Bow to leper messiah!

david starling

What do you mean? Point is easily disproven. The 1700 years of history only succeed the previous 300. Every blessing of the West is because of the fathers.

Would you consider materialistic Modern Science and Capitalism as blessings bestowed by "the fathers" ( as you describe them)?

petosiris

Banned
Would you consider materialistic Modern Science and Capitalism as blessings bestowed by "the fathers" ( as you describe them)?

Blessings are bestowed by the God of the universe. I consider science and prospering economies as blessings that are not accidental to first develop in a Christian culture. Yet other people are to benefit from them just as the enemies of God benefit from the Sun and rain and so on.

Because through the seed of Abraham are the nations blessed, as it is written.

Last edited:

david starling

Blessings are bestowed by the God of the universe. I consider science and prospering economies as blessings that are not accidental to first develop in a Christian culture. Yet other people are to benefit from them just as the enemies of God benefit from the Sun and rain and so on.

Weapons of mass destruction, water and air pollution, vastly inequitable distribution of wealth, etc. aren't blessings. These are all results of the "advancements" of modern technological developments.

david starling

Don't forget widespread drugs and abortions.

Do you consider birth-preventing methods that allow conception but prevent the zygote from surviving, to be the equivalent of fetal abortion? That's the pill and the patch methods.

What about condoms and spermicides to prevent conception entirely? Any problem with that?

petosiris

Banned

I said the enemies of God receive the same blessings. Just as the Sun and the rain are not to be blamed for murder, so it is with the knowledge and application of the laws of nature. My point was about their origin.

david starling

Yeah a death toll of ww2 every year along millions more and... condoms?

Zygotists weep for the one-celled result of fertilization. It's because of the religious conviction that a zygote is a full-fledged human being.

So, analogy, not planting an acorn means killing an oaktree!

Imposing this religious view on all women is the equilvalent of Christian Sharia Law. God bless the Separation of Church and State!

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
What about condoms? Many (erroneously) think that the Bible says not to spill your "seed" (meaning sperm) upon the ground. So, capture it in a condom!

Save the Sperm! It's human and has a right to life!!!

To use a condom is implicitly worse than withdrawing your seed in my opinion. Yet abortion is worse than both and is explicitly forbidden by the prophets, as is fornication and adultery.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

the-beginning-of-love-is-to-let-those-we-love-9497188.png

453sbr.jpg

Cold Fusion

He will kill those you love if you don't bow to him and exalt him as "God" and "Master", even if they worship him. He has no honor.

46y1ny.jpg