will i grow famous in music/entertainment? my natal chart.

RayAustin

hello all, i havent been on the forums in a quite a while, so hello to ppl who might remember me ... i still read every now and then but havent posted, and still love astrology of course. ;)

i was reading the other posts on here about fame, and etc, reading up on signifcations of fame in one's natal chart.

i since i was younger had a fixation with being famous for music (here but probably mostly overseas) and being rich from it one day and have always had a great talent for music, i feel 2009 might be a really great time for me but i thought it would fun to look at my natal chart and see what it says for fame.

i hear the 10th house generally represents fame, one's public image. 10th house is leo, which makes the lord the sun. the sun is in 12th house in libra for me--which makes sense why i'm so interested in the arts being my career. :)

meez8.png

sun's aspects..
my sun is opposing jupiter, the ruler of my 2nd (money) house, and sextiling saturn, which is trining my jupiter, which i think is a good sign for money later on (i'm really extremely broke at the moment tho, LOL but i often look to my music career saving me in that sense). it is sextiling uranus, which i also heard is a very good thing for fame.

with the sun opposing jupiter (in the 6th house) i think it might offer luck with work or optimisim in my career or something, even tho its retrograde which i'm not so sure about.

the sun is sextiling sat like i said and saturn rules communication and media which i think would be a benifical aspect as i would go about pursuing my career through the internet first.

the sun sextiles uranus which is conjunct saturn, i think meaning ill be very unique in my career

the elventh house
mercury is the ruler, and also happens to be accidental ruler of the 10th, merc is in my 1st house, which i think helps me likable to people easily and able to probably get a fanbase easy ? mercury is also conjunct venus, which i think will make me easily liked/loved by other people. merc is trining the moon, which is the ruler of the 9th, a strong ruler, which i think points to people from foreign countries being fond of me nand lots of travel. merc is also squarin the midheaven, tho i have no clue what it means.

mars is in the 11th house .. who is the lord of my 1st and 6th house, idk exactly what the mans tho, either. but mars squares uranus and neptune, and sextiles the midheaven...

uranus
supposed to be the fame planet, right? well its sextiling my sun, and trining my jupiter, the ruler of my money house which i think signifies a chance at making wealth from any fame i may have. its also conjunct saturn lord of the 3rd (media, etc) and i think it being in sagittarius is a very good place

so what do u guys think ?

Last edited:

Night Sky

Hi,

I haven't done that many readings, but I can give you a try if you will give me feedback.

Venus on the Ascendant: A great voice and or talent with music 100%, even though she is in Scorpio, she is conjunct AS ruler Pluto, a powerful singing voice perhaps. Husky.

Ok, as to the 10th house thing there are many aspects to the MC, but the closest one is Pluto... career is definitely going to bring you some difficult changes and choices, whether you have fame and fortune or not. Venus makes a 5 degree square to it though too, so you must not rule that out.

As for Leo to ~Sun in the twelfth in Libra, possibly you might be ignored for a long time, for a really long time before you shine... That's how I would interpret the 12th house. You might be good as a supporting artist...

And Jupiter also is pretty influencial in this chart, though in HARD aspect, you might find your fortune through aparent disaster, by accident, without intending to do it that exact way.

Ok hope that is of some use to you.. What level are you at with your music? Have you done many performances, do you sing?

RayAustin

Night Sky said:
Hi,

I haven't done that many readings, but I can give you a try if you will give me feedback.

Venus on the Ascendant: A great voice and or talent with music 100%, even though she is in Scorpio, she is conjunct AS ruler Pluto, a powerful singing voice perhaps. Husky.

Ok, as to the 10th house thing there are many aspects to the MC, but the closest one is Pluto... career is definitely going to bring you some difficult changes and choices, whether you have fame and fortune or not. Venus makes a 5 degree square to it though too, so you must not rule that out.

As for Leo to ~Sun in the twelfth in Libra, possibly you might be ignored for a long time, for a really long time before you shine... That's how I would interpret the 12th house. You might be good as a supporting artist...

And Jupiter also is pretty influencial in this chart, though in HARD aspect, you might find your fortune through aparent disaster, by accident, without intending to do it that exact way.

