unemployed

ariesgurl

hello all,

I am currently unemployed and very depressed. Cant seem to even get an interview these days yet I think my resume/experience is pretty good. Whats going on?? Can someone maybe shed some light, and is there chance of employment soon. This is the longest I have been without a job, especially without any response from potential employers.

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 49

debbie

just a few thoughts. u have a few transits going on. Mars to jupiter and saturn in the eighth . Is part of the reason u r depressed because of money owed? school loans etc? Saturn Sqd native moon in Leo is bringing down yr usually cheery self and putting a damper on yr relationship with others. Uranus transiting yr Mercury means it is time to think outside the box. The times have changed. What other marketable skills do u have? Can u make jewelry?clean house? mercury rules yr sixth house of work that covers unglamorous work Also pluto which is in Libra rules yr tenth will also be under Uranus and Pluto transits.Be flexible. Did u look at ur Solar Return chart and Progressed charts? Saturn will be transiting yr midheaven. The next few years with hard work could pay off in yr career.

ariesgurl

Thnx debbie.

Well im depressed because of the money aspect but also just need a change. Sitting at home everyday is starting to get to me.

I actually have a business I started earlier in the year providing HR services but that isnt going well either.

debbie

Thnx debbie.

Well im depressed because of the money aspect but also just need a change. Sitting at home everyday is starting to get to me.

I actually have a business I started earlier in the year providing HR services but that isnt going well either.

You have a lot of planets in Aries so u need to be active. take a walk or play a sport. Go back on Astrodienst and get your other charts. Trends usually show up in more than one place

Allen

hello all,

I am currently unemployed and very depressed. Cant seem to even get an interview these days yet I think my resume/experience is pretty good. Whats going on?? Can someone maybe shed some light, and is there chance of employment soon. This is the longest I have been without a job, especially without any response from potential employers.

Since you said "these days" I would say that the major cause is probably just the saturn transiting your 10th cusp (career, status) and squared your 7th house (public transactions, partnership) moon. I don't eve think you should give up what your goals are during saturn transits, instead discipline, pace yourself, and work on whatever needs to be worked on. During your 10th house saturn transit you will definitely be evaluating your career with plenty of challenges. It's not necessarily a negative thing, but you may feel restricted and inadequate in some aspects. The lesson would be persistence and hard work. The saturn square your moon is separating so you should have already felt the brunt of that effect, however the transit to your MC (10th cusp) is in full effect. Saturn also goes retrograde later in March and will probably be conjunct your uranus which may be another time period to prepare for (sudden changes in career or a desire to do something different and more exciting).

I've been going through saturn challenges, too. I've been unemployed (not counting some freelance jobs) for several months and the most challenging time was when saturn was transiting my sun at 12 scorp a couple months ago. Saturn has passed now, and I think I might finally have a job next week. But I'm not sure, yet. But I didn't give up and I learned a ton of patience and persistence.

Allen

Another notable thing to mention is the new year's new moon conjunct pluto on your rising. This new year and the next couple years will bring you massive transformation. The transformation will generally be long-term, But it likely is starting now. Intense short-term events can also be triggered by other transiting planets.

ariesgurl

Thanks all for your insight. I haven't checked this site in a while but thought I would provide an update that I have found a job finally but its only contract work and will be coming to an end in May. It will be back to the drawing board soon...I posted a thread in the vocational section regarding entrepreneurship, retro saturn making me want to change careers? Any thoughts on that would be appreciated!

Ariesgurl

Larxene

Note: I am a novice in Traditional Hellenistic Astrology.

Just curious. Are you between 22 years old and 32 years old? According to a traditional time lord technique, between 22 and 32 years old, the time lord (the planet that rules over the time period) is Saturn. From what I am seeing in the chart, Saturn is the out-of-sect malefic and is retrograde, but is dignified by being in his sign of exaltation Libra, and is in a first angle in the 10th sign (I use a house system called the Whole Sign House). This means that in this chart Saturn produces mixed effects, both good and bad, according to his nature.

