Who will win the next Election in Bangladesh?

shawpon

If anyone can predict this please do so as it is my curiosity as well as political career starting issue.

1. BNP [Bangladesh National Party]
2. Awami League [Last 2 Times Winner]
3. Others

shawpon

i cant make chart , i dont know astrology too much, the question become necessary to be answered for me, its very dangerous situation in Bangladesh Politics.

Sunrise

i cant make chart , i dont know astrology too much, the question become necessary to be answered for me, its very dangerous situation in Bangladesh Politics.

Ok. Let see. I will try to upload a chart for you. But i want your help to understand
If I understand it is elections and you ask who will finally come out who will win at these elections ???? Theme or Others ???
They are:
1. BNP [Bangladesh National Party] :the one part
2. Awami League [Last 2 Times Winner]: and the others part ???
is it correct???

thank you

shawpon

Ok. Let see. I will try to upload a chart for you. But i want your help to understand
If I understand it is elections and you ask who will finally come out who will win at these elections ???? Theme or Others ???
They are:
1. BNP [Bangladesh National Party] :the one part
2. Awami League [Last 2 Times Winner]: and the others part ???
is it correct???

thank you
yes, thats correct. you have got me right. they are two parties / team for election. i want to know who will win the election. thats all.

dr. farr

The specfic date of the Bangladesh elections has not yet been set-it will be sometime between October 31 and December 31 of 2018; the Bangladesh National Party boycotted the previous election, but will register and participate in the forthcoming election.

The question is whether the Agami league and its Grand Alliance will retain its power, with Sheikh Hasina gaining a 3rd term as leader of the country, or if the Bangladesh National Party will-together with its 18 party alliance (representing a center/right, conservative ideology)-return to power.

I have made an approximation mundane chart, using the mid-time period between possible election dates (choosing sunrise on Friday, November 30 2018), and choosing the dispositor of the 10th whole sign house to represent the Grand Alliance/Agami League (which is in power) versus the dispositor of the 4th whole sign house to represent the challenger (the Bangladesh National Party and its allies); quick analysis (based on my eclectic methods) shows the issue to close to call, so I will have to do a more detailed analysis to see if I can differentiate the more likely winner. Of course, without an exact date for the upcoming election the indications of such an approximation chart are tenuous at best. I shall post the results of my analysis later in this thread.

Sunrise

The specfic date of the Bangladesh elections has not yet been set-it will be sometime between October 31 and December 31 of 2018; the Bangladesh National Party boycotted the previous election, but will register and participate in the forthcoming election.

The question is whether the Agami league and its Grand Alliance will retain its power, with Sheikh Hasina gaining a 3rd term as leader of the country, or if the Bangladesh National Party will-together with its 18 party alliance (representing a center/right, conservative ideology)-return to power.

I have made an approximation mundane chart, using the mid-time period between possible election dates (choosing sunrise on Friday, November 30 2018), and choosing the dispositor of the 10th whole sign house to represent the Grand Alliance/Agami League (which is in power) versus the dispositor of the 4th whole sign house to represent the challenger (the Bangladesh National Party and its allies); quick analysis (based on my eclectic methods) shows the issue to close to call, so I will have to do a more detailed analysis to see if I can differentiate the more likely winner. Of course, without an exact date for the upcoming election the indications of such an approximation chart are tenuous at best. I shall post the results of my analysis later in this thread.
Thank you dear dr. farr , I would be very interested to see your chart and your analysis !! We will wait. I will not upload another chart.

shawpon

Thank you dear dr. farr , I would be very interested to see your chart and your analysis !! We will wait. I will not upload another chart.
the situation here is becoming more dangerous , SAARC has announced to keep silence till further notice as currently the two parties don't have mutual respects for each other :(

dr. farr

Remember that what I am posting is a time-approximation chart of a mundane nature; it is not a horary chart, so-if one can determine the time and place when the horary question was asked-that chart would be the horary answer to the OP's question.

My approximation chart, set (as described earlier) for November 30, 2018 (the mid point in time for the upcoming election, ranging from October 31 to December 31 2018); set for sunrise on that day (I always use sunrise for political elections charts) @ Dhaka, Bangladesh (the country's capital)

:Tropical
:Whole Sign Houses
:eclectic astrological analysis

Relevant (to the question at issue) chart data:(note: rounded to whole degree)

-Ascendant: 6 Sagittarius
-MC: 13 Virgo, 10th whole sign house
-Awami League/Grand Allian house significator: 10th house, Virgo, disposited by Mercury
-opposition (primarily Bangladesh National Party/18 Party Alliance) house significator: 4th house, Pisces, disposited by Jupiter
-Sun 1t house @ 7 Sagittarius
-Moon 10th house @ 7 Virgo
-Mercury, RX, 1st house @ 1 Sagittarius
-Venus, 11th house @ 28 Libra
-Mars, 4th house @ 8 Pisces
-Jupiter, 1st house @ 4 Sagittarius
-South Node: 2nd house @28 Capricorn
-Part of Fortune, 4th house @ 6 Pisces

Analysis:

Singificators of both parties are rising in the 1st house, and in fact are in conjunction; so a tight election is indicated.