Ok hope that is of some use to you.. What level are you at with your music? Have you done many performances, do you sing?

Thanks for the reply~ :p

Well yeah, I want to be a singer. And you hit the nail on the dot with my voice, it can sound light but husky/low when i want it, that's funny.

but im not sure i agree about the being ignored, i dont feel that would happen because of the suns position in the 12th, i think it might just mean for myself that i might shy away from purusing the limelight because of not enough self confidence, which i've already been doing a long and trying to get over. btw madonna has her sun in the 12th house as well, it was a little while before she shined but she def' made it to be a solo artist like i would like to.

right now i'm going to school for music once again, and yeah i sing, no performances or anything yet but i know by 2009 i will be doing such, ive already got all the ideas in my head just need to execute them.

Claire19

You have the ruler of the 10th of career and public reputation in Leo. A performing sign. Let us look at the sun and its aspects. It is in Libra another sign for music. It is in the 12th house however which is more behind the scenes, writing and perhaps film involvement. NO planets in the 10th and I dont see you becoming famous. However the Sun is making aspects to planets Saturn and Uranus in the 2nd of personal income and the talents for accumulating the material assets and comforts of life. Also Jupiter is in the 6th house of everyday work and nice aspects again to the 2nd house planets. So you can make a living yes but fame and fortune??? I see a strong foreign connection or being published. Now Mars is badly aspected in your house of hopes for the future and you would become angry and frustrated if not succeeding. I would moderate that and see that you can make money but no real fortune. I also see perhaps radio and television appearances. Have you thought of writing songs???

Good luck

:)

RayAustin

oh on another note, that sun in the 12th house while a little off topic i think represents my dad more than my career, he died when i was young, which they say might happen with your sun in the 12th, and i didnt get to know him well either. so that might just be that ...

also i got this off a site, which was interesting:

"When high-profile actors and personalities have a 12th House Sun we often see some reluctance or a degree of discomfort embracing the celebrity profile that we traditionally associate with actors. It may be, however, that the alter-ego (the role played) is more at the forefront than the actual self."

i could see my self having an alter ego that would preceed the real me.. or i could also see myself shunning the limelight once i was actually in it or something. who knows :p

Last edited:

Night Sky

Like Clair19 said, you could make a living...

I think that you should focus on just getting experience and do things in small steps... Being famous is great, but having security and earning a living, are things that you should value also. Think about what you might do as a back-up in case the singing doesn't pay... there are after all millions who can sing and want to be famous, but only a very small few who actually are privilaged to BE stars. Though on the other hand, singers can still be happy singing in pubs and bars all their life... what's wrong with that?

RayAustin

Night Sky said:
Like Clair19 said, you could make a living...

I think that you should focus on just getting experience and do things in small steps... Being famous is great, but having security and earning a living, are things that you should value also. Think about what you might do as a back-up in case the singing doesn't pay... there are after all millions who can sing and want to be famous, but only a very small few who actually are privilaged to BE stars. Though on the other hand, singers can still be happy singing in pubs and bars all their life... what's wrong with that?

yea your totally right about the small steps thing, im not just a singer though i've only thouht/started about singing, i mostly make instrumental music which could be a great explanation of sun in the 12th as well, being known with my name and my music but not really as a face or a voice or personally.. but i want that as well. :)

Night Sky

Basing your life around the chart though is something that I don't really believe in, even though I have often looked at my own natal chart and ruled things out, or looked for reasons, why I could do something.

In the end you just have to set your mind on something, and do what feels right. If you don't have your heart and soul in something then it probably won't work out, no matter how many planetary reasons you find for or against. But if you truly believe, and if you are destined, then it will happen.

Claire19

Fame can be a tremendous burden and with your sun in the 12th you are not really suited to the world stage or being "out there." We all have our dreams I know. YOu can make a living of sorts and even religious or mystical sort of airs would suit.Rather like Enya. Meditative music and oceanic type sounds.

Good luck

Last edited:

RayAustin

Thanks for the reply, but I really would like an explanation as to why you think such ?

