Natural born writer?

I love creating characters and stories. Can anyone see a talent for writing in my chart?
Thanks, Annie :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_annie_2922_44456.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_annie_2922_44456.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 31

kimbermoon

Natural creative talents are often shown by the indications of the 5th house, Neptune and the energy of Libra and Venus...love of writing relates also to Mercury and the axis of the 3rd and 9th...I would say that the conjunction of Venus and Mercury would be helpful in storytelling that appeals to others...Mercury rules the 5th house here, but is squared by Pluto and the Moon, denoting that it is a talent that you could develop in later years, when your personal emotional reactivity becomes more balanced in your life. Venus sextile Uranus is supportive of innovative and unique creative talents; Neptune is favorable with the Moon, in this example, which is good for the use of the imagination and the ability to visualize scenarios. The favorable connection between Jupiter and Saturn can also be promising for achievement and renown. With Mars in the 10th house of the chart, I would say that the answer would be yes, as far as developing your creative talent, and with Jupiter [expansion and development] currently transiting your 5th house, this seems to be a good time for making use of whatever opportunities might come your way...and I would say 'go for it'...of note though; Mercury is retrograde through to mid March; a good time for developing your plans through 'mental rethinking and prioritization' however would be less supportive of signing any significant documents or agreements during this time...sometimes there can be misunderstandings and miscommunication while Mercury is retro...:cool: