How will her music do?

RayAustin

How will her music do?
An aunt of mine also in the independent biz is making a website for her music, she asked me to interpret this question.
The asc is Scorp', so she's mars. Her music is Jupiter. Success would be the sun.
At first, it doesn't look so good! The moon's under the sunbeams, and peregrine (but it does have mutual reception with Jupiter, which would ease that). As is her music. Jupiter is also in fall, in the third house -- the internet. However, Jupiter is in the late degrees, it will be moving out of fall soon, meaning the situation will be changing for the better.

On the upside, we see that the third house is ruled by Capricorn, mars, her exaltation, its correct to think she would find exaltation over the internet. And the sun, success, is in her exaltation. The sun sextiles the ascendant.
Jupiter (music) is also in her exaltation, as is mercury, ruler of supporters/fans. Supporters/fans also applying to conjunction with Jupiter.

Mercury (supporters, hopes and wishes), also trines Saturn, ruler of the internet, which is another good sign that hopes and wishes can be realized.
Saturn rules the end of matter, with a harmonious trine from the 11th (as well as mutual reception), it seems like the music will do well and she will get what she wants. With merc going to join Jupiter, it seems like she'll be able to make money as well from supporters/etc. Not sure what the ninth house moon approaching mars can mean, could be support from foreigners. It's also fortunate that the north node is in the third house.. So I'm going on with my yes answer to her.
I also noticed, Mars is about to slip into Capricorn its exaltation, which also looks really good.

R

Attachments

• howmusicwilldo.jpg
    howmusicwilldo.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 23