I think with my sun in the twelfth does not signify any lack of fame, as many famous people have suns in the twelfth house, i do think it signfies discomfort with being in the public eye, which i do have a lot of, yet at the same time with sun sextile uranus, uranus being a planet of fame it is something i want and would enjoy .. i think it supports that. also mercury is co ruler of of the tenth house, and is sitting right in my first house.

i've also been told people with very prominent moons are signs of fame -- my moon is in the ninth house, very strongly in cancer and in the house of travel, and the moon is aspecting very positively in trines to all 3 of the planets in my ascendant which i think is a very strong connection. uranus is sextile the ascendant, as well... these are my reasons.. though i know fame, after researching it isnt a very clear thing to identify in natal charts.. :) but i fail to see a simple no here i really do, except for the sun in fall in 12th which really doesnt mean a 'no', just that there might be some discrepancies with it.

by the way my musical/artistic work definitely has a mystical spiritual air, but its definitely not boring like yanni. lol.

Last edited:

Claire19

The 10th and MC are denoters of fame and public life. You have your sun in the 12th and if it had strong connections to the 10th then it could denote fortune and success. The ruler of the MC and the 10th and its aspects tell the story. I have looked only at the performing, music influences in your chart and of course the planets tell all sorts of stories other than that.

Prominent moons can mean all sorts of things but if not connected to the 10th and MC then no fame or successful public life will ensue.

Millions of people dream of fame and fortune but it can be a two edged sword.

RayAustin

Claire19 said:
The 10th and MC are denoters of fame and public life. You have your sun in the 12th and if it had strong connections to the 10th then it could denote fortune and success. The ruler of the MC and the 10th and its aspects tell the story. I have looked only at the performing, music influences in your chart and of course the planets tell all sorts of stories other than that.

Prominent moons can mean all sorts of things but if not connected to the 10th and MC then no fame or successful public life will ensue.

Millions of people dream of fame and fortune but it can be a two edged sword.

yea, i know, millions of people dream of fame but it's not just a dream its also a gut feeling, predicition of mine, and such other gut feelings of mine have come true.

i was talking to my mother and there was a debate as to what time I was born, and the one i posted above i believe to be wrong. i really was born around 8:00.. which now alters the chart slightly by making the sun conjunct the ascendant.

i was looking up what that means, and ... wow... this completely describes me to a "t" :):

If the Sun is in the 12th house and conjunct the Ascendant, the desire to lead and to be noticed is great, but there may be some teetering when it comes to actually expressing these desires. These people may be inclined to daydream a lot about being awe-inspiring leaders, or the center of attention, but there can be much self-consciousness and some reluctance to actually throw themselves into the spotlight. Over time, they might find ways to get the attention or the position of importance they crave in indirect and/or creative ways.

that really explains me in a nutshell. astrology is amazing.

Last edited:

zona967

Banned
I would offer a slightly different interpretation. The ruler of the 10th house is in the 12th house and that could mean that in order to find status and wordly recognition the Sun travels to the unconscious to illuminate and communicate (it's a 3-house step) about the secrets buried there. Confronting your greatest fears could be beneficial for your worldly position. The True Node in Aries in 5th house points to the same issue of striving for self-reliance and entering the limelight. In short, I think the lesson is about overcoming fears and coming out in the open. The reason could be emotionally detached parents (Aquarius on the 4th house) which could back up the need for emotional healing in the 12th house. Sun's 3-house step to the 12th house could mean either communicating or writing about your hurt feelings. One final thing, try not to rationalise your feelings, I don't think that is beneficial. Just let yourself reexperience the emotional wounds in a safe environment. :)

I hope some of this makes sense. :)

RayAustin

zona967 said:
I would offer a slightly different interpretation. The ruler of the 10th house is in the 12th house and that could mean that in order to find status and wordly recognition the Sun travels to the unconscious to illuminate and communicate (it's a 3-house step) about the secrets buried there. Confronting your greatest fears could be beneficial for your worldly position. The True Node in Aries in 5th house points to the same issue of striving for self-reliance and entering the limelight. In short, I think the lesson is about overcoming fears and coming out in the open. The reason could be emotionally detached parents (Aquarius on the 4th house) which could back up the need for emotional healing in the 12th house. Sun's 3-house step to the 12th house could mean either communicating or writing about your hurt feelings. One final thing, try not to rationalise your feelings, I don't think that is beneficial. Just let yourself reexperience the emotional wounds in a safe environment. :)

I hope some of this makes sense. :)

Well my parents are pretty close to me and there--only thing my biological father died when i was very young, though a step father took his place so thankfully I wasn't wounded in that way, though in my younger years while he was still alive he was very distant (though I dont really remember how that felt) ...