Now, when Saturn rules over the time period, the things that he governs will become more prominent in the native's life (i.e. you). Saturn is in the 10th, so he governs the native's professions and promotions. Saturn also rules over Capricorn and Aquarius, so the issues of the 1st house (life of the native, character, the mind and body of the native) and 2nd house (native's money and finances) will come to the fore.

Saturn is a general significator for loss and decay; together with his retrograde status (which symbolises delays and denials), it makes him delay and deny and sometimes outright destroy your profession. At a different time, he will restore these things back to you, but according to his own nature, which means for one that you have to make tedious effort to get back your job, or maybe the kind of work you get is repetitive and boring.

Next, Saturn also affects 1st house issues. Saturn's nature is to create loss and limitations. He makes people sluggish, lazy, depressed and sad; basically traits that make people lose productivity (whereas Jupiter increases productivity and prolificness).

But we must not only look at the negative side of things. For as I have said, Saturn's effects are mixed in this chart. Saturn's limiting nature makes people more realistic. Going through his ordeals make people realise the dualistic nature of reality. We are not always able to act under conditions that we prefer. Sometimes, problems and emergencies come up that prevent us from doing what we want, and we have to devise ways to deal with the obstacle.

Then, we have 2nd house issues, which should be quite straightforward. You may suddenly have to spend extra money and do not have enough in hand. You might be financially tight in some months, and cannot afford to buy the things you wish.

ariesgurl

Note: I am a novice in Traditional Hellenistic Astrology.

Just curious. Are you between 22 years old and 32 years old? According to a traditional time lord technique, between 22 and 32 years old, the time lord (the planet that rules over the time period) is Saturn. From what I am seeing in the chart, Saturn is the out-of-sect malefic and is retrograde, but is dignified by being in his sign of exaltation Libra, and is in a first angle in the 10th sign (I use a house system called the Whole Sign House). This means that in this chart Saturn produces mixed effects, both good and bad, according to his nature.

Now, when Saturn rules over the time period, the things that he governs will become more prominent in the native's life (i.e. you). Saturn is in the 10th, so he governs the native's professions and promotions. Saturn also rules over Capricorn and Aquarius, so the issues of the 1st house (life of the native, character, the mind and body of the native) and 2nd house (native's money and finances) will come to the fore.

Saturn is a general significator for loss and decay; together with his retrograde status (which symbolises delays and denials), it makes him delay and deny and sometimes outright destroy your profession. At a different time, he will restore these things back to you, but according to his own nature, which means for one that you have to make tedious effort to get back your job, or maybe the kind of work you get is repetitive and boring.

Next, Saturn also affects 1st house issues. Saturn's nature is to create loss and limitations. He makes people sluggish, lazy, depressed and sad; basically traits that make people lose productivity (whereas Jupiter increases productivity and prolificness).

But we must not only look at the negative side of things. For as I have said, Saturn's effects are mixed in this chart. Saturn's limiting nature makes people more realistic. Going through his ordeals make people realise the dualistic nature of reality. We are not always able to act under conditions that we prefer. Sometimes, problems and emergencies come up that prevent us from doing what we want, and we have to devise ways to deal with the obstacle.

Then, we have 2nd house issues, which should be quite straightforward. You may suddenly have to spend extra money and do not have enough in hand. You might be financially tight in some months, and cannot afford to buy the things you wish.

Thanks Larxene that was very insightful. I am actually 32 right now, turning 33 next month. Everything you described is basically my life right now and has been for a while. My career since the age of 22 to present has been quite unstable. I definitely would have to agree about the work being boring and repetitive.

I have also been feeling extremely depressed and lazy these past 3 to 4 years. In general just unmotivated and uncaring. Thats starting to change a little bit now and im starting to have more confidence in myself and my abilities.

Maybe Saturn is trying to tell me that I am not cut out for "desk work" and need to get more "hands on". I dont know but thats how I have been feeling lately anyway.

Last edited: