aspects between chart rulers and asc/dsc in synastry

Moulin

Hi,

I just read on another thread that when one's chart ruler conjuncts the ASC/DSC of the other person then it is significant.

I am asking as in synastry with a man his chart ruler pluto is conjunct my DSC and my DSC ruler is conjunct his DSC.

If it is significant, can anyone please tell me how this affects a couple. I presume that it depends on what sign or planet it is?

My guess is that if Pluto is conjunct my DSC (which happens to be virgo) then does my mercury conjunct his DSC mean... wait, i'm getting myself totally confused here. I am going to just write it out and ask for help!!!! :D

My ASC pisces/neptune. My DSC Virgo/mercury
His ASC Scorpio/mars pluto. HIs DSC Taurus/virgo

His ASC ruler/pluto conjunct my DSC (and my pluto)
My DSC ruler/mercury conjunct his DSC (and his mars (co ruler of ASC) is conjunct his DSC)
His DSC ruler/venus conjunct my ASC
His co ruler ASC/mars conjunct my sun/mercury (ruler of my DSC)

Is it me getting confused or is this something interesting please? Does this mean we mirror each other in a sense or just "gel" well.

I also notice that he has a very similar chart to me and our north nodes are exact conjunct plus he has sun/saturn conjunct where l have moon/venus-saturn conjunct. LOL Between us we have some heavy saturn aspects!!

Is similarity in a chart a plus or is it too familiar that one person is comfortable but does not grow from experiencing interaction from the other?

Sorry to be so confusing.. i'm having a hard time getting my head round all these ASC/DSC aspects. :eek:

princess

I can answer you only based on books I have read in Yugoslavia.They are good,but I must tell you they are diffrent than your astrology.I don't know why,but I've got that impression when I read some thread here.
I think that all that is the same but approah is diffrent.
So,if I make some mistake someone will repair it.

In Synastry aspects between two Dc or Asc or ruller of the Asc and Dc one person and ruller of the Asc and Dc another person are very important.
Also you have to pay attention to the ruller of the 5th house(house of love,fun,children,joy etc.),aspects between So,Mo,Ve,Ma.

That list of your interchart aspects that you list above can indicate that two of you are likely find your love.
It's easy for you to recognize in this relationship.It may seem that this is the kind of person that you whait of all your life,but based on all other aspects and positions between two chart relationship will or will not live,go on or just end.

His Ve on your Asc make you in love.Or he attracted you at first sight.
Also he like to spand time with you..........

Moulin

Thank you Beautiful :)

I looked at some other aspects too ad came up with these which l think are pretty sound positive aspects!

my sun/taurus my venus/aries
his sun/aries his venus/taurus
(double whammy)

sun conj moon (double whammy)
moon conj mercury + mercury semi sextile moon
moon semisextile venus
moon trine jupiter (double whammy)
sun/moon/venus/saturn/n node conj saturn
saturn conj sun/n node
mars conj sun/merc
chiron conj sun/chiron
DSC conj sun/merc
ASC conj merc/venus - good for communicative love
uranus/pluto conj DSC -
venus sextile mars - sexual
venus oposite pluto - sexual
pluto quintile venus - sexual
venus opposite uranus - sexual tension/magnetism
MC trine moon/venus/saturn
MC trine moon/mars/jupiter
n node conj n node - heading in the same direction?

Also my moon/venus/n node conj his sun/moon m'point
his mercury/venus semi square my venus/mars m'point
his sun conj my moon/chiron m'point + venus/chiron m'point
his n node conj my moon/venus m'point
my saturn conj his moon/chiron m'point

his vertex semisextile exact my sun
his vertex 45deg from my moon/venus/n node
his vertex sextile my PF exact
his vertex trine my vertex/eros
my vertex 150deg from his moon/mars
my vertex conj his uranus exact
my vertex opposite his chiron
eros conj eros
psyche conj psyche

I think because we are born only 26 days apart it explains all these conjuncts! Seems to me the emotional side is good. NO hard aspects to saturn (except lots of conjuncts) no air in either of our charts though...

(sorry, i'm thinking aloud as i'm using this person as a guinea pig to learn about aspects) :)

Question is: does similarity breed contempt or is it better in longterm?
I think these aspects are pretty good... and seem quite balanced.

I find aspects so difficult... grrr!