And at the moment I'm pretty numb when it comes to feelings (got out of a rocky relationship months ago, which left me this way, and I think I'll be numb-ish a long time) and I really only write about inspired things, random words or melodies that come to mind as I intend my album to be about spiritual things (though not obviously so), with words about 2012 and some things taken from the urantia book (presence of sun in 12th--spirituality?), yet in a way that would reach the mainstream.

Also, attached is what I think is my more accurate birth time, with aries ruling the cusp of my 7th -- and mars sitting in my 12th, which for me, relationships, has been alot of cause of my own undoing through the years, and a reason I'm really tough and numb now. I think I'm the moon in cancerian now that's sitting inside their shell. Anyways, I think Jupiter is more accurate sitting in the 7th too, as I've never had a shortage of relationships.

Though you're right about overcoming 'fears' and opening up to step in the limelight, as much as I want to be in the limelight I do have fears of criticism, being thought really strange, and part of me hates being looked at, and some days i will wake up in absolute disgust of the idea of everyone noticing me.. etc. And then there are moments or fantasies where that's all i want. Yeah, I know I'm different. :rolleyes: Anyways, I'm already coming to terms with that and getting over this stuff because the things I will be presenting will require me to.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_raya_hp_66715_23115.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_raya_hp_66715_23115.gif
    28 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Claire19

ra_divinington said:
yea, i know, millions of people dream of fame but it's not just a dream its also a gut feeling, predicition of mine, and such other gut feelings of mine have come true.

i was talking to my mother and there was a debate as to what time I was born, and the one i posted above i believe to be wrong. i really was born around 8:00.. which now alters the chart slightly by making the sun conjunct the ascendant.

i was looking up what that means, and ... wow... this completely describes me to a "t" :):

that really explains me in a nutshell. astrology is amazing.

Ah! With Venus as your chart ruler and Libra rising this adds to the picture. As I say you can make living from music and performing but great fame, I dont think so. Hope you can prove me wrong if you are so determined to do so and I wish you luck.;)

Re: Part of Fame

Hello,

I read that when an Arabic Part's significator aspects a Part, the Part is especially important. My Part of Fame is in Scorpio and is exactly conjunct Neptune. Pluto is exactly sextile the Part and exactly trine Moon (public).
My psychic, who's not an astrologer, has seen my performimg on a big-time level. I have performed for some small audiences.
My tenth house ruler is linked to my Sun by quindecile though I don't know if that aspect 'qualifies.'
Has anyone else examined this Part or made additional general observations about fame?

Aristophanity

Re: Your Part of Fame

Hi Ra,

The 8:00 AM time puts Venus opposite Part of Fame within 2 degrees. That means the Part of Fame is exactly sextile Moon.
So the Part of Fame's ruler does aspect the Part. However, I'd need to see many charts before drawing any firm conclusions about your becoming famous.

Aristophanity

RayAustin

Re: Your Part of Fame

Aristophanity said:
Hi Ra,

The 8:00 AM time puts Venus opposite Part of Fame within 2 degrees. That means the Part of Fame is exactly sextile Moon.
So the Part of Fame's ruler does aspect the Part. However, I'd need to see many charts before drawing any firm conclusions about your becoming famous.

Aristophanity

hey thats really cool, i heard of the part of fame. what kinds of charts?

Re: Celebrities

Hi Ra,

I'd like to see if a high percentage of famous people have prominent Parts of Fame. The ones who don't probably have charts with features discussed earlier in the thread. I wouldn't know how to devise a statistical study of the Part of Fame but it would be fascinating. There's also the asteroid Fama.

Aristophanity

Last edited: