how I am. Again we chatted, she said again she wanted to do the lessons with me, we joked and then sure enough she just droppped offline, no goodbye.

So a few days later I see her at work again. She is just finishing as I go to leave and I give her a small present, just something she said she wanted when she was at my house. she says she will walk to the station with me. I keep it light hearted but eventually we start chatting about a mutual holiday we wanted to take and she says that we should go away together at Christmas. I agree, we chat briefly about arranging our lessons and finally I muscle up the courage to ask her out. Now this is where everything goes a bit weird. It was a standard boy asking a girl out. I looked her in the eye, said "Come out to dinner with me on friday". She looked happy at that thought, agreed, gave me a hug and a kiss on
the cheek and we parted. The next day she texts me saying she knew she had plans that night with work but asked if I would like to come with her. I agree.

Friday comes and I meet her at a bar. She is with a few collegues I barely know. She has also had a bad day at work and is talking with the other girls about this. Whats weird is she pretty much totally ignores for for the first hour and a half I am there. Every now and again she would look up from her conversation and make brief eye contact with me before looking away. One thing to note here one of her colleagues kept telling me what an amzazing woman she was and how lucky I was!! Like she new we were into each other even though she was ignoring me!!

We next head to a bar and I am a Taurus and although very sensitive I will tell someone if they have done something I think is off. I told her that i thought it was rude after asking her on a date to invite me out with her friends instead and then ignore me. She apolosiged but then said she never realised it was supposed to be a date!!! In my confused state I asked her "So you dont want to go out on a date with me?" to which she replied "Yes id love to". When then chatted for a while, she keeps asking me why Im
single, like she just cant understand why. I end up saying to her that what she told me about being over her boyfreind was a lie, that she was still in love with him. She did not look upset at this but said I was right she did still have feelings for him, then proceded to tell me she WAS SINGLE...she said this a few times as if to ram the fact into my brain!

So We end up back at mine but her friend is with us and needs to stay as its late and has to sleep on my sofa.(I have a large room in a houseshare so the friend was in the room with us) She immediatley jumps into my bed
(not the friend) and I roll over and simply say "gimme a cuddle"...she replies "no, its too hot".

The next morning I drive her home and I just feel the need to confront her. I ask her what is going on between us. She tells me that she likes
being around me but she wants to leave things as they are. She says this twice and then ends on "I just dont like the word date, or dating..it puts pressure on everything"! Next thing she says we should start our lessons that week, thanks me for a lovely night and statutory hug and kiss on
the cheek, I leave.

Later that evening I'm at a friends party and I decided to text her, it was just a silly text, refering to the previous night...3 days later she has still not replied to me. Its Whatsapp message so I can see she is logging on and off in this time, she has ignored the text. I end up sending a message saying I hope I did not offend her by what I said, almost straight away she replies telling me "dont be silly". I was really tired so we only chatted a
bit, and I said goodnight and went to bed. Next day I remembered she wanted some music I played on the friday, I put a list together for her and emailed it over. Later that night I decided I should take the lead on organising our lessons and rung up the center and whatsapp'd her the details....yup no reply again, message sent at 7pm she was on and offline
until 1am.

When I woke up I just felt the compulsion to ask her if she recieved my text...messaged her asking and almost immediately got a reply saying she did and was about to respond the night before but got distracted. Then went on to say that my music I sent "Touched her soul". She also said to go ahead and book the course, we chatted for around and hour via text and she was at work so replys were every 10 mins or so but eventually when I asked her if she wanted to do something with me the following weekend....yep she ignored the text...still on and offline but ignoring it! Its been 24 hours and nothing.

A few things I should point out here. Re-reading this post it looks like its happening to two teenagers. I'm late thirties and she is 30. We are both very spiritual souls, although not religious. Like I said I'm pretty much your
typical Taurus. I admit a very sensitive one. She is a total Piscean. Also she is an amazing woman, I mean AMAZING. I have never met anyone before this incredible. All her friends at dinner kept telling me she has the biggest heart of anyone they ever met and is so loving. This makes the way she is acting so weird, she knows I like her and cant she see her actions and hot and cold/mixed messages hurt me?

