Will I work for the government?

ZoraEos

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, does my chart indicate a high probability of working for the government somehow? Or global organizations? Maybe charitable organizations?

Thank you! :alien::tongue::smile:

Attachments

• femaleastrochart.JPG
    femaleastrochart.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 17

Talaria

Well, I'd say it's definitely a possibility. You have the Sun and Mercury in the 9th House, which has a lot to do with culture and community, things like politics, laws, foreign affairs, etc. Mercury is your 6th House (work) ruler. Your Ascendant is Capricorn, which is good for ambition and career-climbing. Scorpio on the Midheaven and Pluto in the 10th, career is very important to you and may involve secrets, mysteries, investigation, taxes, obsession, jealousy, sexuality, law enforcement, etc. Gemini on the 6th, you would do well in jobs involving communication or intellectual pursuits, and may hold more than one job or serve multiple roles in one job. You are capable of being very analytical with your charisma, as in, thinking hard about how best to charm people, or charming people about intellectual subjects. Just keep your emotions from running away with your mouth, especially when it might affect your job (Moon opposite Sun/Mercury and square Uranus/Neptune).

...Are you trying to be a spy or a politician? LOL

ZoraEos

Well, I'd say it's definitely a possibility. You have the Sun and Mercury in the 9th House, which has a lot to do with culture and community, things like politics, laws, foreign affairs, etc. Mercury is your 6th House (work) ruler. Your Ascendant is Capricorn, which is good for ambition and career-climbing. Scorpio on the Midheaven and Pluto in the 10th, career is very important to you and may involve secrets, mysteries, investigation, taxes, obsession, jealousy, sexuality, law enforcement, etc. Gemini on the 6th, you would do well in jobs involving communication or intellectual pursuits, and may hold more than one job or serve multiple roles in one job. You are capable of being very analytical with your charisma, as in, thinking hard about how best to charm people, or charming people about intellectual subjects. Just keep your emotions from running away with your mouth, especially when it might affect your job (Moon opposite Sun/Mercury and square Uranus/Neptune).

...Are you trying to be a spy or a politician? LOL

Thank you for your great answer! It's very insightful and makes complete sense. I have had problems because of the last thing, so that's interesting that it can be seen in the chart too.

Well, not necessarily a spy or politician, lol! (Even though I have thought about it sometimes :) ) I'm taking some foreign affairs classes at university, so just wanting to see what track I am on. :D I'd prefer to work in an NGO honestly or something similar.

Last edited:

Talaria

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it. You have some hilariously perfect indicators for being a spy: Gemini on the 6th, Neptune and Uranus in the 1st, Scorpio on the MC, Pluto in the 10th, 8th House ruler conjunct the Sun, ruler of the 9th and 4th House in the 8th, etc. It's exactly what I'd expect to find in a spy's chart LOL. All joking aside, though, there's a lot you can do with your kind of philosophical/political/cultural energy: travel, marketing, business. So many things are global.

I wanted to add a few more things I noticed when I came to read your reply. First, the 7th House has a lot to do with government, politics, law and justice and such, being the house of partnerships, enemies and diplomacy. Your 7th House cusp is Cancer while Leo is intercepted in your 7th, which makes the Moon and the Sun co-rulers of your 7th House. You have the Moon in your 3rd House of communication and immediate environment, and the Sun in your 9th House of philosophy and culture. Meanwhile, Mars is in your 7th House, and Mars rules your 3rd House of communication and is the traditional ruler of your 10th House of career and public life.

Second, your Saturn is in the 2nd, which is the house of possessions but also values. Saturn brings a sense of responsibility and duty, perhaps burdens, to your values, basically. Because Saturn rules your Ascendant and 12th House (and is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, which is intercepted in your 1st), your need for self-expression (1st) and your spirituality and unconscious mind (12th) serve your values, as well as your finances and possessions (2nd). Meanwhile, Neptune rules your 2nd House and is sitting on top of your Capricorn Ascendant, while the traditional ruler of Pisces, Jupiter, is posited in your 12th, also in Capricorn. So you have a huge 12th/1st/2nd connection.

Finally, Uranus seeks to upend the status quo, and yours is in the 1st House of self-expression. It is also the co-ruler of your 1st House, as Aquarius is intercepted there, so upending the status quo and other Uranus matters are part of your self-expression.

ZoraEos

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it. You have some hilariously perfect indicators for being a spy: Gemini on the 6th, Neptune and Uranus in the 1st, Scorpio on the MC, Pluto in the 10th, 8th House ruler conjunct the Sun, ruler of the 9th and 4th House in the 8th, etc. It's exactly what I'd expect to find in a spy's chart LOL. All joking aside, though, there's a lot you can do with your kind of philosophical/political/cultural energy: travel, marketing, business. So many things are global.

I wanted to add a few more things I noticed when I came to read your reply. First, the 7th House has a lot to do with government, politics, law and justice and such, being the house of partnerships, enemies and diplomacy. Your 7th House cusp is Cancer while Leo is intercepted in your 7th, which makes the Moon and the Sun co-rulers of your 7th House. You have the Moon in your 3rd House of communication and immediate environment, and the Sun in your 9th House of philosophy and culture. Meanwhile, Mars is in your 7th House, and Mars rules your 3rd House of communication and is the traditional ruler of your 10th House of career and public life.

Second, your Saturn is in the 2nd, which is the house of possessions but also values. Saturn brings a sense of responsibility and duty, perhaps burdens, to your values, basically. Because Saturn rules your Ascendant and 12th House (and is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, which is intercepted in your 1st), your need for self-expression (1st) and your spirituality and unconscious mind (12th) serve your values, as well as your finances and possessions (2nd). Meanwhile, Neptune rules your 2nd House and is sitting on top of your Capricorn Ascendant, while the traditional ruler of Pisces, Jupiter, is posited in your 12th, also in Capricorn. So you have a huge 12th/1st/2nd connection.

Finally, Uranus seeks to upend the status quo, and yours is in the 1st House of self-expression. It is also the co-ruler of your 1st House, as Aquarius is intercepted there, so upending the status quo and other Uranus matters are part of your self-expression.

That's so interesting because when I was little, my dream job was to be a spy!! :ninja: :lol: It's also really great to get confirmation about the philosophical/political/cultural energy, because it affirms the major I've chosen in university so far, that I am having a lot of success with and really enjoying.

Wow, the 7th house is also law, government, and justice?? I did not know that. It makes perfect sense!! Then, the 3rd-communication and 9th-philosophy/knowledge. Wow, seems very supportive of my aspirations.

That's also really amazing to hear about the 2nd/1st/and 12th houses. I certainly do feel a lot of heavy responsibility and burden in 2nd house matters, I've worked very hard in my youth so far. Definitely the 1st and 12th serving the 2nd make sense, as I do feel that my self-expression and intuition have been greatly important in my success so far. I also do like to disrupt and challenge the status quo too, especially in my self-expression, never with the mainstream. :)

Thank you for the insight! Makes things a lot clearer. Feel free to message me if you ever need someone to look at your chart, such as if no-one on the forum is responding and such. Cheers!

Last edited: