Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Been going through a weird time recently. Getting these moments where I feel I can’t handle my life for a few hours and then it goes.its like seeing your shadow, all your fears and paranoia amplified. It’s becoming more regular and happened again last night I . This morning I am fine and I have had a revelation. Fear is the opposite of love. When love hurts is when you should love more. The pain should not stop you but make you love even more, the emptiness is not the end but the opening. Works for this corona disease too, fear is lowering the collective conscious. Making people panic buy and be selfish, get into fights in case they are infected. Love harder and be more kind. Do not fear death, or it makes you do strange things. Always love. The fear will come back to me again, but at least I have knowledge of the logic behind it to fight it with now. :love:

conspiracy theorist

I'll respond to yours later in the day, App.

David, I think the situation is volatile enough that the hiatus for schools may be extended based on developments. It's now 8 confirmed cases as of yesterday; I wager there may be an uptick in that amount today. The aim is to contain the spread so I doubt if more and more cases are discovered that school doors will be opened willy nilly.

Hkk

Account Closed
Been going through a weird time recently. Getting these moments where I feel I can’t handle my life for a few hours and then it goes.its like seeing your shadow, all your fears and paranoia amplified. It’s becoming more regular and happened again last night I . This morning I am fine and I have had a revelation. Fear is the opposite of love. When love hurts is when you should love more. The pain should not stop you but make you love even more, the emptiness is not the end but the opening. Works for this corona disease too, fear is lowering the collective conscious. Making people panic buy and be selfish, get into fights in case they are infected. Love harder and be more kind. Do not fear death, or it makes you do strange things. Always love. The fear will come back to me again, but at least I have knowledge of the logic behind it to fight it with now. :love:

Wise words 🇬🇧 U.K. I must say I like what you are saying.

In U.K. ppl are arguing with each other over a cough on public transport. Fear is emptying shelves in supermarkets which means ppl who have to wait for their money to come in at the end of the month, e.g elderly, can’t eat as no food to buy. There’s kind ppl out there from churches temples etc helping however even the gurdwaras and temples are closing and they pray day and night non stop to control this bad energy.

Good one ukP - be kind - U.K. sister lol

JUPITERASC

I'll respond to yours later in the day, App.

David, I think the situation is volatile enough that the hiatus for schools may be extended based on developments.

It's now 8 confirmed cases as of yesterday; I wager there may be an uptick in that amount today. The aim is to contain the spread so I doubt if more and more cases are discovered that school doors will be opened willy nilly.

A 1918 remedy was sunlight and fresh air

“....Put simply, medics found that severely ill flu patients
nursed outdoors
recovered better than those treated indoors :smile:

A combination of fresh air and sunlight
seems to have prevented deaths among patients;
and infections among medical staff.
There is scientific support for this.
Research shows that outdoor air is a natural disinfectant.
Fresh air can kill the flu virus and other harmful germs.
Equally, sunlight is germicidal
and there is now evidence it can kill the flu virus.

Opal

Premium Member
In the province that I am in, the panic is widespread. It is crazy, shelves empty, long lineups.

The breakdown is that .0005 percent of the population of the province where I live have contracted the virus. None have died.

The media is feeding the frenzy. It is starting to have the feel of post war world wide. Some places are setting curfews. It is becoming martial law.

Safety, and toilet paper. There was no carrots at all in fresh produce. All of the frozen vegetables were gone. No soup. Scant broth. May you have plenty.

.0005 of my population. More have been affected by car accidents in the -20C snow fall that is actually occurring right now. Hot ****, we should melt down the vehicles, just to be safe.😀

Hkk

Account Closed
In the province that I am in, the panic is widespread. It is crazy, shelves empty, long lineups.

The breakdown is that .0005 percent of the population of the province where I live have contracted the virus. None have died.

The media is feeding the frenzy. It is starting to have the feel of post war world wide. Some places are setting curfews. It is becoming martial law.

