Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Modi's chart with birth data provided by the astrologer in that link, apparently originated from the Indian president's brother. That would put the rating of this charts reliability above Putin's. I think it's either A or B.

https://imgur.com/a/wqixsse

So the Mars square Pluto occurs along the 1st and 10th houses. Fitting? Moon is connected to Yed Prior (thanks Cold Fusion) and also the fixed star Isidis

Isidis, a 2nd magnitude star near the right claw, is also attributed a nature like Mars and Saturn. This star appears to bestow the same destructive qualities as Antares and Graffias, but with few of the possible benefits. It is associated with imprisonment and shame, disgrace and assaults. There is the capacity for gain, but it is attended by the qualities of selfishness, envy, violence, sickness and domestic disharmony. The passions are strong and there is a tendency for trouble associated with the opposite sex, but it does indicate a shrewd and cunning mind with organisational ability. If this star promotes to high office, there is a real danger of subsequent disgrace.

Interestingly, both Putin's and Modi's angles are aligned. (Scorp ASC, Leo MC. ASC conj. ASC & MC conj. MC). Pluto conj. both MCs with a bonus of Putin's nodal axis connecting to Modi's MC-IC axis. They both have Pluto in the 10th and Neptune in the 12th in common. A political match made in heaven. Wonder how the rest of the leadership in BRICS line up with these two.

conspiracy theorist

At this point I can't remember what I gained from the basic zi wei dou shu reading I did (I could probably input my data in their software and refresh my memory but nah, not motivated). I do remember that in BaZi my chart/pillars is almost dominated by the boar (only my hour is a different zodiac sign which is the dragon). The boar correlates to Scorpio which is interesting since in Jyotish my chart is dominated by Scorpio energy. (lagna chart) So from that superficial perspective both of those eastern systems seem to align for me.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Though the Mandarin speaker who most recently read my chart was disappointed he couldn't read my good fortune (happy multi-generational family life to which he was witness) in it.

Always good to learn these systems so you can read for yourself. You'd probably be able to spot the right markers if you knew what you were looking for.

conspiracy theorist

Have you learned anything new about yourself from Chinese astrology that surprised you? Not asking about what it was.

Nothing that stood out, though admittedly I haven't deep delved. It made me wonder about the efficacy of these systems based on "consensus" - correlations of similar energy signatures across different domains. I notice that concentration is characteristic for the various maps, and the different systems speak to a similarity of energy outflow using different symbology and methodology. An implication being that there is an underlying reality that these systems are describing and that the form is somewhat arbitrary, although you have forms that are more piercing in their grasp of these underlying "rules".

I want to make another go-around with Zi Wei Dou Shu, and this time I want to get deep-rooted with it.

Last edited:

david starling

Today's transit configuration is rather extraordinary. Neptune in Pisces is cut off from all but the NN, except for the square to the Jupiter/Moon conjunction in Sagit, which is square to the stellium in Virgo opposing Neptune. The stellium is trine the Saturn/SN conj in Cap, with Nep trine the NN in :cancer:.
The stellium in Virgo is concentrated within about a 7 degree arc, in the order, :mars::sun::mercury::venus:.

Hmm....T Squares are extremely useful for precise old-school drawing on a drafting table. :biggrin:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Eh, not my favourite way to view SRs. Gonna pull them apart later and share what I see. I do notice that SR Saturn is conj. natal Moon on the natal 5th cusp - in Capricorn. Doesn't augur well for children related issues.

conspiracy theorist

I like to look at the natal and solar return as individual charts, working out the interrelations mentally. To me this format makes it seem like transits, which would equate to a lesser time of operation.

hmmm... I see. I don't know much about him. When you mentioned the passing of the bill, I did a quick search and saw that he had some objections and thought that your despair might have been premature, but admittedly I'm not as viscerally affected by this as you, emotionally and practically.

conspiracy theorist

Could you elaborate on the idea that Pluto at the ascendant makes him vulnerable? In what way? I know of 2 instances off the top of my head of Pluto close conjunctions to the ascendant (wait, three. Kurt Cobain). One was Ed Gein, inspiration for Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Silence of the Lambs, and a person I know. Early 30s, musical savant, but mentally unstable. He was detained while in college and spent some time in a psych ward. Lives with his parents currently and has dreams to become wealthy through "solopreneurship".

Having more knowledge on his history, do you think his Uranus/Asc and Mars in Sagittarius is able to double down on his decisions, to the opposition of the whole political behemoth?

Last edited:

david starling

For me, the most mysterious point in a Chart is opposite the M.C.

In 12/12, Apollo's Triangle encompasses the entire visible portion of the Heavens. It's Domicled in Sagittarius, leading point the Asc, then M.C., then Desc.

Although all three are the most personal of the placements in a Chart, I view the Ascendant as the most individualistic of the 3, with the M.C. as the most social, and the Desc. as the most traditionally-oriented.

So, the I.C. is of a different nature, even though it's obviously tied in with the Triangle. In the ancient Egyptian religion, which carried over into the Greco-Roman, the Sun entered the realm of the Underworld at the Desc, and emerged from it at the Asc. Horus, a Sun god, but not the personification of the Sun, (that was Ra), protected Ra from the forces of darkness as it traveled through the Underworld, and ensured his rising each day. I consider Horus to be forerunner of the Greco-Roman Sun god Apollo, with Helios/Sol the equivalent of Ra. That makes the I.C. deep in the realm of the Underworld, where the light of the Sun was shrouded in darkness. Very mysterious as to its meaning in a Chart. The usual analysis switches over to Jungian psychological theory, and the realm of the Unconscious mind. Any thoughts on the matter?

conspiracy theorist

I've always found the 4th house as a more mysterious place than the 8th or 12th. And I've always found the placement of the house in the Thema Mundi as intriguing, as Libra is placed in the 4th sign - making the house the exaltation of Saturn. The whole issue of weighing the scales/heart (Libra in her Venusian guise?) in the depth of the underworld. Justification. Laws of Ma'at. I have a grimoire that I haven't yet used/deciphered called the book of Gates that is a reenactment of the Sun God's journey through the Underworld. https://www.amazon.com/Book-Gates-Magical-Translation/dp/1911134221

I see modern astrology's view of the "basal personality" significance of the 4th house connected to these more ancient ideas.

conspiracy theorist

Pluto in Cap/Uranus in Taurus. These technologies may pick up even more steam in the mainstream after the 2020 grand conjunction with Pluto close by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl8OlkkwRpc

A comment:

Not only its changed the way business and transactions operate.. Its literally changed my f*cking life. you have no idea where i would be right now if it wasnt for blockchain/crypto. Literally opened the world of entrepreneurship to me and made everything possible now. Its never been easier to send money from America to my family back home in a 3rd world country.... this is a blessing and i don't think too many people realize that (YET)

Last edited: