Coming Closer to at least the hour of my birth

Hello again everyone, and always, thank you for your help. I posted a while ago seeking help in determining my time of birth, and now understand a few things that could help my find it. I have asked many people in my family, contacted the hospital and the doctor that delivered me, to no avail - I have one family member left and I'm hoping her memory of the event is still vivid.

My question is this: if I know the exact time of my father's passing, and the exact time of my daughter's birth, and I know the 6 hour range I could have been born in, would that be enough for an expert astrologer to determine my ascendant through rectification? Do they need much much more than that?

JUPITERASC

Hello again everyone, and always, thank you for your help. I posted a while ago seeking help in determining my time of birth, and now understand a few things that could help my find it. I have asked many people in my family, contacted the hospital and the doctor that delivered me, to no avail - I have one family member left and I'm hoping her memory of the event is still vivid.

My question is this: if I know the exact time of my father's passing, and the exact time of my daughter's birth, and I know the 6 hour range I could have been born in,
would that be enough for an expert astrologer to determine my ascendant through rectification?
Do they need much much more than that?
An example answer to your question
is provided at the website of respected professional astrologer Martin Gansten
:smile:

http://www.martingansten.com/btr.php

'........Birth time rectification

Where a birth time is known only approximately,
within 1–2 hours either way,
it is possible to reverse the method of a natal reading
and deduce the time of birth from the known events of life.
For this purpose we need a list of 10 or more major events,
timed at least to the month
(preferably the date) of occurrence.
The more drastic the event,
the more useful it is likely to be in rectification work. Examples of such events are:

- serious illnesses, accidents or surgery
- sudden financial gains or losses
- major increases or decreases in social standing
- deaths of loved ones
- etc.

We also need one or more pictures of you,
preferably full-length.
You may be asked questions about your health, habits and interests.....'

A VEDIC astrological website offers rectification using the sidereal zodiac at http://www.kamalkapoor.com/astrology/birth_rectification.asp