Are you trying to embrace pluto and use it Positively

jupiterianguru

I always thought Pluto and the sign of Scorpio was really cool I have pluto in Scorpio 8th house Conjunct Sun in 9th and Mercury and Mars in Libra 8th house.

NATAL CHART.jpg

Anyways what bothered me is this why in the mundane world I see around me and its unmistakable to me whether I know someones chart or not where pluto is manifesting strongly in their lives as it has a certain vibe and traits (Just like I am familiar with the vibe of Jupiter). I notice alot of times that this planet leads to isolation and paranoia, as well as defensiveness and repressed emotions, compulsions, obsessions, fanaticism, extreme negativity and the like.

The problem as I see it is too many people are trying to suppress plutonian urges or their "Dark Side" or whatever they call it. I pretty much all my life have been quite balanced on the expression of Pluto in my life and find myself quite upset at some very Scorpio or pluto Dominant individuals (I have gotten a chance to look at charts of some people) I am into the occult and meditation and things like that and I don't understand why Pluto is manifesting as an Angry US VS Them if you not with me your against me kind of thing in so many cases and people having agendas desiring power and control.

Well in my case here is how pluto has played out in my life and how I think it could be used better.

Desire to look within self and come to terms with whatever is there will over emotion and face anything head on.
Ability to be outgoing and speak my mind on topics express my emotions openly and I see people suprised I do that as a guy but no reason to be suprised all people should do it Pluto is what makes people fear expressing emotions.
Strong intrest in spirituality and meditation anything dealing with the 8th and 9th house what happens after death Ufo's out of body experiences all that BUT a burning desire to make it some how socially relevant and embrace the culture around me as well that so many people in these circles use plutonian like energy to criticize.
A lot of how I want to use pluto in my life is to allow anyone around me to be their authentic self or not as they see fit but just know I myself am there to talk about anything with.
Incorporation of dark and morbid themes with the intention of just for kicks shock like not really taking it that seriously.
A desire to be pure and childlike free more spontanious and have a sense of humor with anything in relation to the occult and spirituality.

For some reason I tend to rub strongly pluto or water sign people (Scorpio and Pisces more so than Cancer) the wrong way. They seem intimidated by me as an individual and tend to be quite passive agressive and just avoid many things with me I do not get it. I can see right through fakeness and whatever but balance using pluto I can joke around about it be superficial myself or fake Pluto is the ultamite rebel even rebelling against itself for a point.

Pluto in my life seems to be saying Hey you can be authentic but when you start to be so negative about it the fake people become better than you as an individual are cause you are being a Jerk Expand your mind live more free have a sense of humor and be spontanious. :smile:

Edit: I forgot to add this
Other things with pluto does in my life and how I use it
Naturally just embracing any kind of sexuality in my life and people who have, and not getting why so many people have problems with this.
Embracing the fact that there is so much change in the world wanting to change myself often just to experience things.
A desire to lead people and change the world to be more open and accepting of others.
An Actual Love of Crisis somehow actually feeling happy during it just to be experiencing it and actually helping people out.
A strong empathy for some that are hated by a majority of the society and desire to help them.
A trusting nature and naturally seeing the good in all people.
Obssessed about reading news documentaries and social issues trying to understand the cultural trends.
A deep desire to see things in the world change drastically.
A complete rejection of the more traditional conservative values my parents tried to push on me.
Naturally just accepting people for who they are and embracing the darker side in others too thinking people should just openly talk about things that are taboo what they did.
A desire to delve into the realms of Pluto in a more happy and lighthearted way.
Ability to change my emotions at will sometimes, and detach from anything causing problems.
These are Just some examples it kind of happened naturally with me. I try to use pluto positively

Last edited:

Inline

emotions.

Other things with pluto does in my life and how I use it:
.......A desire to delve into the realms of Pluto in a more happy and lighthearted way......These are Just some examples it kind of happened naturally with me.

