Please help me determine my best suited career according to my natal chart?

JUPITERASC

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rgdrbs.jpg

So heres my birth chart. As you can see here that Neptune rules my 10th house. And Pluto rules my 11th house. How does it affect my decision of choosing a career?

I used to want to become an actress and go hollywood. I was actually pretty good at it. But i thought it was kind of unrealistic so i forgot about it. And now im taking business classes in high school, i dont think its what im good at either. Im also interested in psychology but it takes to long to finish the school, but i dont like to go to school so i crossed that off of my choices.

And im a really dreamy kind of a person that i dont know what i really want. Its like everytime i realize im being unrealistic so i woke myself up and tried to think of something that is actually pursuable.

But i really love movies and all kind of thing. Everytime i watch a good movie, i get lost.

Please help me out! Thank you!
Elemental Quality of Ascendant Sign indicates the individual's type of Primary Motivation.
In this case Ascendant is Aries
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.

Ruler of the Ascendant by house position indicates the area of life in which the native will seek to realize their Primary Motivation

Ascendant Ruler Mars is located in 6th House in Venus home Sign Libra

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are almost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant
as well as all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC
by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

IF this is a correct time of birth for the individual
THEN
Freedom of action and power are sought via 6th house significations :smile:

Main Rulerships of 6th House
'......Illness and disease, all matters relating to the health industry and those who work in it: dentists, doctors, nurses.

Employees, tenants and servants.
Domestic issues generally including domestic appliances that are purchased to ease day to day chores and laborious tasks.

Pets, small animals and lesser cattle (ie., hogs, sheep, goats, rabbits) and any profit or loss attached to the sale of such cattle.

The 6th house also has a connection with farming and crops generally.

Sorrow. Generally this is regarded as a house of weakness and affliction. As a cadent house it represents alien or unhelpful conditions.....
'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html

You are obviously keen on the movies and since you at one time wanted to be an actress
perhaps you can find fulfillment as an actress who portrays illness and disease in the health industry as in 'Gray's Anatomy'

Or act in scripts involving animals, farming, such as 'Little House On The Prairie' equivalents

Or act in scripts involving domestic situations/soap operas - plenty of variety there

Psychology is connected with the Health Industry

You can connect psychology with being an actress
by acting in a psychological thriller

That's just skimming the surface though

ThiAn

Elemental Quality of Ascendant Sign indicates the individual's type of Primary Motivation.
In this case Ascendant is Aries
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.

Ruler of the Ascendant by house position indicates the area of life in which the native will seek to realize their Primary Motivation

Ascendant Ruler Mars is located in 6th House in Venus home Sign Libra

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are almost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant
as well as all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC
by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

IF this is a correct time of birth for the individual
THEN
Freedom of action and power are sought via 6th house significations :smile:

Main Rulerships of 6th House
'......Illness and disease, all matters relating to the health industry and those who work in it: dentists, doctors, nurses.

Employees, tenants and servants.
Domestic issues generally including domestic appliances that are purchased to ease day to day chores and laborious tasks.

Pets, small animals and lesser cattle (ie., hogs, sheep, goats, rabbits) and any profit or loss attached to the sale of such cattle.

The 6th house also has a connection with farming and crops generally.

Sorrow. Generally this is regarded as a house of weakness and affliction. As a cadent house it represents alien or unhelpful conditions.....
'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html

You are obviously keen on the movies and since you at one time wanted to be an actress
perhaps you can find fulfillment as an actress who portrays illness and disease in the health industry as in 'Gray's Anatomy'

Or act in scripts involving animals, farming, such as 'Little House On The Prairie' equivalents

Or act in scripts involving domestic situations/soap operas - plenty of variety there

Psychology is connected with the Health Industry

You can connect psychology with being an actress
by acting in a psychological thriller

That's just skimming the surface though

Wow thats very informative. Thank you so much.
By the way, does my chart suggest anything about fame?

