Chiron in a Grand Cross

MSO

I'm having a hard time finding any information on it, so pardon me for not knowing/searching for it myself.

But would Chiron be considered part of a Grand Cross?

In my chart Sun and Mars are opposite and square Neptune, and directly across from Neptune is Chiron. But on the chart, it doesn't show those aspects.

Just wondering if it is considered a Grand Cross.

MSO

Assuming the orbs are valid, this is (imo) a Grand Cross ...but :-

If Chiron is/has been a major influence in your life, MS0 ...I'd interpret the configuration as a Grand Cross...

And ...if Chiron has not been a major influence ...(ie. you were not yet conscious of it's impact on your life) ...I'd interpret the configuration as a Sun/Mars/Neptune Tsquare ...as you would not yet be ready to "work with Chiron"...

So ...as with most astrological indicators in natal charts ...only you can determine whether or not the configuration works as a Grand Cross in practice.

Ah ok. Well of course it affects me. To the extent of a Grand Cross, not so sure. Personally I'm not inclined to use a tiny little planet (I rarely use Pluto) for anything other than generational stuff.

Just wondering if the community seen Chiron as an acceptable 4th peg in the uneven T-Square table.

[Note : You will no doubt now respond to me along the lines of "I know that EJ ..."but I was hoping someone might tell me how my Chiron/Sun/Mars/Neptune Grand Cross manifests"...

And I'd be obliged to say "We need to see a chart to ascertain that"...

Then ...you might post a chart ...and I/others might spend a considerable amount of time/energy interpreting it ...only to have you (and a Moderator) subsequently delete the thread because the comments within it are "personal" ...with you then having received a personal reading (without paying any fee), whilst the forum gets nothing from the efforts of myself/other members at all...

And however unlikely that scenario might be in your case, MSO ...I'd rather ensure it never happens to me again on this forum ...by not providing any personal readings/interpretations.]

EJ

LOL :w00t: Completely unnecessary.