I try to use pluto positively

Pluto is about the total anhililation of your Ego leaving the 'you' as you know it ultimately different & changed....so as far as i know, it is still not humanly possible to 'delve into the realms of Pluto in a happy, lighthearted way'?:unsure:

jupiterianguru

Pluto is about the total anhililation of your Ego leaving the 'you' as you know it ultimately different & changed....so as far as i know, it is still not humanly possible to 'delve into the realms of Pluto in a happy, lighthearted way'?:unsure:

Yeah I know it is in fact I am familiar with a meditation where people let go of things in their lives and just become themselves let go of all attachments all of that, I like the word annahilate lol I sort of thought the goal was to face everything deep within you that was holding you to come out a transformed individual with no attachments to things or people holding you back seeing the real authentic natural you.

However the lighthearted and happy remark. What I mean is how can a person be so cold and paranoid about it as some people are afraid to let go of their ego and let go of what is holding them back. A happy lighthearted approach would be to embrace the changes feeling happy within.

I think what I mean is this I don't see why everything has to be morbidly dark serious in plutos ruling issues. I think some fun can be added into it make it interesting. Yeah I know Pluto rule the Assassin and Underworld criminal type the stone cold Don't **** with me kind of person. That really isn't me at all and I think that is a misdirection of pluto energy negatively, however I find myself interested in plutonian things. I just wish somehow for it to be socially relevant and mainstreamed talked about more openly and accepted as a part of life instead of feared.

I think a person can or should be able to be involved in the depths of pluto and more light side of mudane life and society at the same time. I am trying to do this at least.

So what I am talking about is changing the tone of Plutonian things to make them more relevant to mainstream society and social trends and being more open about it. Accepting the "darkness" within per say.

I at least think its positive.

Pluto being socially accepted would mean the world would be always changing and evolving and everyone would have more personal power embracing that aspect of life. It would mean there would be a lot more happiness in this world.

I mean this is the only planet whos issues people avoid or feel insecure about even openly being a part of.

I am not saying this planet should rule society at all not sure id even like that but I am just saying it shouldn't be suppressed and could be used more positively. People should embrace all parts of themselves.

Last edited:

Inline

So what I am talking about is changing the tone of Plutonian things to make them more relevant to mainstream society and social trends and being more open about it.

Accepting the "darkness" within per say......

Ja, the lesson Pluto is forcing us to face is our inner darkeness with the result being, change!

Here is a hard but relatively positive perspective of Pluto by Joyce Lee Mason.

http://www.aplaceinspace.net/Pages/JMOuters4.html

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Pluto in it’s most basic interpretation is about rebirth. It is a very spiritual thing.

Pluto is not inherently negative or positive, pluto is neutral.

Every planet or astrological placement has a positive/negative polarity. It is up to the person to use it effectively.

The most common way that Pluto manifests negatively is through fear and that is because the nature of our physical existence is more receptive to that modality..

When we fear our OWN success and expression, we turn to the “Dark side” of scorpio - jealousy, anxiety, control, sexual objectification, etc…

Scorpio has three levels - The scorpion (fear), The Phoenix (rebirth), and The Eagle (spiritual expression.)

A nice quote from Edgar Cayce: “We grow to heaven. We don’t go to heaven.”

This is what Pluto brings about. I'd say it's more about "embracing the light" than "embracing the darkness"... it is a very powerful transformation.. IT DOES get light when you embrace it though.

Saturn transiting through scorpio right now, with a mutually receptive pluto in capricorn… is a great time for many of us from the “Scorpio pluto” generation to make some inner changes :love:

Phoenix Venus

This is what Pluto brings about. I'd say it's more about "embracing the light" than "embracing the darkness"... it is a very powerful transformation.. IT DOES get light when you embrace it though.

Btw I am not disagreeing with Inline here. The process can be extremely tough and is certainly to be taken seriously. The end result is the lightness :love:

Jupiterianguru, I think having pluto conjunct the sun means that the "outer ego expression" and the "inner will power" are emerged for you. Maybe this is why you see pluto as more of a "light" and "positive" thing. Pluto does bring about destruction of the ego (conscious expression of self). This reforms the WILL (self motivation) and allows the ego to be utilized more effectively.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for Phoenix Venus's description of Pluto. It was beautiful and thank you for OP to address this wonderful topic.

Pluto indeed is neutral just like any other planet in each horoscope. Through the attention often goes to Pluto as the negative planet for most people failed to deal with it.

I think a healthy Pluto giving one the awareness of exploring your own darkest egos, to question yourself the things you criticising others in fact also part of yourself. To be brave and admit your own weaknesses also have the power to accept yourself and therefore accepting others. This awareness came from knowing oneself is just the same as everyone else not higher not lower but the Same.

The awareness of knowing even I had not done harm like the murderer did but aware of the weakness within each of us; to be mindful that without doing the equal sinful act does not make me more holy than the murderer.

Aware of it is wrong to put others down for whatever they do wrongly to secretly satisfy the self internal insufficient ego. In the subconscious level the words we used, body languages, and feelings, all these, a healthy Pluto would show our darkness to us, our inner voice guiding us to reflect on our own insufficiencies and impurities.

Pluto can heal also can kill us. Like cancer that grows excessively taken over our body, dragging the body toward death; like poison that slowly killing our soul. If we don't discarded what is blocking/slowing us down to become a more purified soul. If we struggle to face our own demons, Pluto will bring us to the hell where we no longer have the light to see our own faults and impure self, instead all we could see would be someone else's fault and impurity.

Pluto, Scorpio the higher form, the high flying Eagle, it sees it all. It aims at his prey, diving down from the sky and kill it. The prey can be our own impurity or impurity we picking on other people. We can be the Pluto that shows the darkness and weakness in other people's life or we can be our own Pluto that cleanse and reborn oneself each day to remove the poison and cancer that overtaking our internal life.

Our penetrating inner voice.

Last edited:

greybeard

I seriously doubt that people in general have much control over Pluto in their lives.

The planet works mostly below the conscious threshold, where it is inaccessible to our feeble efforts at control.

If we look at the ancient Greek mythology, Pluto rules what is beneath the surface (of the Earth). Hades remains unseen except for occasional and sudden appearances such as in the abduction of Persephone. Hades wears the Helmet of Invisibility.

His word is final. A person who entered his realm...well, it was like the Hotel California -- You can check out, but you can never leave.

If we look to the astronomy of Pluto rather than mythology (in my opinion the only valid way to assign meaning to planets), we find Pluto to be the most eccentric of planets on two (or even three) counts. Everything about Pluto is extreme, outside, abnormal and unreachable. [The New Horizons Pluto mission will take almost 10 years to reach the planet].

Translating Pluto's nature into everyday affairs or psychological terms still leaves this astrologer thinking that Pluto "lies beyond" effective conscious control.

Most people have little control, at least during the first half of life, over the far more superficial planets like Venus and Mars. Pluto is the most powerful planet out there. If we have so little control over weaker planets like Mars and Venus, it seems rather presumptuous to claim power over Pluto. He's in another league.

Pluto is compulsion. The compulsion may originate in external sources or may come from within. But the object of Pluto's attentions (the native of the horoscope) is compelled in any case. "Compel" means "to force or drive, especially to a course of action. To secure or bring about by force. To force to submit; subdue. To overpower." Pluto therefore signifies actions or conditions beyond our control, whether by overwhelming social movements, superior force applied personally, or forces from within.

Yes, David defeated Goliath. But he was the only man in an entire army willing to make the attempt. And according to the story, God was on his side.

Phoenix Venus

I seriously doubt that people in general have much control over Pluto in their lives.
The planet works mostly below the conscious threshold, where it is inaccessible to our feeble efforts at control.

The desire to "control" pluto is missing the whole point of pluto's lesson... control a fear-mechanism.... Pluto is about letting go of fear-mechanisms and desires in general.... (this is why it is the last planet in the solar system... and it is the higher octave of mars, after all)

Yes, David defeated Goliath. But he was the only man in an entire army willing to make the attempt. And according to the story, God was on his side.

See. Some things, like other peoples willingness to "fight the good fight", are out of your control, and thus there is no reason to hold on to it. It didn't stop David.

And That NEVER stops God from helping you. When you're an eagle, youre not too far from the "big man in the sky" anyways :tongue:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

If we look at the ancient Greek mythology, Pluto rules what is beneath the surface (of the Earth). Hades remains unseen except for occasional and sudden appearances such as in the abduction of Persephone. Hades wears the Helmet of Invisibility.

