What do you think, another girl on the scene ?

Chrysalis

Just got an email from someone i know to do them a chart, she wanted to know how a guy felt about a msg shes just sent him, hes basically not communicating with her much since she last seen him.

Her (mars) him (venus) both in cadent 6th, i was looking at her 3rd mercury as msg to him, but moons making more sense. Shes combust so not seeing things clearly.

Moons left a trine with venus (him)and will then trine saturn on his 3rd house cusp...rejection.

Jupiter in his 1st, with good mutual reception between jup and venus, venus applying to sextile jupiter....so this is another girl he's interested in or already with ?

Venus receives mars by fall, no aspects, both in cadent house.

So he's not interested in this one, hence no communication, he's more interested in jupiter.

What do you think ?

astro_2gw_n_think_to_msg_m_sent_him_hr.69430.13973 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

he wants jup but he cant get to jup cause jup is with saturn

Oh ye nice one Tik, i didn't even notice that.

Saturn being saturn would be an ex then yes ?

Hmmm maybe not actually if she's actually with him, so maybe someone older...cos this guy is quite young too.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Just got an email from someone i know to do them a chart, she wanted to know how a guy felt about a msg shes just sent him, hes basically not communicating with her much since she last seen him.

Her (mars) him (venus) both in cadent 6th, i was looking at her 3rd mercury as msg to him, but moons making more sense. Shes combust so not seeing things clearly.

Moons left a trine with venus (him)and will then trine saturn on his 3rd house cusp...rejection.

Jupiter in his 1st, with good mutual reception between jup and venus, venus applying to sextile jupiter....so this is another girl he's interested in or already with ?

Venus receives mars by fall, no aspects, both in cadent house.

So he's not interested in this one, hence no communication, he's more interested in jupiter.

What do you think ?

View attachment 70128

Hi,

Would you not take 5th house ruler to be him instead of 7th in this case? I'm assuming it's the early stages of romance and nothing like a developed feeling of love.