JUPITERASC

Wow thats very informative. Thank you so much.
By the way, does my chart suggest anything about fame?
Just an idea I had that you need to combine your Primary Motivation with any career
- that's because an individual finds ways of fulfilling their Primary Motivation sometimes unconsciously -
so one may as well work WITH the energies of the natal chart

HOWEVER

Do not accept my advice, or anyone's advice for that matter as infallible
no one is infallible
best to investigate for yourself and learn astrology
so that you can be self-sufficient

Any predictive technique is entirely dependent on a correct, reliable time of birth and Fame is no exception

Delineating Fame and Fortune in the natal chart
using a method originally described by Ancient Hellenistic Astrologer Vettius Valens
is free to print off and read later or read online at
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology

FREE TRANSLATION FROM THE ANCIENT GREEK OF VETTIUS VALENS ANTHOLOGY http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

Ours is primarily a learning forum and you may be interested to learn the traditional method of DELINEATING FAME thread which also has example charts and guidance delineation :smile: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129
There are many different methods calculating the Rank of Fame in someones chart. I will try here to discuss all the methods of which I'm aware.
I will start from a mix of medieval astrology method of seeing the Rank of Fame with that of Ptolemy, and than in some other post I will present some of the Hellenistic methods.

1. First we look at the Sun, if it is in 10th or 11th house. In lasser degree fame is indicated also by Sun being in 1st, 4th and 7th.
Sun in aspect to the MC brings fame.
Sun in succedent house and especially if it is aspecting the MC can brings fame.

This is the general indicator. It doesn't necessarily means that if you have Sun in 10th, you will be famous.
Sun is analogous for Fame, so there fore we first start examining the Sun.

The Sun in 5th cuts the fame in half (except when it is in 5th).
Sun in 5th indicates success in arts and entertainment fields.

Sun's aspects are very important. Afflicted Sun by some hard aspect with strong malefic may bring infamy.

Sun's dispositor and its relationship to the Sun is also very important. The dispositor will show the origin of the fame of the native.

The dispositor of MC and its Almuten as well the aspects to the MC, will show for what will the native gain fame, because MC represents the native's actions.

Ok, lest try this first rule of examining the rank of fame with some practical example.

v6rcdv.jpg

Here's the chart of Brad Pit.
We can see that the Sun is angular on the AC.
This is the first indication of success.
The Sun in Sag has honor as triplicity ruler.
The ruler of Sun (its dispositor), also its Almuten is the Strong Jupiter in 4th - angular, in a sign in which is having honor of triplicity.
Divisor of the Sun (Term ruler) is Venus which makes trine to the MC with the Moon - the native will be noticed by Women.

To add:
Sun is ruler of the Lot of Fame in 28Leo.
Moon (aspecting trine to MC with Venus) is ruler of the Lot of Success in Cancer.
The Sun is not impeded by bad aspect of Malefic.
It is in Trine relationship with Jupiter and in mutual reception (Sun by exaltation in Aries).
Sun is in aspect to MC. The thing that the aspect is square does not impede the rank of fame.

As we can see, the chart of Brad Pit is having many testimonies of this first rule of the Rank of Fame.
We will examine the other methods in my next post.

Last edited:

ThiAn

Just an idea I had that you need to combine your Primary Motivation with any career
- that's because an individual finds ways of fulfilling their Primary Motivation sometimes unconsciously -
so one may as well work WITH the energies of the natal chart

HOWEVER

Do not accept my advice, or anyone's advice for that matter as infallible
no one is infallible
best to investigate for yourself and learn astrology
so that you can be self-sufficient

Any predictive technique is entirely dependent on a correct, reliable time of birth and Fame is no exception

Delineating Fame and Fortune in the natal chart
using a method originally described by Ancient Hellenistic Astrologer Vettius Valens
is free to print off and read later or read online at
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology

FREE TRANSLATION FROM THE ANCIENT GREEK OF VETTIUS VALENS ANTHOLOGY http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

Ours is primarily a learning forum and you may be interested to learn the traditional method of DELINEATING FAME thread which also has example charts and guidance delineation :smile: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129

Wow that helps me a lot! Thank you very much!

JUPITERASC

Wow that helps me a lot! Thank you very much!
That's ok
Do read, learn, study and thoroughly understand the methods on those links, even if it takes time - anything worthwhile is often only achieved after much work and dedication

Have fun
:smile: