Possible date tomorrow!

The_Saturnian

Just spoke to her on the phone and it appears that I may just be on for a 2nd date some time soon. Her job is based on unsocial hours which does attribute for the difficulty in meeting up.

Watch this space.... Episode two coming soon.

venuschild

Banned
Saturnian

I've never used event charts. How do they actually work?

Sorry I'm a lil late, but my messages are coming in that way lately! ARGH!

Whenever anything happens RECORD the data(time/EXACT, Place, DOB) that is the event chart!

And being a child of Saturn I know you'll diligently search on GOOGLE all the books on this subject if you wish to know!

EVENT astrology= horoscope when anything begins

HORARY= asking God's Heavens what is going down!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTIONAL= Consciously choosing a window to jump into the best time to start any endeavor providing it's in your nativity and the hour is right in your progressed chart and Directions

The window is like this film's emphasis, when you see this romantic sensation, of how the Duke got into the 20th century and how Kate goes to him; that is close to what Electional Astrology can create by comparison.

220px-Kate_and_leopold_ver2.jpg

Last edited:

Love2Know

Stop waiting omg forget about her she sounds super boring. If you want french girls move to my city all you get is french and if ypu speak english you usually get attitude lol

junoisuppose

This soap opera has been very interesting, but the signs were there from the beginning that it wouldn't work out, so we just had to watch things unfold. :sad:

I'd date you, if it wasn't for the fact that you're interested in 4 others(!) and you're quite a lot younger than me. An asian guy, with a job, in England, who is interested in astrology - that's quite appealing.

If you're looking for more French people try South Kensington, but overall London is pretty multi-cultural, so you're bound to find someone else you like soon. :happy:

The_Saturnian

weird girl

I know right??? She is definitely a strange one indeed.

Stop waiting omg forget about her she sounds super boring. If you want french girls move to my city all you get is french and if ypu speak english you usually get attitude lol

Really??? You know it is the French culture/accent which does actually intrigue me. There's just something about French women that I find very appealing. LOL what kind of attitude? The appealing kind or the putting off kind?

This soap opera has been very interesting, but the signs were there from the beginning that it wouldn't work out, so we just had to watch things unfold. :sad:

I'd date you, if it wasn't for the fact that you're interested in 4 others(!) and you're quite a lot younger than me. An asian guy, with a job, in England, who is interested in astrology - that's quite appealing.

If you're looking for more French people try South Kensington, but overall London is pretty multi-cultural, so you're bound to find someone else you like soon. :happy:

Yeap! I concur. I think it's time to close that chapter and move on. You were absolutely spot on, it was clearly doomed ab initio. LOL Oh well...time to move on. I still think it was a good experience going on a date with someone from totally culture. I've learnt a couple of things in the process. :happy:

Oh I'm an open minded individual I like women from all cultures. What counts with me with the blend beauty and intellect/personality. If I develop feelings for someone I'll tell them straight up and commit. LOL I'm getting a fan base it seems here. Thing is I don't live in London anymore, but it is only a stone's throw from where I am now. Do you tend to attract younger men in your life? I could quite well wrong, but I'll have a guess that you have a Gemini/Virgo (most probably 'Gem-in-eye' descendant) if you do? So I'd take a guess that you're a Sagittarius rising possibly?

Edit: I'm not that young. I'd like to think I'm 21 again. Unfortunately I'm nearly 30.:-/ Man I'm getting old. Lollllllllll

seee, Saturnian, you got a fan junoisuppose

I know...I think the next thing I'll have a thread where people will be asking me for a 'Saturnian' signature. :p

Last edited:

tikana

I guess Saturnian had no other dates with the French girl

how sad.. i guess we can write 1 sitcom episode out of 10 pages of posts...

any other dates?

tikana

Yeah keep this thread alive.. cause it is def interesting and gives all girls something to smile about

ahhahhaha:lol: