Could I establish a stable income from company?

LeoHeart

Hello All!

I had recently began a work from home position that I was told initially would be for 3 weeks, then that I could possibly do it year round, back to it's really looking more like 2 weeks (thanks merc retrograde :sideways: However, there is a company in which i could still work from home per se, as in being a personal assistant for someone, dropping & picking up kids, being a nanny, etc.

So my question was, Could I establish a stable income from this company?

To begin with, I am Jupiter in 10th, career is mercury in 6th, in which i would be working for other people. Mercury is trining both jupiter and the NN. Because jupiter is conjunct the NN, it is strengthened in it's position.

However, I'm not certain if it is enough to overcome both mars and saturn in first, and jupiter being in it's detriment. Aaaaand... The moon is making no aspect.

I initially was thinking that saturn being there was a definite NO... however, in some reading it simply describes the querent (serious, hardworking, and I'm now managing the household with solely my income as my fiance is laid off) Is this wishful thinking? :whistling: Or does saturn here DEFINITELY mean no?

Since I'm asking about potential income, do i use the ACTUAL second house, or the 11th (2nd from 10th). I should add that this is a contract position, in which i'm offering services for a flat fee.

I cannot draw a clear answer from this chart, and I'm certain there is some key piece that I've over looked. Any help would be great!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-12 at 8.54.26 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-05-12 at 8.54.26 AM.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 31

Sunrise

So my question was, Could I establish a stable income from this company?

To begin with, I am Jupiter in 10th, career is mercury in 6th, in which i would be working for other people. Mercury is trining both jupiter and the NN. Because jupiter is conjunct the NN, it is strengthened in it's position.

Some clarifications:
You are :mars:and not Jupiter (retrograde, peregrine) rather to lost would i say

:jupiter: here represents your money - your pocket
Your job as you have rightly said is :mercury:(also peregrine and retro)
The money and the perks of his job is Venus

Mercury is trining both jupiter and the NN
Something important: Mercury with Jupiter will never make an aspect :)trine:) Mercury will stop his retro path in 14 degrees then will return right way and so will not catch Jupiter. the :trine: will not exist.

It is also important to look at the receptrions between the major planets as well as the path of the Moon that will catch them

LeoHeart

Some clarifications:
You are :mars:and not Jupiter (retrograde, peregrine) rather to lost would i say

:jupiter: here represents your money - your pocket
Your job as you have rightly said is :mercury:(also peregrine and retro)
The money and the perks of his job is Venus

Something important: Mercury with Jupiter will never make an aspect :)trine:) Mercury will stop his retro path in 14 degrees then will return right way and so will not catch Jupiter. the :trine: will not exist.

It is also important to look at the receptrions between the major planets as well as the path of the Moon that will catch them

Ok!!! Thank you very much!!

Sunrise

LeoHeart
The moon is making no aspect.
The moon will make many many aspects. The First aspect will be with :mars:(you) and the will make :square::sun::venus::mercury:in your 6th house

LeoHeart
I initially was thinking that saturn being there was a definite NO... however, in some reading it simply describes the querent (serious, hardworking, and I'm now managing the household with solely my income as my fiance is laid off) Is this wishful thinking? :whistling: Or does saturn here DEFINITELY mean no?
:saturn:is the second - co-significator of your 2th house (retro, peregrine, in detriment of :mercury:=you job)
:jupiter:(your pocket - week), will make :square: with :saturn: (difficulties, disappointment-or not easy money come)

LeoHeart

LeoHeartThe moon will make many many aspects. The First aspect will be with :mars:(you) and the will make :square::sun::venus::mercury:in your 6th house

LeoHeart:saturn:is the second - co-significator of your 2th house (retro, peregrine, in detriment of :mercury:=you job)
:jupiter:(your pocket - week), will make :square: with :saturn: (difficulties, disappointment-or not easy money come)

Thank you so much for your time and feedback!

tikana

NAWWWW see you got a problem

weak 11th house
and weak 10th

the idea is a waste of time.. looks like you didnt think through because you should have gotten stronger asce ruler

LeoHeart

NAWWWW see you got a problem

weak 11th house
and weak 10th

the idea is a waste of time.. looks like you didnt think through because you should have gotten stronger asce ruler

I was considering it as an opportunity to make additional income... I had created a profile and left it alone.. But then i began to receive emails about opportunites so i inquired the feasibility of it. Thanks Tik! 😘

rafaella

I was considering it as an opportunity to make additional income... I had created a profile and left it alone.. But then i began to receive emails about opportunites so i inquired the feasibility of it. Thanks Tik! ��

I think with rx planets and a weak Moon, the work is not stable, sometimes you'll get more requests, other times none. So don't rely on it.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Leo heart,
It's a fixed sign, indicating situation will remain same.
Rx question lord is with Saturn Rx, indicating that situation will not be stable.
Question, Profession and gains are not forming proper relationship.
I believe that situation may remain as it is now. Ups and downs are possible.

LeoHeart

I think with rx planets and a weak Moon, the work is not stable, sometimes you'll get more requests, other times none. So don't rely on it.

So are you stating that I could make extra money from this? and not stable income? I'm fine with it being just a here and there thing, extra money is extra money.

rafaella

So are you stating that I could make extra money from this? and not stable income? I'm fine with it being just a here and there thing, extra money is extra money.

Yes perhaps. Have you already got some income from this job? As you said you were getting some requests now?

LeoHeart

Yes perhaps. Have you already got some income from this job? As you said you were getting some requests now?

No... I began to complete a profile, but left it alone because I thought I could only list one type of service, not multiple like I had wanted. But once I started to receive emails about the different job requests posting, I thought I would take a look into it as an option for money. I'm ok with it if it's not stable as in a 9-5, any extra money is good money whenever it comes! :smile: