Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

lol I don't even care about whether Jesus was a narcissist or not

Also Idek what to think of the whole 'so and so is/was a narcissist', like I don't need to label someone to know if they're unhealthy for me.

petosiris

Banned

I don't believe that Jesus ever claimed to be God, he claimed to be the unique son of God - his Messiah and Apostle, because there are many sons of God in the Bible, also you probably don't understand what a Father means in relation to God. This isn't narcissistic, because it was true and God demonstrated his claims with all miracles, wonders and signs - Acts 2:22.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
''Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.'' - Acts 2

''I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'' - John 5:30