Safety, and toilet paper. There was no carrots at all in fresh produce. All of the frozen vegetables were gone. No soup. Scant broth. May you have plenty.

.0005 of my population. More have been affected by car accidents in the -20C snow fall that is actually occurring right now. Hot ****, we should melt down the vehicles, just to be safe.😀

It’s madness everywhere then 🙉 where are u from?

Ukpoohbear

Wise words ���� U.K. I must say I like what you are saying.

In U.K. ppl are arguing with each other over a cough on public transport. Fear is emptying shelves in supermarkets which means ppl who have to wait for their money to come in at the end of the month, e.g elderly, can’t eat as no food to buy. There’s kind ppl out there from churches temples etc helping however even the gurdwaras and temples are closing and they pray day and night non stop to control this bad energy.

Good one ukP - be kind - U.K. sister lol

Thank you yes it was a culmination of having these amplified moments of fear and also trying not to trigger my issues when a love situation didn't work out. Even the moments of fear has led me to not being in denial about certain health issues of mine, just wanting to feel the positive side of life and completely ignoring red flags. So even the shadow is relevant and helpful, even if it's a horrible place to be. But a balance is needed between learning from fear and healing the fear/shadow with love. Society has gone apocalyptic! It's good that crisis' brings out the charitable side of society. It's not like we are going to run out of food.

And also, corono isn't the worst way to die. Being run over or a long battle with cancer is much worse. If the universe decided my time was up and I had learnt enough lessons, a certain level of relief would be felt knowing this whole shebang was over with.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you yes it was a culmination of having these amplified moments of fear and also trying not to trigger my issues when a love situation didn't work out. Even the moments of fear has led me to not being in denial about certain health issues of mine, just wanting to feel the positive side of life and completely ignoring red flags. So even the shadow is relevant and helpful, even if it's a horrible place to be. But a balance is needed between learning from fear and healing the fear/shadow with love. Society has gone apocalyptic! It's good that crisis' brings out the charitable side of society. It's not like we are going to run out of food.

And also, corono isn't the worst way to die. Being run over or a long battle with cancer is much worse. If the universe decided my time was up and I had learnt enough lessons, a certain level of relief would be felt knowing this whole shebang was over with.

You’re self aware which is great!
It’s the best way to look at it, the way you described it. Positive mental attitude -pma

Ukpoohbear

I’ve felt that way for years, ever since being depressed as a teenager, it never went away. It’s what makes you feel like an old soul - feeling world-weary is a real thing. But I’m not suicidal. You would just need to start over again and repeat the same lessons with probably more intensity. I’ve come too far to do that.

Ukpoohbear

There is a heaviness and even like a darkness following me about. I guess that why I have moments of 5D because a breakthrough eventually occurs like ice on a frozen lake of my old soul :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve felt that way for years, ever since being depressed as a teenager, it never went away. It’s what makes you feel like an old soul - feeling world-weary is a real thing. But I’m not suicidal. You would just need to start over again and repeat the same lessons with probably more intensity. I’ve come too far to do that.

Well I’m glad you’re not! Sorry to hear that you have felt like that. Being a teen is hard enough and then you have to go thru that.
I hope the best for you. I’ve seen ppl go through this but they never said anything. At least you are open about it which is a good start

Ukpoohbear

Well I’m glad you’re not! Sorry to hear that you have felt like that. Being a teen is hard enough and then you have to go thru that.
I hope the best for you. I’ve seen ppl go through this but they never said anything. At least you are open about it which is a good start

It’s actually a good way to feel, a gift and a curse. Having your heart broken ages your soul like a malt whiskey 🥃 don’t you have darkness to you or are you still blazing away through life avoiding it?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It’s actually a good way to feel, a gift and a curse. Having your heart broken ages your soul like a malt whiskey 🥃 don’t you have darkness to you or are you still blazing away through life avoiding it?

I never avoid anything even if I wanted to.