Depressed - Poor - social exclusion - unemployed

Ihostlong

Hi,

I am a bit of a bind here.
Currently 28 and i have a horrible career so far... been unemployed more then i wanted.
I started my adult life good, i had a relationsship (someone i really loved, but she took advantage of me and my finances and i believe she even cheated on me, altough that's an accusation i can't proof) , good job in construction (site leader). But i lost my relationsship a few years ago became depressed and lost my job. I rebounded a few times and had temp jobs.
But the last 2 years i've been unemployed and i am locking myself up at home most of the time. I've build a protecting cocoon around myself against the evil world sort of speak.
My depression caused me to have a very bad period in my life in wich i escaped to alcohol and parties wich costed me my drivers license (wich i can retake again this spring and i will).
But overall i am very disapointed about myself and where i am at atm.
I am stil living at home, no relationsship, barely any money, unemployed... in short i failed myself as a loser...
The last couple of months i became intrested in spirtual guiding and thus also astrology, occult and everything affiliated (i even use astrology now to look at the stockmarket)... and in fact a lot of what has happend i can find back in my birthchart.

But now i am worried.
Overal my birthchart is not that great.
I fear i am on a bad path and i inherited to much of my father (libra sun sign) while i always wanted to have a stable life, family and a decent middle class house. Because that's where my parents failed in my youth (stability).

Now my concrete question(s).
Will i get a job again? And in wich field? I am not really certain anymore if i want to continue in construction because after my steady job all my jobs were bad choices... In my quest for stability i am considering to become a programmer, but the truth is i just want a job where routine is not a big part and that offers me stability).
Will i be able to save or invest so i can buy a home in the future?
And will i meet a new spouse wich brings me the family happiness i long for so much.
I am currently very emotional (wich i have from my mother who is a pisces sun sign) , lacking confidence and full of sell doubt. While i know i need to change things around now or all is lost. Problem i have is altough i realize my dire situation i do not see the path out.
My psychologist says that i am overthinking and lack the ability to put my feet on the ground to see the way forward. Does this have to do with the fact that i have a cardinal grand cross in my chart and a lack of earth influences?
Am i to airy?

Also is the fact that i am born on friday the 13th harming me? In some cultures its considerd bad luck, in others not so much. I've looked up info back towards babylonical meaning but that got me confused.

POB: Dendermonde, belgium: 51.025478, 4.101952.
Date: 13/10/1989
Time: 21:25

Last edited: