Worst natal chart?

honeygurl

Hey everyone! :biggrin: I'm new to this thread and was just wondering if my chart is bad or not.
I've been into astrology for a while now, and when I read my chart I wasn't really pleased with it at all.

A few things worry me about my chart: I have a lack of aspects in my chart, meaning that I have only a few trines, conjunctions, opposites & conjunctions. Also my moon is located in the 12th house, making my typical leo moon less high-spirited and more sensitive and serious. Also having uranus & neptune in the 6th house are the worst placements I think someone can have. I just wish I had more trines and sextiles in my chart. I have no positive aspects to my moon whatsoever. I did have bad social anxiety when I was younger, and even though I loved having the center of attention on me, I also hated it. Like, look at all of those red lines! I wish my chart had more blue lines :pouty:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_priya.10653.4375.jpg
    astro_2gw_priya.10653.4375.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 71
You definitely don't have the worst natal chart. :) I don't think the reasons you mentioned are something you should worry about. I think I'll reply to your "problems" step-by-step.

I have a lack of aspects in my chart, meaning that I have only a few trines, conjunctions, opposites & conjunctions.

I think you have a totally normal amount of aspects! The aspects you see in the chart are the ones that are computed using the standard orbs. However, some astrologers (like myself, for example) use aspects by sign. From my experience they work fine. ;) So this way, for example, your Saturn in Taurus trines your Sun, Mercury and Venus in Virgo.

Also my moon is located in the 12th house, making my typical leo moon less high-spirited and more sensitive and serious.

Actually, it depends on which house system you use. There are more than 10 popular house systems and while it's true that most of them put your Moon in the 12th house, it's not true in all cases. I personally use whole signs so it means that because of your Leo ascendant, all of your Leo planets (which are Moon and Mars in your chart) are located in the 1st house. Looks much better this way, eh?

Also having uranus & neptune in the 6th house are the worst placements I think someone can have.

Well, I may say a rather unorthodox thing but I don't think the outer planets (i.e. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) are that relevant. I really don't. That's why I don't use them now (even though I used them before). So there definitely is no good reason to be upset about having Uranus and Neptune in the 6th house (which would be in the 7th house in whole signs anyway). :smile:

I just wish I had more trines and sextiles in my chart. I have no positive aspects to my moon whatsoever.

Well, I mean, you're not wrong here, but it's not very correct to say that sextiles and trines are always good and squares and oppositions are always bad. It's really not true. Oppositions are usually rather... dull, I'd say, but squares can be very good. Also squares and oppositions are generally much more powerful than sextiles and even trines. Do you know why angular houses are the strongest? Because they're either square or opposite the ascendant. It works the same way with planets.

I know that the opinions I expressed in my reply are rather uncoventional and I don't expect you to agree with everything I said, but at the very least I showed you the diversity of opinion in astrological circles. Almost nothing is unambiguous in astrology. After all, you can draw a sidereal chart and get a very different perspective on your planets, aspects and houses.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

You have an interesting chart indeed. Fear not! A lack of trines/sextiles in a natal chart can actually be a blessing in disguise. What is a square/ conjunction (hard)/an opposition? It's those areas that the universe feels we need to put the extra effort in in order to learn karmic lessons in this life. So in simple terms, what this means is such individuals have the ability to deal with a lot more pressure in life than most others. Especially since you may have had a lot on your plate in your early years, you may find it useful when experiencing the dreaded Saturn return for example. The universe has prepared you in advance in such a way that you are able to deal with even the most difficult Saturn return experience. Else the universe would not have given you so many difficult aspects in your natal chart. So it could be seen as a good thing. Individuals that have too many sextiles/trines on the other hand, seems to be spoon fed in those areas in life and may lack the capacity to deal with difficult situations. Look at the bright side, you're stronger than others! :lol:

honeygurl

Thanks for the feedback! So according to my chart I have a Saturn return? What does that mean? And my chart really isn’t that bad, right? Lol. I’m only 19 and should focus on other things than this but I found my natal chart to be kinda fascinating :p

The_Saturnian

No problem. A return is basically when the planet returns back to its natal position when in transit. Inner planets like Venus will probably be every 14 months, Mars about every 2 years, Jupiter about 24 years, Saturn 28/29 years, Uranus 84 years, Neptune 126 (I think), Pluto 248 years. Obviously the latter two are impossible so we would never experiences either of these in a lifetime.

Without instilling fear in you at this stage, Saturn tends to be the most difficult return we experience. Saturn demands that we look at what we what from life over the next 30 or so years. Look the house it rules and its own house placement and aspect in your natal chart. The theme will be quite clear when yours will come around in about 10 years or so.

Do not worry at this stage. Every goes through a crisis around this time. Think of it positively that if you mature/discipline yourself in life between then and now, Saturn will reward you or the friction will be less painful. Furthermore, Saturn's lesson during his return will only make us stronger when the return is all over. So please don't worry unnecessarily. Think of it as part of life's growing up lessons.