Mixed messages from a Piscean girl...advice needed :-(

Oddity

She wanted to flirt with you!

What's the worst thing that could happen? That you might not be able to reject her before she rejects you? OUCH. ATTITUDE.

I suppose you could punch her on the arm and run away, but I don't think that's terribly effective past the age of eight or nine.

StarryEyedDismay

Haha, well she is a Libra, so that makes sense. And believe it or not, I'm not terrible at the whole flirting thing...unless I really like a girl, in which case I tend to freeze up big time, lol.

Blaze

Account Closed
Venus could be in Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, or Taurus. Venus can be two signs from the sun. Mercury can only be one sign from the sun, so if you have a Pisces sun, then Mercury can be in Aquarius, Pisces, or Aries.

Why am I getting visions of everybody drawing little hearts with names in them on the cover of their school books while reading this thread? ;)

Whoops!

Wait a sec....that's JUPITERASC job to correct me. D=

I'm just kidding. :D

@Dismay- Did you get a base chart? Did she respond to your text? It feels like highschool again for some weird reason. o_O

StarryEyedDismay

Whoops!
@Dismay- Did you get a base chart? Did she respond to your text? It feels like highschool again for some weird reason. o_O

I wasn't able to figure out how to get a base chart on astro.com; it required a time and place of birth, neither of which I know. Buuuut...I did message her on Facebook and it went really well. We talked for a long time about what we'd been up to and I told her I missed her. She said she missed me too and to hit her up any time I wanted to talk. I'm gonna get re-acquainted with her over the next couple of weeks and then see if she wants to meet up. :)

Also, as part of my new determination to live life to the fullest, I asked out the Libra girl I mentioned earlier too, lol. She said yes! :D So it's been a pretty good 24 hours for me, I must say.

Last edited:

Oddity

I'm glad the thread is bringing you good luck!

For a sorta-kinda chart, just use her birthdate, wherever you live (or the biggest city near) and 12 noon. It won't have the right ascendant, and the moon will probably be a few degrees off, but you'll be able to see where the rest of the planets are.