A new member's chart

jproton

Hi, I admit that I prefer the Uranus - Pluto off method,
I add some fixed stars too !

[...] this is a new post I wanted to share with you,
It is about my birth chart and some gaps I have to interpret it. I don't know the study of asteroids.

When I was young I understood that life is an blockade course, and only the strongest people could really make what they want. I had the impression of living and still live like a constant battle for my Right to be considered at my true value, to become the person I want to be.

In my family, there is many dominators signs and combinaison of rising which give them a very strong character (Scorpio, Leo, Gemini, Aries). I couldn't even make you a fairly short exhaustive list without falling asleep. My father has Mercury/Neptun cunjunction in Scorpio; Moon Gemini; Jupiter Leo. My mother is Scorpio, is where my Pluto is. I think my relationship with my mom depend to the fact I have an opposition beetween my Moon Aquarius and Pluto. My Moon urge me with some important feels and sensations to her, Pluto is negative because I can be violent in the way I replied. My father and I get along well and think the same thing to her, she is too exacting. I hope the transit of Saturn will change the vision she has on me and I wish she understand better some of my features. Pluto also crosses my sign, perhaps take us all aware both of what we are.

I do not feel close to my Midheaven in Pisces. Pluto helps me see through the illusions in it, Mars and Mercury , Jupiter urged me not to go beyond what is possible and preserve me from hypersensitivity without breaking my connections with an other strange world I can display and the energy of people and spirit ghost of History which that affect me the most. I am not under illusion. I would say this is something that I avoid. The horizon of Pisces is too imprecise to please me. Nevertheless, I am confident to be bound without its negatives, I know I am very close of it. Besides, in my progressed chart we see that the Midheaven is in the sign of Aries, a sign with which I prefer more than others. My Virgo gets along well with Aries, Gemini is born from the nurturer Cancer with the position of my Part of Fortune. I wish it gives a little more youthful to Capricorn.

[...]

I hope you understand what I feel.
SOURCE : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=581606#post581606

Thank you very much, I wish you a good evening.

Attachments

• celle-ci, c'est la bonne.gif
    celle-ci, c'est la bonne.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 47
  • astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141022.79530.43258.gif
    astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141022.79530.43258.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141023.6019.8620.gif
    astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141023.6019.8620.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sorry.... Do you have a specific question?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello,
I would ask you if something in my chart could explain the way I feel things and express them.

You mean how you interact with the world? Sure. This is what I call the Cognition Quotient of my book THE SEVEN QUESTIONS OF EXISTENTIAL COUNSELING ASTROLOGY. That section of my book is about 700 pages long.

You want to explore that?

jproton

You mean how you interact with the world? Sure. This is what I call the Cognition Quotient of my book THE SEVEN QUESTIONS OF EXISTENTIAL COUNSELING ASTROLOGY. That section of my book is about 700 pages long.

You want to explore that?

I am always up for a good read.

ukdesifem

Hello,

I will give you a brief personality analysis, if you like. :)

- Personality signature is Cancer Asc., Cap. Sun and Aquarius Moon. These mean that on first instance you appear reserved, though your life force is based on serious/methodical work, and you have fluctuating/progressive emotions.

So to put in more relatable terms, you may appear reserved to others, but have shifting emotions and gain strength in hard work.

You may also seek comfort in collective action more so than individual action, as your planets are largely in the Western hemisphere (right of your chart). Reservedness also relates to more planets beneath the horizon (the Asc. to Desc. line).

- Jupiter is in your 3rd house, so perhaps you gain expansion through communications and/or writing. It's trine your Sun, which is generally a good aspect.

- Pluto is in your 5th house, and domicile (meaning it's in its home sign). If you have or ever plan to have children, they may be mutual misunderstandings between you. This isn't meant in a bad sense, however Pluto in this house, especially domicile, lends to children/parent relations that are mysterious.

- Venus is in Sag. in your 5th house, so you're possibly a strong lover.

- Mercury and Mars are in your 6th house, along with Uranus, Neptune and your Sun. These are well aspected, so as this a career house, some kind of innovative work may be your calling. I explain about this more below.

You have a Pisces MC, leading to Neptune in Sag., and then Saturn in Aquarius, Uranus in Capricorn.

With these placements, I'd say a humanitarian area focused on development could suit you. And this could be communicative, as Jupiter is in your 3rd house, and your 6th house stellium is well-aspected to Jupiter.

I hope this helps, you're free to agree or disagree. :D

kimbermoon

You may find yourself experiencing many external contradictions and paradoxes in your life, with your Sun at the Descendant [interactions with others ] opposing your Rising sign [persona]. Oppositions typically represent face to face difficulties or conflicts with other people, and the Sun represents your sense of Identity/Autonomy. Here the energies of earth [material oriented and practical] and water [emotions and reactivity] are polarized, and in need of finding balance; the contrast involves the sensitive and moody Cancer pitted against the more reserved and earth oriented Capricorn.
Capricorn is about constructing stability in life and building towards attaining achievement and security in the outer world, while Cancer is the more domestically oriented energy that seeks a home and family as a means of security. Cancer / Capricorn relates significantly to your early childhood imprinting via the influence of the parents.

You were born under the waxing crescent Moon, showing an eagerness for exploration and new beginnings. This also suggests that you are highly subjective by nature and that you perceive things as being highly personal as they affect you; Aquarius Moon can be highly erratic and unpredictable thus you may often react impulsively according to your own personal triggers. Outcomes in relationships can be paradoxical and contradictory and you may have to make some necessary compromises, adaptations and adjustments along the way to make things work.

Since this particular axis is about 'relationships' it can be difficult for you to establish good and lasting connections with others. Moon sq Pluto strongly suggests difficulties relating to your early childhood experiences and memories. The Moon reflects your emotions and how you react to things and the airy nature of the Moon sign depicts a need to be seen as being independent and free; you need to find appropriate channels for expressing your individuality without being radical and forceful about it.
Sun in Capricorn = the innate urge to strategize, organize and manage. The sense of duty and responsibility are heightened through Capricorn, and you may often come across as being authoritarian, or overly business-like; this is often a response mechanism to hide your inner insecurities and other emotional concerns.

JUPITERASC

Medieval astrologers found that the rising sign indicates
the PRIMARY MOTIVATION of an individual

Your rising sign is Cancer
Cancer is WATER ELEMENT
WATER ELEMENT needs EMOTIONAL SECURITY

Cancer is the home territory of the MOON
your natal Moon is located in 9th House in natal chart posted
accordingly
you would seek to achieve emotional security via long journeys
and
philosophy

JUPITER is exalted ruler of Cancer
your natal Jupiter is located in 3rd House
adding
Reading, Short Journeys and Communication skills
to the ways you have of seeking to achieve emotional security

You enjoy both long and short journeys
communication
philosophy
reading

source: DELINEATING NATAL CHART http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463

Now enjoy the good read

Guidance thread on Medieval astrology interpretation
:smile:

The type of Delineation I'm giving here is a mix of medieval techniques
with those of the Hellenistic authors.

Robert Zoller played great role in my traditional astrology education
and this is obvious for those who are familiar with his work.

I need to mention that even though Zoller was initially very fond on Arabia authors,
his basic delineation techniques are taken from the early reneissance French astrologer Morin.
Zoller studied with Zoltan Mason who introduced Morin and his basic natal delineation to Zoller.
Zoltan was also one of the first translators of Morin.

Here are some tips for delineating the chart in this manner.

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

This is great quote by Zoller:

Lets assume that a person has Cancer on the Ascendant,
The primary motivation of this person is the Need for Emotional Security.
The ruler/s of the Ascendant and their zodiacal and local state will determine How would this be achieved.

Lets assume Moon on IC in Libra Peregrine.
Jupiter in 6th (but 7th sign!) in Capricorn.
Venus in Sag in 6th - Peregrine.
Mars in Scorpio in 4th (but 5th sign!)
Saturn (term ruler) is in 5th Scorpio Peregrine.

We can see that Moon is strong by accident (being on angle), so we can judge first from there.
The need for Emotional Security this person would seek in the home, in the place of the father. The father would be the means through which this person would try to achieve the Emotional Security.
Jupiter - the exalted ruler is weak by being cadent, Venus too. They can't produce much in giving the emotional security this person seeks.
Jupiter by universal means suggest that the native would seek wisdom, religion (and the person actually did!) but by being cadent and in fall, it can't productively give what it promise.
Mars is in 4/5th and is strong by zodiacal state, but is out of sect malefic.
It would try to win competitions, but also with Saturn in 5th will give great deal of creativity. Mars rules the 10th - creativity and looking for career, would also give some amount of emotional security for this person. But by being square with Sun in 7th it means that it will have opposition from authorities and other people in general.

The primary motivation is great deal of what we unconsciously and often consciously seek for. Once that motivation is broken or someone interrupt it, we seek to fix that in the every possible way we can do that.

I will continue with the tips in my next post.

jproton

I learned that the sixth house is "malefic", but it is also the instance of the practical realization of what was created in the fifth house. In my natal chart we see that it is clearly dominant so I think that the analyzes that are made seem pessimistic.

Do you think that there is an other possible interpretation of the values ​​of this house ? I mean... that which is not a form of regression and insult against people like us.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I learned that the sixth house is "malefic", but it is also the instance of the practical realization of what was created in the fifth house. In my natal chart we see that it is clearly dominant so I think that the analyzes that are made seem pessimistic.

Do you think that there is an other possible interpretation of the values ​​of this house ? I mean... that which is not a form of regression and insult against people like us.

No.... I suggest a basic book on astrology. Rae Orion's book, ASTROLOGY FOR DUMMIES, despite the grungy title is quite good, and quite cheap used on Amazon.

JUPITERASC

Traditionally 6th house is associated with illness and disease, its condition and cause,
whether the illness will be short or long, curable or not
as well as all matters relating to the health industry
and those who work in it: dentists, doctors, nurses.

Most have health issues,
so it is unsurprising that 6th house may be seen as potentially 'negative'
and is associated with 'Sorrow. Generally this is regarded as a house of weakness and affliction. As a cadent house it represents alien or unhelpful conditions.'

HOWEVER

6TH HOUSE SIGNIFICATIONS also include:

'.....Employees, tenants and servants. Lilly specifically mentions day-labourers, farmers and shepherds.
Those who live on the native's property, such as caretakers, au-pairs, lodgers, etc.
Also domestic issues gernerally; this house has some relevance to domestic appliances that are purchased to ease day to day chores and laborious tasks.

Pets, small animals and lesser cattle (ie., hogs, sheep, goats, rabbits) and any profit or loss attached to the sale of such cattle.
The 6th house also has a connection with farming and crops generally....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html

So individual experience of 6th house can vary
dependent on the individual natal chart
:smile:

kimbermoon

Personally I would not assume that the 6th H is malefic, merely by the planetary alignments found there. It is the aspects that count: You might note that for you most of the energy contained there is
supported, not denied. Being ruled by Jupiter [trine Sun/Neptune] hints at positive development relating to employment and health matters. To me, all the concentration of energy there makes for complexity requiring more detailed analysis, with much of the focus there expressed through the
Sagittarius/Capricorn blending, so that holds significance.
I hold that the 6th also relates to the service we do for others, which can also affect the health. It is about helping others rather than focusing on the Self.

As with every house, I also look to the polarity between the opposite house.
Between the 6th and the 12th the theme is about well-being and balance, while the 12th shows the consequences of 'not being in balance' which results in confinement and limitation; the keynote then is about being balanced mentally, physically and spirituality. Of course the 6th is also about employment and how you generate an income; in this chart over-working might be the issue, which then contributes to health issues.
Your major challenges are the Moon square Pluto, and Venus sq Jupiter, so those are areas to focus on. There are no direct afflictions to the planets in the 6th thus we would expect things to be more optimistic for you, so that the energies may express more positively and without hindrance. Another area of delineation involves the rulerships, showing that much of the rest of chart becomes animated by transits occurring in the 6th H, or it's opposite.
I would be interested in knowing why you personally feel that your own 6th H indicates regression and insults; what have you experienced in the matters of that house?