:Mercury (Awami League/Grand Alliance) is retrgrade, and is in detriment in the sign of Sagittarius. Jupiter (opposition, especially the BNR-Bangladesh National Party and its allies) is direct in motion and, more importantly, is in its rulership in Sagittarius. Here there is a definite plus for the opposition (BNR).
...HOWEVER...
:Mercury is elevated (albeit slightly) over Jupiter
:Mercury flows toward the MC by rx motion (Jupiter flows away from the MC by direct motion)
:Moon (popular vote) flows toward Mercury AND MERCURY FLOWS TOWARD THE MOON BY RX MOTION

:JUPITER IS COMBUST THE SUN (I use a 5 degree orb of combustion)

:and Jupiter has several other afflictions:
-Jupiter is in parallel of declination with the South Node (= to Jupiter being conjunct the South Node), a very significant disability
-the Moon (which = the populace, and the popular vote, in a political chart) is in close square to Jupiter
-Mars (potential for violence; also generic significator for the military and police) squares Jupiter
-Jupiter square the Part of Fortune.

...the result being that Jupiter is much afflicted, compared to Mercury.

Now, the Awami League/Grand Alliance significator house, the 10th, posits the Moon: the popular vote (Moon) is with the prevailing party's signifying house. True-the Part of Fortune is in the BNR/Opposition's signifying house, the 4th, bowever the Part of Fortune is afflicted therein by its conjunction with Mars (violence; the military) and by the square it receives from both the BNR/Opposition singifying planet Jupiter AND by a square it also received from the Sun, PLUS an almost exact opposition it receives from the Moon (populace/popular vote)

Looking at the totality of principal indications outlined above, I believe that the Awami League/Grand Alliance will retain power and will prevail in the upcoming election.

The military will play a strong role during this entire period of time:
:both planetary significators (Mercury and Jupiter), plus the ascending degree plus the Sun, are ALL in the Manilius Decan of Aries (indicative of military involvement, and of the likelihood of violence)

:the military (and police) are indicated by the 6th house of this chart, under Taurus, disposited by Venus. Venus is elevated above BOTH party significators (Mercury and Jupiter), plus Venus is strong by being in its domicile of Libra and positing the 11th house of the chart.

:the military favors the Awami League/Grand Alliance over the BNR/Opposition:
-MERCURY IS IN PARALLEL OF LATITUDE WITH BOTH VENUS (the specific military and police significator in this chart) AND WITH MARS (the generic military, and also violence significator)

The indication is that military/police actions will support the Awami League and perhaps use violence (or secret actions-note that Mars is parallel of latitude with Dark Moon Lilith) to further the election ambitions of the Awami League and interfere with the BNR/Opposition parties.

The chart suggests that the Awami League/Grand Alliance might not be above using hidden, secret, and illegal means and methods in the forthcoming election, for we find significator Mercury is parallel of declination (ie, defacto conjunction) with Dark Moon Lilith (Lilith in 3rd house @ 12 Aquarius)

While the current leadership will retain power in the forthcoming elections, it will not be a truly popular mandate, and it will be an unstable ruling coalition, with ever more significant "oversight" by the leaders of the military. The angles of the chart are all mutable, and the majority of planets in the chart posit mutable signs: an unstable situation both before and after the elections seems very likely. Mercury is conjunct the star Bungula, the combination indicating "domestic troubles and disharmony" (Robson), which translates into problems for the Awami League both with its Grand Alliance parties and with unrest throughout the country both before and following the elections.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Remember that what I am posting is a time-approximation chart of a mundane nature; it is not a horary chart, so-if one can determine the time and place when the horary question was asked-that chart would be the horary answer to the OP's question.

My approximation chart, set (as described earlier) for November 30, 2018 (the mid point in time for the upcoming election, ranging from October 31 to December 31 2018); set for sunrise on that day (I always use sunrise for political elections charts) @ Dhaka, Bangladesh (the country's capital)

:Tropical
:Whole Sign Houses
:eclectic astrological analysis

Relevant (to the question at issue) chart data:(note: rounded to whole degree)

-Ascendant: 6 Sagittarius
-MC: 13 Virgo, 10th whole sign house
-Awami League/Grand Allian house significator: 10th house, Virgo, disposited by Mercury
-opposition (primarily Bangladesh National Party/18 Party Alliance) house significator: 4th house, Pisces, disposited by Jupiter
-Sun 1t house @ 7 Sagittarius
-Moon 10th house @ 7 Virgo
-Mercury, RX, 1st house @ 1 Sagittarius
-Venus, 11th house @ 28 Libra
-Mars, 4th house @ 8 Pisces
-Jupiter, 1st house @ 4 Sagittarius
-South Node: 2nd house @28 Capricorn
-Part of Fortune, 4th house @ 6 Pisces

Analysis:

Singificators of both parties are rising in the 1st house, and in fact are in conjunction; so a tight election is indicated.

:Mercury (Awami League/Grand Alliance) is retrgrade, and is in detriment in the sign of Sagittarius. Jupiter (opposition, especially the BNR-Bangladesh National Party and its allies) is direct in motion and, more importantly, is in its rulership in Sagittarius. Here there is a definite plus for the opposition (BNR).
...HOWEVER...
:Mercury is elevated (albeit slightly) over Jupiter
:Mercury flows toward the MC by rx motion (Jupiter flows away from the MC by direct motion)
:Moon (popular vote) flows toward Mercury AND MERCURY FLOWS TOWARD THE MOON BY RX MOTION

:JUPITER IS COMBUST THE SUN (I use a 5 degree orb of combustion)

:and Jupiter has several other afflictions:
-Jupiter is in parallel of declination with the South Node (= to Jupiter being conjunct the South Node), a very significant disability
-the Moon (which = the populace, and the popular vote, in a political chart) is in close square to Jupiter
-Mars (potential for violence; also generic significator for the military and police) squares Jupiter
-Jupiter square the Part of Fortune.

...the result being that Jupiter is much afflicted, compared to Mercury.

Now, the Awami League/Grand Alliance significator house, the 10th, posits the Moon: the popular vote (Moon) is with the prevailing party's signifying house. True-the Part of Fortune is in the BNR/Opposition's signifying house, the 4th, bowever the Part of Fortune is afflicted therein by its conjunction with Mars (violence; the military) and by the square it receives from both the BNR/Opposition singifying planet Jupiter AND by a square it also received from the Sun, PLUS an almost exact opposition it receives from the Moon (populace/popular vote)

Looking at the totality of principal indications outlined above, I believe that the Awami League/Grand Alliance will retain power and will prevail in the upcoming election.

The military will play a strong role during this entire period of time:
:both planetary significators (Mercury and Jupiter), plus the ascending degree plus the Sun, are ALL in the Manilius Decan of Aries (indicative of military involvement, and of the likelihood of violence)

:the military (and police) are indicated by the 6th house of this chart, under Taurus, disposited by Venus. Venus is elevated above BOTH party significators (Mercury and Jupiter), plus Venus is strong by being in its domicile of Libra and positing the 11th house of the chart.

:the military favors the Awami League/Grand Alliance over the BNR/Opposition:
-MERCURY IS IN PARALLEL OF LATITUDE WITH BOTH VENUS (the specific military and police significator in this chart) AND WITH MARS (the generic military, and also violence significator)

The indication is that military/police actions will support the Awami League and perhaps use violence (or secret actions-note that Mars is parallel of latitude with Dark Moon Lilith) to further the election ambitions of the Awami League and interfere with the BNR/Opposition parties.

The chart suggests that the Awami League/Grand Alliance might not be above using hidden, secret, and illegal means and methods in the forthcoming election, for we find significator Mercury is parallel of declination (ie, defacto conjunction) with Dark Moon Lilith (Lilith in 3rd house @ 12 Aquarius)

While the current leadership will retain power in the forthcoming elections, it will not be a truly popular mandate, and it will be an unstable ruling coalition, with ever more significant "oversight" by the leaders of the military. The angles of the chart are all mutable, and the majority of planets in the chart posit mutable signs: an unstable situation both before and after the elections seems very likely. Mercury is conjunct the star Bungula, the combination indicating "domestic troubles and disharmony" (Robson), which translates into problems for the Awami League both with its Grand Alliance parties and with unrest throughout the country both before and following the elections.
dr. farr, please, can you upload the chart!! It is more easy to me ....
great job
thank you

shawpon

more and more people please contribute your light of knowledge to this thread to empower the outcome of this astrology. i ask help to more people to give some light to this topic. specially sven555 and fensi88 , also more reputed members of astrologyweekly