Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-15-2019, 10:18 AM

New friends?

Recently , (past month)
I entered into a sport group ..!the members so far are almost in my age.
My question is:will be any chance to make new friends through this group ?

Unread 12-15-2019, 02:08 PM

Re: New friends?

The chart below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.7 KB, 34 views)
Unread 12-15-2019, 04:14 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

That doesn't really require horary to answer. Of course you have a chance of making friends in a group where you all have a common interest. That you're all close in age as well as sharing a common interest makes it even more likely.

The chart bears that out. You are Mars. Friends are Saturn. Since eleventh house is groups/associates, Saturn can also represent this group. Both you and they are in domicile--you are all happy where you are--and Mars's closest aspect is an applying sextile to Saturn. Saturn is not only in his own domicile, he's also in Mars's sign of exaltation. You really like these people.

I also think there's a good chance of finding an especially close friend in this group, or even a significant other if you're looking for one (assuming this group includes people of the gender you prefer for significant others). Seventh house ruler is Venus, which is just inside the eleventh.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 12-15-2019, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
That doesn't really require horary to answer. Of course you have a chance of making friends in a group where you all have a common interest. That you're all close in age as well as sharing a common interest makes it even more likely.

The chart bears that out. You are Mars. Friends are Saturn. Since eleventh house is groups/associates, Saturn can also represent this group. Both you and they are in domicile--you are all happy where you are--and Mars's closest aspect is an applying sextile to Saturn. Saturn is not only in his own domicile, he's also in Mars's sign of exaltation. You really like these people.

I also think there's a good chance of finding an especially close friend in this group, or even a significant other if you're looking for one (assuming this group includes people of the gender you prefer for significant others). Seventh house ruler is Venus, which is just inside the eleventh.
Thank you osamenor
Not always ..sometimes we are together with a group of people but not become a friendship.
I am looking forward
Thanks
Unread 12-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersa View Post
Thank you osamenor
Not always ..sometimes we are together with a group of people but not become a friendship.
You asked if you have a chance of making friends in this group. Not if you definitely will.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 12-15-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You asked if you have a chance of making friends in this group. Not if you definitely will.
My answer above regards the first paragraph of yours .

So ,your answer is a yes or a no?
Unread 12-17-2019, 08:58 AM

Since Mars sextile with Saturn in 2 units can we tell that something can happen in 2 weeks or months?
Unread 12-18-2019, 02:09 AM

Friends should be signified by Venus, should they not? Libra is on Dsc and Venus rules Libra, not Saturn.
Unread 12-21-2019, 02:08 PM

I think that I will always be alone.
Despite my efforts
Merry Christmas(lonely Christmas once again)
Unread 12-21-2019, 03:35 PM

yes, you will for sure! don't worry. It is seen in the chart.
Unread 12-21-2019, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
yes, you will for sure! don't worry. It is seen in the chart.
Hi kalinka,
Thanks for your answer!
I hope so ..
For the time I feel too lonely and sad
Unread 01-06-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Since Mars sextile with Saturn in 2 units can we tell that something can happen in 2 weeks or months?
Happy new year !!
Can anyone help me and tell me if this calculation of time is right ?
Unread 01-18-2020, 12:01 PM

Hello
I met someone new in another activity and we have some communication until now.
I don’t know if ends up in a new friend but I felt to mention it here.
Unread 01-26-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
yes well done! You assessment is correct. Mars in fixed, Moon in fixed... this shows things being slow. So 'months' would be our estimation. For timing you check Mars to Saturn degree difference, this is our 1st time estimation, so about 2 months, the second is through ephemeris... that is when in real time Mars completes the aspect to Saturn. For this you move the chart forward a few days until Mars and Saturn are in the same degree, this happens when they are both at 19.57 degrees approximate in the respective signs. This mean slightly more than 2,5 units, so 2 to 2,7 units of time, months.

Another aspect is Moon to Mercury which might be important. What activity is this you entered? Mercury is in sign of Jup, and Jup is angular on MC. Is there also online activity with this group? Mercury rules the 3rd.
Unread 01-26-2020, 05:19 PM

Hello Rafaella
Thanks for answering .
The first activity which I did the horary was for tennis and the second I followed was hiking .
Unread 06-08-2020, 02:01 PM

Hello ,
An update..

Because of covid -quarantine?i don’t know but nothing happened..
Still lonely
Unread 06-08-2020, 06:23 PM

11th House - Ruler Saturn, own sign (You are welcome in the group)
1st House - Ruler Mars, own sign but out of sect in 8th (You feel at odds but willing to explore and try something new)
Both significators by sextile but without reception. It's like saying "Freeze!"

Thank you for keeping us updated!
Ouranos
Unread 06-10-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
11th House - Ruler Saturn, own sign (You are welcome in the group)
1st House - Ruler Mars, own sign but out of sect in 8th (You feel at odds but willing to explore and try something new)
Both significators by sextile but without reception. It's like saying "Freeze!"

Thank you for keeping us updated!
Ouranos
Hi ,
What do you mean Uranus ?
That the chart says no?
Unread 06-10-2020, 10:04 AM

Hello Ersa,
I would like to see a reception between Mars and Saturn.
By nature, the sextile is weak and the 2 planets involved are more 'business like' type of relationship.
And both rulers being in their own domicile, it is a matter of whose going to make the first move.
And the Moon applying by square to Mars in the 8th suggests a possible change where money is involved.
“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
– Oscar Wilde

All the best for you Ersa,
Ouranos

Tags
friends