So can anyone out there in Astroland give me some ideas on what is going on?

Claire19

So I met this Pisces woman a month or so back. We hit it off immediately, had a long chat and there was so much eye contact and subtle flirting. I see her once a week at her place of work so each time I have been back we chatted a bit longer until finally one day I asked her to go for a drink with me and she agreed. We ended up staying out all night together, it was the most amazing night, we talked for hours and I really felt a connection with this girl. There was definatley chemistry between us. We ended up going to bed together, nothing happened as we were quite drunk but we did cuddle all night. I did not however tell her I liked her that night, the closest I got to this was to say I really loved being around her and wanted to spend more time with her.

The next day I drove her home and she seemed a bit distant towards me. We chatted and she told me she had a boyfriend but it was pretty much over as he never made and effort towards her.

I saw her a few days later and she agreed to go for a drink again. While at work she was totally normal and happy towards me, as soon as we were alone at a bar she went distant again. She did perk up when I asked her if her BF had made any effort to come and see her, she replied he had not and proceded to reiterate to me that she saw herself as single and no longer loved him. We had previously spoken about taking some lessons together and as we parted she said she still wanted to do them with me and she would look into it.

A few hours later she texted me, just a hello text mentioning something we had talked about. We chatted for a few texts and then she just dropped offline, no goodnight or nothing.

I decided it best not to contact her or chase too much so I did not contact her for 3 days. On the night of the third day she texts me again asking me how I am. Again we chatted, she said again she wanted to do the lessons with me, we joked and then sure enough she just droppped offline, no goodbye.

So a few days later I see her at work again. She is just finishing as I go to leave and I give her a small present, just something she said she wanted when she was at my house. she says she will walk to the station with me. I keep it light hearted but eventually we start chatting about a mutual holiday we wanted to take and she says that we should go away together at Christmas. I agree, we chat briefly about arranging our lessons and finally I muscle up the courage to ask her out. Now this is where everything goes a bit weird. It was a standard boy asking a girl out. I looked her in the eye, said "Come out to dinner with me on friday". She looked happy at that thought, agreed, gave me a hug and a kiss on
the cheek and we parted. The next day she texts me saying she knew she had plans that night with work but asked if I would like to come with her. I agree.

Friday comes and I meet her at a bar. She is with a few collegues I barely know. She has also had a bad day at work and is talking with the other girls about this. Whats weird is she pretty much totally ignores for for the first hour and a half I am there. Every now and again she would look up from her conversation and make brief eye contact with me before looking away. One thing to note here one of her colleagues kept telling me what an amzazing woman she was and how lucky I was!! Like she new we were into each other even though she was ignoring me!!

We next head to a bar and I am a Taurus and although very sensitive I will tell someone if they have done something I think is off. I told her that i thought it was rude after asking her on a date to invite me out with her friends instead and then ignore me. She apolosiged but then said she never realised it was supposed to be a date!!! In my confused state I asked her "So you dont want to go out on a date with me?" to which she replied "Yes id love to". When then chatted for a while, she keeps asking me why Im
single, like she just cant understand why. I end up saying to her that what she told me about being over her boyfreind was a lie, that she was still in love with him. She did not look upset at this but said I was right she did still have feelings for him, then proceded to tell me she WAS SINGLE...she said this a few times as if to ram the fact into my brain!

So We end up back at mine but her friend is with us and needs to stay as its late and has to sleep on my sofa.(I have a large room in a houseshare so the friend was in the room with us) She immediatley jumps into my bed
(not the friend) and I roll over and simply say "gimme a cuddle"...she replies "no, its too hot".

The next morning I drive her home and I just feel the need to confront her. I ask her what is going on between us. She tells me that she likes
being around me but she wants to leave things as they are. She says this twice and then ends on "I just dont like the word date, or dating..it puts pressure on everything"! Next thing she says we should start our lessons that week, thanks me for a lovely night and statutory hug and kiss on
the cheek, I leave.

