can venus retro used for second hand luxury items?

veggieland2016

hi there, thank you so much in advance for helping.
I am planning to buy a second-hand car during this venus retro. the normal "new car" price is quite expensive but I will be buying this used version for one fourth of the price. the car was examined by special german government authorities and it passed all checks. the car is in a good state and has a very good price. do you think venus retro can be used for second hand luxury items?

ashriia

Its a good question.
I think generally you do really well when venus is retrograde if you buy something you've already had, regardless if it is a luxury item. keyword; returning to something.
Problem with venus retro though, is once it goes direct you may not want it anymore, or something better will have come along and feelings of regret come up. That's usually the main issue. If there is a way you can wait it out and wait out mercury retrograde which goes rx just when venus goes direct.

If you can wait till mid-december that is probably the best idea.

veggieland2016

thank you for taking the time in replying to my post.

i think i might waited it out. i have only 5 days left before mercury shadow starts and there is not enough time to make a decision. PLUS the car i was planning to buy 2 weeks a go was diesel euro 5 and last week they introduced a diesel euro 5 ban in the city i live :sad: so i decided to buy a euro 6 diesel car and this week there is gossip that this will also be banned in the future in the city i live. so i think the universe or venus retro is telling me that things are in a state of flux right now and maybe waiting might be the best.

thanks again for your input, appreciate :love: