Mercury retrograde and surgery

Wls86

I have an upcoming surgery.I unfortunately can’t put off for the removal large cyst on my overy. The surgery date is 2/26. I know that’s Mercury retrograde and three days after the new moon. Do you think 2/26 is an ideal day despite it being Mercury retrograde due to the circumstances? Any thoughts?

Bunraku

What's the point of asking if you've already scheduled it and can't change the date? Other than worrying yourself some more.

Are you doing laparoscopic surgery?

leomoon

I have an upcoming surgery.I unfortunately can’t put off for the removal large cyst on my overy. The surgery date is 2/26. I know that’s Mercury retrograde and three days after the new moon. Do you think 2/26 is an ideal day despite it being Mercury retrograde due to the circumstances? Any thoughts?

Perhaps it will become clear to you what Merc rx is about when you check in that day. It may be quite benign and as mentioned, nothing to worry about. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck to you!

Wls86

Perhaps it will become clear to you what Merc rx is about when you check in that day. It may be quite benign and as mentioned, nothing to worry about. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck to you!

Thank you, very much for your kind words. I will keep you posted!