Later that evening I'm at a friends party and I decided to text her, it was just a silly text, refering to the previous night...3 days later she has still not replied to me. Its Whatsapp message so I can see she is logging on and off in this time, she has ignored the text. I end up sending a message saying I hope I did not offend her by what I said, almost straight away she replies telling me "dont be silly". I was really tired so we only chatted a
bit, and I said goodnight and went to bed. Next day I remembered she wanted some music I played on the friday, I put a list together for her and emailed it over. Later that night I decided I should take the lead on organising our lessons and rung up the center and whatsapp'd her the details....yup no reply again, message sent at 7pm she was on and offline
until 1am.

When I woke up I just felt the compulsion to ask her if she recieved my text...messaged her asking and almost immediately got a reply saying she did and was about to respond the night before but got distracted. Then went on to say that my music I sent "Touched her soul". She also said to go ahead and book the course, we chatted for around and hour via text and she was at work so replys were every 10 mins or so but eventually when I asked her if she wanted to do something with me the following weekend....yep she ignored the text...still on and offline but ignoring it! Its been 24 hours and nothing.

A few things I should point out here. Re-reading this post it looks like its happening to two teenagers. I'm late thirties and she is 30. We are both very spiritual souls, although not religious. Like I said I'm pretty much your
typical Taurus. I admit a very sensitive one. She is a total Piscean. Also she is an amazing woman, I mean AMAZING. I have never met anyone before this incredible. All her friends at dinner kept telling me she has the biggest heart of anyone they ever met and is so loving. This makes the way she is acting so weird, she knows I like her and cant she see her actions and hot and cold/mixed messages hurt me?

You need to load both your charts. However it looks to me that she is wary of getting involved again right now given the scenario with the boyfriend. It is early days and if you really like her, take it easy and just be patient. SHe doesnt want to get too involved physically with you it seems. I would be going out with other girls if I were you. It is way too soon to be so involved.

Cody

Thanks for the reply! I dont have either of our charts unfortunatley. I did ask her last week if she fancied going out this weekend and she took 3 days to reply... yes she was on and off-line the whole time so is obviously ignoring me specifically. Strangely in her reply she said she would like to meet up for a drink?!? It really seems like she is actively trying to mess with my head. I hate to have to do it but I think unless she actually talks to me about what is going on in her head I'm going to have to walk away for the sake of my sanity!

Tessie

Banned

I was enjoying your somewhat detailed story. It reminded me of when I was 15. And then you wrote that ^^. Just so funny. Good story.

About her, my take is, she is in love with her ex. She is single and wishes she could move on from her feelings, which is why she insists on disclosing that single status and is trying what is probably her best to walk as a single person. But she is in love with the ex. Why do I say that?

Truly single women see black and white. They will kiss you on the cheek if they want to date you. When you ask them on a date, they will remember that it is a date they are going on. Just like you did. So I am sure you realise this. I think she is not truly a single woman. She kisses you because you are a nice guy and comforting to be around, at this time. However, dating may be far from her mind, demonstrated by the fact she "fitted" your "date" into work drinks. I have only done that when I thought the guy was "nice enough but not for me any time soon."

She is spending time with you. Yet her behaviour on the date, her behaviour on messaging, her behaviour on time keeping, all show she is not into you. You would probably get more commitment from a customer service rep. She seems to be dragging her heels. I think here you are utilised as a distraction. That she is open to making other non-date like arrangements suggests she finds you a pleasant/easy-going distraction.

I think she is imprisoned by her feelings for her ex. Those feelings are clearly powerful, which suggests she may still feel love. Equally, I am certain she does not realise how this is affecting you. She clearly thinks you are ace. She might be single on paper. But her heart is not single, I would say. To test that theory, lets say she is stand offish by default. Yet her friends say she is warm with a big heart. Its not her, its not you, it her feelings for her ex. that are keeping her, I think.

Last edited:

Cody

Hey, yes i'm starting to come round to the fact she is not into me. Although my mind keeps drifting back to the two occasions where she said she would love to go on a date with me! Seems like when she is drunk she opens up and shows interest and then when sober she decides to back off again.

Anyway I have not contacted her since last sunday and she has still not replied to me, we are supposed to go for a drink on friday and I'm trying to think of a nice way to get out of going, if she does indeed contact me about meeting up! arghh love is so convoluted in the 21st century!!

Tessie

Banned
Hey, yes i'm starting to come round to the fact she is not into me. Although my mind keeps drifting back to the two occasions where she said she would love to go on a date with me!
I think her head may want to but her heart is not ready.

ashriia

Hi Cody,

I feel for you. The taurus/pisces connection can be wonderful. Pisceans can be so charming and wonderful to talk with. However when it comes to relationships/dating I think both have different needs. Taurus needs security, and seeks to get to that secure place in a relationship or interaction. Pisceans are very malleable folks. So they are usually totally willing to compromise with you, or work with you. But not without driving you nuts with confusion. I am a taurus sun myself, and from my experience (and I have had lots with Pisces) that never goes away. Even after 12 or 15 years! lol. So it's up to you how willing you are able to work with that, and what your needs are. If you can work with things always being a little unclear/ undefined then great. They can be absolutely lovely partners. But if you can't, you'd probably be better off finding a Scorpio sun woman. Relationships with them tend to get to that secure place quite fast. I think in general, libras and aquas are better equipped for working with pisceans. Though it depends on your chart placements to, if you have a lot of air, there might not being much issues with security factors.
just my 2 cents worth!

:smile:good luck.

leung223

Hey man! Just saw your story, its a year old but still...
I'd like you to know that, I am in fact encountering the same exact scenario with the same exact response you had! How incredible is this? Pisces girls are so ALIKE omg!

To make my long story short, me and this girl We've known each other for about a little over a months and we've hung out and have quiet a few dates already. Yes whenever I text her, she either respond immediately, ignores sometimes ( dont you hate that?) or just drops off the grid without giving a closure to our conversation. I hate that. But I guess thats how they are, wether they intentionally mess with our mind or not. I myself is a Pisces male. I would never end any conversation with anyone without a closure. I always thought the Pisces are alike but I guess sometimes it isn't.

So as to my confusion also, is she interested in me? I say yes otherwise why would she hang out or date with me. But to which point? Im not sure. I know if Pisces in general, if they are not interested in someone, they would not even bother. But it seems to me she cant let go of her past feelings completely to accept a new genuine one in front of her. I believe the longer this takes, I'll end up in the friend zone ****. Her head and mind is not thinking aligned.

But again, she needs time just like your Pisces girl. We can't rush them, but I believe a good set of mood and event could give us the opportunity to confess because the good part about a Pisces girl is, they follow their feelings. We just have to push the right buttons.

For your info, I'm 36, ad she's 30. Haha I know how incredible this is, our story is so similar!! Since you are like 1 year ahead of me, I'd like to know how things ends up between you two? Let me know thanks!

StarryEyedDismay

Wow, after reading Cody and leung223's post, I have to say I had the exact same problem with a hot-cold Pisces girl. I'll spare you guys the details, but I'll just say that I'm still confused to this day about why it didn't work out. I think leung is right, though...we're just not pushing their buttons in the right way! Any Pisces women want to help us understand what we're doing wrong? :D

leung223

Wow, after reading Cody and leung223's post, I have to say I had the exact same problem with a hot-cold Pisces girl. I'll spare you guys the details, but I'll just say that I'm still confused to this day about why it didn't work out. I think leung is right, though...we're just not pushing their buttons in the right way! Any Pisces women want to help us understand what we're doing wrong? :D

Well, I can give you some recent update. I think things are getting a little bit better now. Recently took her to a big concert. And boy she was incredible high haha, I think you just have to do the right thing in the right mood. I think pisces girls are very different from the rest to the zodiacs, so I wouldn't recommend judgment from your previous experience with the girls. I think since Pisces girls sometimes fluctuates between sophistication and simplicity, you just have to start scratch and treat your Pisces girls as a "NEW SPECIES" to get to know her. This way you wouldn't be wondering with the same question you have in your head right now.

