unemployed since a very long time

pinky

Hello everyone,

Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will this continue?

TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m
DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959
PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India
SEX: Male

Query:
How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela, Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success. Please suggest some measures.

Looking forward to your reply.

//Pinky

waybread

Please post your husband's chart!

Also, please tell us something about your husband's work experience and education to date. If it appears that he would be really good at something that required more training, would he be able to do so?

pinky

Hello waybread,

I'm attaching my husband's and my chart. My husband is an IT consultant, a computer engineer by profession. His career was on rise till Nov 13th 2002. Then he lost his job and nothing good came after that.

He is very hard working and is now very frustrated as he wants to do so much but cannot. Everything goes well when he goes on interviews but the employer backs out in the last minute due to some problem. It all seems very conspiratory. My question is how long is this phase going to last and when will he get a job? We have 2 kids too, it’s hurting us economically.

Best regards,
pinky

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

The one problem I had is that you had two charts of the same man with a different birthdate! I feel like the 1968 one however is the right date.

And indeed it is. There are plenty of simple oppositions but combined they form a near big square that spells trouble. Probably for the work you speak of.

Firstly, Saturn is in Aries. This is the biggest possible indictation of failure without the use of degrees. Aries which love to lead, work and take command with the restricting Saturn? Nah, that's not going to work. I wouldn't be suprised if in Aries Saturn is in Fall. Mars is in opposition to Saturn. This is proof, if anything that he's trying but Saturn's a hell of a ***** in any house that doesn't contain him. And that house sadly is the working Aries. My condolences.

There is some brightness in this chart. Actually alot of it. I'm going to go on a limb and say you enjoy a lovely romance. Mercury, Sun, Moon form a beautiful trine of intelligence, growth and soul and in Cancer brings about intense feelings. This man is definately a man you can trust. The fact that the Sun and Mercury are in Sags confirms it. Lucky woman you are.

Can I take a another stab and say that this relationship was a developmental one? With Jupiter, Neptune and Venus in a sextile. It shows me that he took it upon himself to do what was right for you. Jupiter's strength with Neptune's Idealism and his love for you with Venus.

To give you a happy ending to your concerns. There's a sextile that you should be aware of: Sun, Mercury and Saturn are in a sextile. This tells me that no matter how much of a ******* Saturn may be. He will eventually break through and get that job!

As for the angles of the following:
Sun-Moon Trine: 123 degrees.
Venus-Mercury-Saturn Sextile: Perfect 60 degree angle
Jupiter-Neptune-Venus:56 degree sextile

The Sun-Moon Trine and the Venus, Mercury, Saturn Sextile tell me that your going to overcome Saturn's poorous spot in Aries. One of these days! Don't give up hope :).

pinky

Dear Confusedpisces,

Your input gave me a relief. Thank you but I would like to clear one doubt. The chart named as My_husbands_chart.gif is indeed my husband's(born on 3rd july 1959)and the one named My_chart.gif is mine(born on 7th dec 1968). Is it possible that we have almost same chart? That could explain our troubles, all at once. Do you still think that my husband will get a job soon(now that you know that 1959 chart is his)?

Best regards,
pinky

waybread

pinky, I looked at your husband's western horoscope. Sadly, I never studied Indian astrology and don't know how to read those rectangular charts! Since I don't know what kind of education or job skills your husband acquired, or what type of consulting he is in now, this might be a bit difficult, but I will try my best.

I suspect that your husband's difficulties are not his lack of knowledge in his field, however, so much as that he may not be well-suited to promoting himself, which consulting work generally requires. With Aries on the midheaven (cusp of the 10th house of career) he appears to be someone who likes to work independently. But his 12th house sun in Cancer is opposite a very strong Saturn in Capricorn in the 6th house of work and service. This makes me wonder if he has suffered from an underlying lack of self-confidence most of his life. Unfortunately, this can create a "vicious circle" where he might look to his failures and limitations as defining him rather than to his successes.

But he has another modality, which is that your husband has a big cluster of planets in his second or "money" house, including his MC ruler Mars, involved in stressful aspects to Jupiter. He may become inspired by new ideas that don't lead to productive project s, or even become overly optimistic as to how well they are likely to succeed. Also, managing money may not be his strong point.

May I assume that your husband did work for other employers in the past? If he is able to work for someone else, notably a large company, again, then this might be better for him.

Starting around February 2009 and continuing on and off into 2011 your husband will have an opportunity to change any self-defeating behaviours, as Pluto (an outer planet used in western but not Hindu astrology) conjuncts his Saturn and makes a favourable aspect to its own natal position. So this is not to promise that he will bring home a pay check then, merely that he has the chance to reinvent himself to some degree. But to do so, he must be very willing to let go of anything in his life that is "metaphorically "dead or dying"--Pluto is the god of the underworld, and although its effects are not often gentle, their effect can be to clear out unproductive habits so that new ones can take their place.

I also think your husband might be happy in some kind of care-taking role, notably for people less fortunate than himself, with his 12th house sun in Cancer making a vavourable trine to Neptune.. If he has a lot of time on his hands now, perhaps he could productively volunteer his time to a charity. Sometimes volunteer work leads to paid employment later on. Does he have any teaching experience? I think he might be good at it.

I think you husband is very lucky to have a wife so concerned about him. Although your marriage might be a source of financial hardship, it appears to me that your husband's chart shows some positive signs for a supportive marriage.

pinky

Thank you waybread! You are so correct when you say "he might look to his failures and limitations as defining him rather than to his successes". My husband is very talented but unfortunately doesn't get his dues. He has worked in a number of large companies before he lost his job. I feel very depressed for him as he is very very important to me. His defeat makes me feel helpless.

I wish I could do something to help him. Only if I knew:(
May i ask you a question? What do you mean by"Although your marriage might be a source of financial hardship, it appears to me that your husband's chart shows some positive signs for a supportive marriage"?

Best regards,
Pinky

Kerrie

Confusedpisces said:
The one problem I had is that you had two charts of the same man with a different birthdate! I feel like the 1968 one however is the right date.
Umm I think this isnt right... the husband is born 1959.

Pinky,

- Confusedpisces comments would be about your chart

- Waybread is commenting on your husbands chart

waybread

pinky, I think that the two of you are very compatible, despite the stress caused by your husband's unemployment.

Apollon

Dear pinky,

I understand how it feels in such situation. My best judge is that your husband's possible opportunityto get a job is around the end of 2009. Hopefully, this would not be too cruel for you both. And there's a chance for him to move to another city where good fortune is waiting up for him. As we know, according to Eastern astrology, it's a big luck when Saturn conjuncts Rahu, while Jupiter enters the 9th house. This occurs around the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010.
Good luck !

pinky

Thanks for you reply, Apollon. Actually what we want is a temporary job even if it's not so well paid till good times come back maybe by the end of 2009. This is just to keep things going in our household since we have 2 children too. Our economy is hard hit right now.

Best regards,
Pinky