His word is final. A person who entered his realm...well, it was like the Hotel California -- You can check out, but you can never leave.

If we look to the astronomy of Pluto rather than mythology (in my opinion the only valid way to assign meaning to planets), we find Pluto to be the most eccentric of planets on two (or even three) counts. Everything about Pluto is extreme, outside, abnormal and unreachable. [The New Horizons Pluto mission will take almost 10 years to reach the planet].

Translating Pluto's nature into everyday affairs or psychological terms still leaves this astrologer thinking that Pluto "lies beyond" effective conscious control.

Most people have little control, at least during the first half of life, over the far more superficial planets like Venus and Mars. Pluto is the most powerful planet out there. If we have so little control over weaker planets like Mars and Venus, it seems rather presumptuous to claim power over Pluto. He's in another league.

Pluto is compulsion. The compulsion may originate in external sources or may come from within. But the object of Pluto's attentions (the native of the horoscope) is compelled in any case. "Compel" means "to force or drive, especially to a course of action. To secure or bring about by force. To force to submit; subdue. To overpower." Pluto therefore signifies actions or conditions beyond our control, whether by overwhelming social movements, superior force applied personally, or forces from within.

THE GIRL WHO NAMED PLUTO http://www.librarising.com/space/plutogirl.html

plutogirl1.jpg

'…..Venetia Phair (née Burney) is the only person in the world who can claim to have named a planet. In 1930, aged 11, Mrs Phair suggested the name Pluto for newly discovered ninth planet. The name was adopted not only because it was one of the few noteworthy names from classical mythology not already taken, but also because the first two letters were the initials of Percival Lowell, the astronomer who gave his name to the observatory where Clyde Tombaugh worked. On 1 May 1930, the name Pluto was formally adopted. When the news went public, Mr Madan rewarded his granddaughter with a five pound note.....'

Since then Pluto has been demoted and is now officially classified as a dwarf planet
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/ :smile:

'…."I was quite interested in Greek and Roman myths and legends at the time. At school, we used to play games in the university park, putting - I think they were lumps of clay - at the right distance from each other to represent the distances of the planets from the Sun. Some of the distances I can still more or less remember, so it was probably a good lesson to have had." Mrs Phair told BBC News'....

'….On the morning of 14 March 1930, the young Venetia Burney was sitting down to breakfast in the dining room of the house in north Oxford where she lived with her grandfather Falconer Madan.
Mr Madan, who was retired as librarian at the Bodleian Library, was with her reading The Times newspaper. When he got to an article on page 14 about the new planet's discovery, he remarked on it to Venetia. "I can still visualise the table and the room, but I can remember very little about the conversation," Mrs Phair said.....'

plutogirl2.jpg
Mrs Phair in 2006
- Venetia Phair, as she became by marriage, died 30 April 2009 in her home in Banstead, Surrey, England. She was 90. The death was confirmed by her son, Patrick http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/world/europe/11phair.html?_r=0

jupiterianguru

Thank you for Phoenix Venus's description of Pluto. It was beautiful and thank you for OP to address this wonderful topic.

Pluto indeed is neutral just like any other planet in each horoscope. Through the attention often goes to Pluto as the negative planet for most people failed to deal with it.

I think a healthy Pluto giving one the awareness of exploring your own darkest egos, to question yourself the things you criticising others in fact also part of yourself. To be brave and admit your own weaknesses also have the power to accept yourself and therefore accepting others. This awareness came from knowing oneself is just the same as everyone else not higher not lower but the Same.

The awareness of knowing even I had not done harm like the murderer did but aware of the weakness within each of us; to be mindful that without doing the equal sinful act does not make me more holy than the murderer.

Aware of it is wrong to put others down for whatever they do wrongly to secretly satisfy the self internal insufficient ego. In the subconscious level the words we used, body languages, and feelings, all these, a healthy Pluto would show our darkness to us, our inner voice guiding us to reflect on our own insufficiencies and impurities.