So here is just some few tips I learned so far:
1. Go with the flow. Pisces girls are mood type, they go with the flows, they'll do what they feels like. For example if the mood is right, you might be able to give her a kiss.
2. You MUST always make the move. (Pisces girls will never make the move even if she loves you crazy).
3. DO NOT push your Pisces girls in the corner where she can't escape; I'm not talking about physically pushing her. You can't let her feel pressured to be obligated to be with you. Being too nice to her is an example she will feel pressured if you guys are still on the dating/seeing section. You can be very nice to her AFTER you guys are officially in a romantic relationship.
4. They don't like to take things too fast. So far I'm getting the feelings that they don't like to rush into things. They choose their partner very carefully. Give her some time, but at the same time don't take too long to make the move. You have to be what they called in the Godilock zone of the Pisces girl. Not too soon, and not too slow.

Hope the tips help. =)

StarryEyedDismay

Thanks for the tips. Number four might explain what happened. The girl that I was seeing actually did make the first move, and about 99% of the date was just amazing (it felt like a possible soulmate connection, if there's such a thing). Then, all of the sudden, as I was walking her to her car, her body language totally changed, from pressing up against me and holding hands all night, to suddenly leaning back and putting extra space between us, which I interpreted as a clear "don't try to kiss me" sign. When I texted her later, she said she'd like to go out again, but her responses felt flat and didn't make an effort to carry the conversation. I wonder if possibly she felt like she was making it too easy and wanted to see if I would make an effort to win her over. Unfortunately, I was subscribed to the "plenty of fish in the sea" philosophy at the time and refused to chase any woman. It's too bad, because I've been thinking about her a lot lately and really kicking myself for not making more of an effort. :( But I'm glad to hear things are working out for you!

StarryEyedDismay

Blaze, thanks for the info! After reading about the three possible signs Venus could be in, I have to say my particular Pisces interest sounds like she has traits from all three. I'm guessing their could be other influences in her birth chart that are making it seem like that?

Blaze

Account Closed
Yea, she could also have Mercury in Aries, Pieces or late Aquarius, depending on what day she was born.

Do you know her birthday? With that you could get a base chart but without the birth time it's kind of useless. The only good would be knowing what planets are in which sign, which is better than nothing, eh?

StarryEyedDismay

Yes, that would be better than nothing! In any case, I might just do it the old fashioned way and text her. We're still friends on FB, which I'll take as a sign that she wouldn't be completely opposed to me saying hello, lol.

Oddity

I know this thread is about the Sun sign Pieces, but I'd like to say one thingy.

If the girl you're with or after has her sun in Pieces, then the planet of love, Venus could be in one of three signs: Aries, Pieces or Aquarius.

Venus- http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venus1.html

:smile:

Venus could be in Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, or Taurus. Venus can be two signs from the sun. Mercury can only be one sign from the sun, so if you have a Pisces sun, then Mercury can be in Aquarius, Pisces, or Aries.

Why am I getting visions of everybody drawing little hearts with names in them on the cover of their school books while reading this thread? ;)

StarryEyedDismay

Venus could be in Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, or Why am I getting visions of everybody drawing little hearts with names in them on the cover of their school books while reading this thread? ;)

LOL, I was doing that at work one time with a girl I liked who also worked there (I don't call myself "starry-eyed" for nothing), and she walked in to get something. I looked up, saw her, and quickly ripped out the Post-It note I was writing on. "What's that? A love note for me?" she asked. "You wish," I replied unconvincingly as I crumbled the paper up and shoved it in my pocket. Yeah, I'm kind of a dork!

Oddity

LOL, I was doing that at work one time with a girl I liked who also worked there (I don't call myself "starry-eyed" for nothing), and she walked in to get something. I looked up, saw her, and quickly ripped out the Post-It note I was writing on. "What's that? A love note for me?" she asked. "You wish," I replied unconvincingly as I crumbled the paper up and shoved it in my pocket. Yeah, I'm kind of a dork!

Bit of non-astrological advice, mate. If you find yourself in the situation again, just say 'yes'.