contact/reconciliation

vcms

I had recently learned about horary charts and decided not to cast one myself after reading how sophisticated it is and not wanting to be messy with the universe. A few days later, one lands in my lap.

An astrologer cast a horary chart on my behalf when I reached out to her about a January horoscope article she wrote. I asked her which planetary aspects call for Virgo wanting to reconcile with an old love this month as I have seen this message across many platforms. I was curious what’s going on with them (Neptune-7th house, South Node/Eclipse-5th).

Aside from my general question, I briefly mentioned, “This summer set of eclipses catalyzed the breakup with my long term relationship with Virgo - and I’m waiting to hear from them. There was a third party involved.”

She took it upon herself to cast a horary chart on the situation, “[...] I also did a horary chart and it looks as though you will hear some news about this person or they will message you. I mean, I see in the horary chart they are incredibly selfish and unreliable. They are ending a lot of relationships rn due to their behavior. And, still likes you. [...] The Moon is separating but had a translation of light and is applying to your ruler and the 4th house which is the end of the matter, is ruled by the Sun who is in the 8th house in Capricorn on the South Node, which doesn’t yield good fortune. It’s more of a letting go on your end. So, the outcome may frustrate you, also, it’s all in the 7th which shows they hold too much power in the outcome and over you. See, this is how it gets complicated haha. It’s a whole different branch of astrology because it has totally different rules. Also, this person is having bad financial issues and has extremely low self esteem, showed by Saturn in the 8th which is the turned 2nd house combust the Sun—wherever Saturn is, that’s where these issue is. They also don’t want to let go because Saturn is on the South Node. ”

2rppg5v.png

vcms

I don’t really know how to interpret horary as this chart is my introduction to it.
From what I gather, because our signifactors are in the same sign we both are still involved more or less by spirit of the matter.

Mercury changed signs yesterday (btw, the solar eclipse was exactly conjunct our Composite 5th house Venus, next lunar eclipse/SN will conjunct the Composite Saturn - watching transits unfold like a potential soap opera).

So in the Horary, the moon’s preceding conjunction aspect was with Jupiter (his signifactor) and it’s next major aspect is a conjunction with Mercury (my significator). Separating-applying = translating, perfecting, a marker of time/when would then be considered.

The Moon is the collector of light but also it’s a co-signifactor of me in this chart. In this case of the multiplicity of the Moon, would the perfection by translation of light and nature be considered a direct act with the querent’s demand? Is a perfection in horary like a warrant (read: justified)?

In the case of “bringing the thing demanded to Perfection”, seeing the moon (translator/collector) is the Lord of the Third House, where the North node is.

I understand that the 4th house or 10th rules “answering the question” (the end of the matter). That’s where we looked to the Sun-Saturn in the 8th.

The implications of Saturn-South Node on this are pretty heavy (not surprising at all considering transits to our natals, our composite, even our inter-aspects).

I don’t know how to formulate a question about Neptune... does it have a part in the chart? Jupiter and the Moon have aspects to Neptune.

I read that questined’s significator in the 7th could possibly mean that this person doesn’t think at all about the querent - and yet other aspects here imply that’s not the whole truth (hence read instead as selfish).