? Anyone know Sesamology?

RayAustin

I'm sure many of you have read my posts in the past. Now, I'm here for some assistance from everyone else. Can anyone be helpful and show me where the star of Big Bird and the Cookie Monster is posited in my natal?

raychart1.png

Here's my normal chart.. but Firmicus says you have to convert the chart into whole sign in order to see the Big Bird and Cookie Monster placements:

raychart2.png

So... I see the Cookie Monster with part of fortune in the ninth house, and Big Bird in the seventh. Does anyone know exactly what these placements indicate? I'm not that versed in the study "Sesamology" since most of the writings are still in Greek, but I'm sure at least someone on this board has studied that school of thought. Any help? :)

hiimnotcool

I see the Lot of Big Bird is in the natal 7th! According to the ancient's, primarily Firmcus as you have mentioned, that is very favorable for a wealthy and eminent spouse! I know I have read from Ptolemy "If the image of Big Bird be found upon a pivot it denotes fame' so your Sesamigons are quite favorably located! Not only that but the Lot of Cookie Monster (Cermenahise in Greek) is with Fortune and the Lord there-of. This is one of the highest honors to be blessed with!!

All in all I am quite impressed and envious of this praiseworthy natal chart. Bravo!

This is so good, and some serious astrology here at last. Big Bird in the 7th house shows big misunderstandings in relationships. But you are ready to learn something new in partnerships, you will always have a friend in your lover to help you out. You are attracted to very tall partners, possibly over 8 foot. Have you checked your BB transits, these are very important for determining the unfoldment of your relationships.

P.S I would ignore all the outer planets, and everything else, as they are pointless in the sacred art of sesamology. There are many good books on this subject, and I would recommend "Big Bird in relationships," by Puppeteer.

All the best Ray. :smile:

Last edited:

The_Sundance_Kid

I went to a Cookie Monster seminar recently- I think it was Ptolemy who said:

When casting a chart always have a lookie,
at the greatest of Monsters, the Monster Cookie;

When CM near MC is found,
The native's mind will be profound;

If Venus-Cookie aspect make,
the native shall desire cake!

Desserts will always be delayed,
if Cookie Monster retrograde!

When in the third house- the native mumbles,
But that's the way the cookie crumbles!

RayAustin

I went to a Cookie Monster seminar recently- I think it was Ptolemy who said:

When casting a chart always have a lookie,
at the greatest of Monsters, the Monster Cookie;

When CM near MC is found,
The native's mind will be profound;

If Venus-Cookie aspect make,
the native shall desire cake!

Desserts will always be delayed,
if Cookie Monster retrograde!

When in the third house- the native mumbles,
But that's the way the cookie crumbles!

LOL, I haven't seen this until today! That truly was a treat to read, thank you!!!
:happy::happy::happy:

hiimnotcool

unlikely. dont need to remind you what i have astrologicallly....some stupid fame **** which i ni onger believe. i seriously hope youre kidding about the kid. otherwise i will help out.