Will I see him? [Outcome known]

aniani

Hello! I created this chart a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would see a particular guy I have strong feelings for today.

I didn't see any aspects from L1, moon to L7 and neither TOL. So I thought it was a 'no'. However I did see him. I was wondering if anyone could help me understand what I've read wrongly? :smile:

Fyi - Though I have feelings for him, we are friends at this stage and I don't know if I should've been looking at L11 instead? Because L11 is applying to ascendant so that would've been a yes. Any help much appreciated :sideways:

Attachments

• williseehimvday.jpg
    williseehimvday.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 45

cloxkinghere

There's a chance that you probably didn't read it wrong at all. Your life choices just changed the outcome. The future isn't set in stone. It can always change, no matter what.

rafaella

I find questions such as this are not always answerable through horary, its not life changing or burning question.

That said, you have benefics on angle, Jupiter and Venus together. Venus symbolises 'Love' and Valentines day. Both trine a well dignified Mars as well. 3 strong planets. So this in itself suggests a yes. You don't need an aspect if the benefics are giving you a yes.

Moon is in fall of Venus, and applies to Saturn in 5th. Kind of somber mood here. Did you have a nice day? Also Mer is conjunct SN.