Pluto can heal also can kill us. Like cancer that grows excessively taken over our body, dragging the body toward death; like poison that slowly killing our soul. If we don't discarded what is blocking/slowing us down to become a more purified soul. If we struggle to face our own demons, Pluto will bring us to the hell where we no longer have the light to see our own faults and impure self, instead all we could see would be someone else's fault and impurity.

Pluto, Scorpio the higher form, the high flying Eagle, it sees it all. It aims at his prey, diving down from the sky and kill it. The prey can be our own impurity or impurity we picking on other people. We can be the Pluto that shows the darkness and weakness in other people's life or we can be our own Pluto that cleanse and reborn oneself each day to remove the poison and cancer that overtaking our internal life.

Our penetrating inner voice.

Pluto is power for the individual person if they use it right or destruction I like the way you say this. People with Pluto Square Sun are completely opposite of me btw unless they have learned to integrate it into their life. They tend to become very defensive paranoid and angry (life experience)

You understand this planet awesome I make it a thing to face head on what is inside of me that most people would try to deny if I have powerful emotions awesome, actually I have been through a lot of things that many would not survive and I can say hey I am here I am happy.

It seems so many people that have seen the world for what it is a place of darkness have become so angry trying to change it trying to fight what they see is wrong but they never change themselves. This turns them into a monster. They are not fighting the world the battle is within your own self. The projected exterior IS the world however the battle they are fighting is what they don't want to face within. They Isolate themselves from the world when what they fear is within their own souls.

Now some people seem to not understand how I can be happy and be a part of the world and understand what is wrong with it in a large part. Truth is nothing will change unless you know yourself and face all of what life is try to be happy and become free like a child go into a natural state of purity.

If people would let go and accept that part of themselves they too could be happy again.

jupiterianguru

Understand it like this this is what pluto wants to show the world and change into spiritual light and goodness evolve us back into a state of natural living embracing all parts of ourselves:

I kind of saw it as a vision once

"The world is a projection of paradise where everyone thinks everything is happy and beautiful and it is happy and beautiful, everyone sees hears smells and tastes paradise, everything looks like paradise, its like they projected onto us everything however what they cannot see is within this paradise it is all made up of darkness and their very souls are rotting away everything about them is decaying and yet they cannot see it they believe they are in paradise, the darkness within eventually eats them up there is no escaping it no matter how much they want to be in paradise the only way out and their soul dies it must be death from the feel of it. Only the strong make it out the people who are outside the matrix are like a shining light to break through the projection and dispel the darkness. The more people break free from this projection the more we can create real paradise with no darkness. To live in the light is to become pure as in go back to nature the way things originally were become children again because Children are the light the pure essence of life. Once we can understand the world through their eyes we can see that we can be happy go lucky lighthearted and free again. If you can strain to break off the chains of darkness you are reborn into a higher peroson. If however you become powerful but don't understand the pure state or see this when you are not mature you become a Monster and killer you are capable of great evil or great good. Only the strong survive the weak will live in the projection until they cease to exist (Hell in a non religious sense AKA Pluto) however the strong should take pride in being a part of the weak system as well to help people and not Judge"

At the end once they realize the truth that is when they need to take in the energy and tasks of Jupiter (things ruled by the 9th house) isn't it interesting that this is the house After the 8th and thought to be "Higher" they Evolve and go into the 9th house with the knowledge of pluto to teach it to the world, but full of joy and lighthearted (lighthearted is the goodness and joy light not to be so serious all the time which is death) and still be a full part of normal society, not hating the world, so as to be able to see the "full truth" and be happy about it. See I am not seperate from the world or weak people I just see through them I don't wish to harm them I wish to help them, and I could take pride in playing the fool card and being silly since its still allowed as most people haven't reached the pure state so Ha this is kind of a game.
Peace Love and Freedom

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Pluto is power for the individual person if they use it right or destruction I like the way you say this. People with Pluto Square Sun.....
Sun and planets of our solar system in comparison with dwarf planet pluto is a graphic illustration of the contrast between these two bodies JMO :smile:

sun5b15d.png

jupiterianguru

Sun and planets of our solar system in comparison with dwarf planet pluto is a graphic illustration of the contrast between these two bodies JMO :smile:

sun5b15d.png

So your saying pluto does nothing. Because pluto is so slow moving it is more powerful than the faster moving planets. Example think of Jupiter when Jupiter is going retrograde he is moving slower and he is twice as powerful according to the ancient texts. When Mercury is stopping to go retrograde or turning direct he is stationary he is way more powerful than direct or retrograde same with Jupiter. See the slower moving a planet is the more powerful it is. Direct is most powerful. The moon is transient and weak in transit for this reason it is powerful but imagine if it were where pluto is. It can't be more powerful than it is.

Oh and when an outer planet is retrograde it is even more powerful for good or bad. Saturn retrograde is harder to deal with for many as it is more powerful.

Neptune Pluto and Uranus are very powerful and are Generational planets. They may or may not affect an individuals life that much but they will affect the area of a persons life they occupy. Example is Pluto 8th house or my chart Ruler Uranus in 10th house or Neptune in the 11th. See those planets do have effect.

Just cause someone said Pluto was not a planet doesn't make it stop affecting us. In fact it was in effect long before it was discovered and will be in effect as long as it exists and we are on earth.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Pluto is power for the individual person if they use it right or destruction I like the way you say this. People with Pluto Square Sun are completely opposite of me btw unless they have learned to integrate it into their life. They tend to become very defensive paranoid and angry (life experience)

You understand this planet awesome I make it a thing to face head on what is inside of me that most people would try to deny if I have powerful emotions awesome, actually I have been through a lot of things that many would not survive and I can say hey I am here I am happy.

It seems so many people that have seen the world for what it is a place of darkness have become so angry trying to change it trying to fight what they see is wrong but they never change themselves. This turns them into a monster. They are not fighting the world the battle is within your own self. The projected exterior IS the world however the battle they are fighting is what they don't want to face within. They Isolate themselves from the world when what they fear is within their own souls.

Now some people seem to not understand how I can be happy and be a part of the world and understand what is wrong with it in a large part. Truth is nothing will change unless you know yourself and face all of what life is try to be happy and become free like a child go into a natural state of purity.

If people would let go and accept that part of themselves they too could be happy again.

Exactly, we all of us, when fail to see what we criticized and disgusted the most might very well be exact what we are on the inside. When you gained conscious understandings and remain peaceful and calm like the mirror of the lake, then you had made peace with yourself also...

Phoenix Venus

this again....? okay, here we go, prancy paws.

As someone around the forum wonderfully put it:

"Pluto's mass dominates its orbit"

And us astrologers all agree that orbits are what really matter.

Pluto's orbit aligns with the sun and the other planets in such an intricately consistent way that it is only logical to conclude that.... PLUTO IS A PLANET!

The declassification of Pluto as a planet was not based on the building block of life: math

By your definition, the sun would be the only relevant body in the horoscope.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

this again....? okay, here we go, prancy paws.

And us astrologers all agree that orbits are what really matter.

Not all astrologers agree on much in astrology as is evidenced by posts on this forum for example

A few astrologers being in agreement
does not mean all astrologers are agreed
on that particular astrological matter.

Pluto's orbit aligns with the sun and the other planets in such an intricately consistent way that it is only logical to conclude that.... PLUTO IS A PLANET!

The declassification of Pluto as a planet was not based on the building block of life: math

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as anyone is. The fact is that not all modern astrologers are in agreement regarding Pluto. And that's fine :smile:

Phoenix Venus

Okay fine, let me rephrase:

Astrology calculates the orbits of the planets. Thus, orbits are the basis of astrology.

Not opinion. Fact.

poyi

Premium Member
Ja, the lesson Pluto is forcing us to face is our inner darkeness with the result being, change!

Here is a hard but relatively positive perspective of Pluto by Joyce Lee Mason.

http://www.aplaceinspace.net/Pages/JMOuters4.html

I read that link. Yes in many ways after the trials Pluto put in front of me. I do feel that I became a survivor internally and feeling proud of making this far. I do think there is no other lesson better than going through negative feelings such as pain, sorrows etc. You really are given a Chance to see the true values more clearly.

RisingSag

I always thought Pluto and the sign of Scorpio was really cool I have pluto in Scorpio 8th house Conjunct Sun in 9th and Mercury and Mars in Libra 8th house.

View attachment 42566

Anyways what bothered me is this why in the mundane world I see around me and its unmistakable to me whether I know someones chart or not where pluto is manifesting strongly in their lives as it has a certain vibe and traits (Just like I am familiar with the vibe of Jupiter). I notice alot of times that this planet leads to isolation and paranoia, as well as defensiveness and repressed emotions, compulsions, obsessions, fanaticism, extreme negativity and the like.

The problem as I see it is too many people are trying to suppress plutonian urges or their "Dark Side" or whatever they call it. I pretty much all my life have been quite balanced on the expression of Pluto in my life and find myself quite upset at some very Scorpio or pluto Dominant individuals (I have gotten a chance to look at charts of some people) I am into the occult and meditation and things like that and I don't understand why Pluto is manifesting as an Angry US VS Them if you not with me your against me kind of thing in so many cases and people having agendas desiring power and control.

Well in my case here is how pluto has played out in my life and how I think it could be used better.

Desire to look within self and come to terms with whatever is there will over emotion and face anything head on.
Ability to be outgoing and speak my mind on topics express my emotions openly and I see people suprised I do that as a guy but no reason to be suprised all people should do it Pluto is what makes people fear expressing emotions.
Strong intrest in spirituality and meditation anything dealing with the 8th and 9th house what happens after death Ufo's out of body experiences all that BUT a burning desire to make it some how socially relevant and embrace the culture around me as well that so many people in these circles use plutonian like energy to criticize.
A lot of how I want to use pluto in my life is to allow anyone around me to be their authentic self or not as they see fit but just know I myself am there to talk about anything with.
Incorporation of dark and morbid themes with the intention of just for kicks shock like not really taking it that seriously.
A desire to be pure and childlike free more spontanious and have a sense of humor with anything in relation to the occult and spirituality.

For some reason I tend to rub strongly pluto or water sign people (Scorpio and Pisces more so than Cancer) the wrong way. They seem intimidated by me as an individual and tend to be quite passive agressive and just avoid many things with me I do not get it. I can see right through fakeness and whatever but balance using pluto I can joke around about it be superficial myself or fake Pluto is the ultamite rebel even rebelling against itself for a point.

Pluto in my life seems to be saying Hey you can be authentic but when you start to be so negative about it the fake people become better than you as an individual are cause you are being a Jerk Expand your mind live more free have a sense of humor and be spontanious. :smile:

Edit: I forgot to add this
Other things with pluto does in my life and how I use it
Naturally just embracing any kind of sexuality in my life and people who have, and not getting why so many people have problems with this.
Embracing the fact that there is so much change in the world wanting to change myself often just to experience things.
A desire to lead people and change the world to be more open and accepting of others.
An Actual Love of Crisis somehow actually feeling happy during it just to be experiencing it and actually helping people out.
A strong empathy for some that are hated by a majority of the society and desire to help them.
A trusting nature and naturally seeing the good in all people.
Obssessed about reading news documentaries and social issues trying to understand the cultural trends.
A deep desire to see things in the world change drastically.
A complete rejection of the more traditional conservative values my parents tried to push on me.
Naturally just accepting people for who they are and embracing the darker side in others too thinking people should just openly talk about things that are taboo what they did.
A desire to delve into the realms of Pluto in a more happy and lighthearted way.
Ability to change my emotions at will sometimes, and detach from anything causing problems.
These are Just some examples it kind of happened naturally with me. I try to use pluto positively

Hi,
I think that your experience with Pluto must be due to heavy Juliter influences. You've successfully integrated them in your life. I myself have pluto as the catalyst planet in a grand kite, so I have to take the energy from the negative, which can be summed up as uncontrollable passion, and use that to drive all the positive energy of my trine. It works. My experience with pluto is both positive And negative.

I've been curious lately about how pluto and jupiter work together and it really does sound like you found a positive way to synergize those energies.

Oh ya,& you mentioned everyone is most fearful of pluto lessons? I disagree. I'm more fearful of neptune ones, I like a firm grip on reality!