Automatic writing thread, msgs to each other.

Chrysalis

Shouldn't we all be one, sane, individuals that come together to come apart, or should we hide ourselves automatically through fear of the unknown of the other persons wishes, i don't think so.

Chrysalis

Im gonna try a question.

Who am i ?

Forget that, who are you is what you mean, thats what you originally put.

and so i did lol

Lykanized

Touch on 72 valid thoughts encircling the victim of victimhood herself, pining for the riots once stood for her and those who might've been. Filled to the brim and liquidated, scarcely noted and hardly borne. For those who might have noticed her, the dream has lifted from the sands, a billion to one, and all you wished to hold has fallen to the skies above

Chrysalis

Who are you ?

Night time is the best time to meditate, not with me, but with yourself, including a key and a lock, something you can open and close, this includes a piece of something you need to also keep afterwards, this enables you to unlock the doors and close afterwards to the spirit world.

great piece of info there

Lykanized

As guests we gas light the night away, wishing for a place to stay. But Wishes had her own agenda, thrown at us... we end it, we ended it. And what you might ask, all that gains and all that lends us, helping hands and fallen angels

Chrysalis

What do i need to know ?

Remember i am not you, and you are not me, i'm nothing but space in time that offers you comfort, keep it real with your so unhanded questions.

i apologize. Okay so is there anything i need to be made aware of ?

I cant even grasp your humor people, im gone now.

Lykanized

And if you thought you'd get away, that's the moment you sealed your escape. Routes unrouted and territory undefined. All the secrets there for you and you alone to find

Chrysalis

Shall we or shan't we is the question now, what will you do.

Can we have a little seriousness around here as i have things to say to you.

Okay im serious

Be careful of people around you who may bring you harm, not mentioning no names but you know her by the name of .....shall we discuss more, or not ?

Can we delve in to the future ? why not thats what im here for, right now im sitting on a bench of nothingness, drowning in the light of my dreams, only i know what these are.

Taking it easy on my bench of delight, which way will the wind blow...bam, its here the gust has come, taking me straight off my chair on to the floor, shall we call this fate or fortune, coming apart at the seams, i will help you if you help me, bring me something nice and solid i can eat.

You ask what will i eat, you i eat you only you, i want you and nothin with anytgihng shdhe udm shdgwnnwiudmsdkj.bdcnsnwb.ksjanSAJKDEWjejhdrehljdggvuhyfouyagbfvr.jqkerbg.kqjherbglqj,herbg;lewjkhlgt;.

okay im stopping this for now, seem to have a mischievous one coming through

Lykanized

Don't be scared...Chrysalis. I mean that. This is all from your subconscious, and what's in our subconscious is never mischievous or malicious and if it seems to take that form, it's for a reason. We need it. That's the value of automatic writing. You explore what ordinarily is hidden and what needs to be found

Lykanized

Don't be scared...Chrysalis. I mean that. This is all from your subconscious, and what's in our subconscious is never mischievous or malicious and if it seems to take that form, it's for a reason. We need it. That's the value of automatic writing. You explore what ordinarily is hidden and what needs to be found
PS, this wasn't automatic writing, just a message. If these are spirits we're playing with, I've played with them for years and they've never led me astray. Malicious would be the ones who want you to not know yourself

Chrysalis

In the past when i first tried this I connected to a witch who'd been burned, she gave me her date of death and place and surname and she was giving me info...but then something else came through and I didn't originally realize as I was writing go and then stay etc on the paper on differnt sides...my hand was going from right to left.

To cut a long story short another entity had come through and was saying bad things to me, at the same time as she was telling me to leave and not look back..I was confused and kept writing.

Then I started scribbling a face with long hair over the face...then my hand started writing again but jabbing hard into the paper harder and harder, where I ended up just doing stabs with he pencil uncontrollably into the paper.

I then freaked out, told them to leave and burnt the paper and smudged the whole house etc...then researched into it and realized what I'd done.

That night I had a dream and awoken myself screaming but no noise coming out, the girls face I drew with her hair over her face was in the dream knelt down in a white night gown.

Last edited:

Lykanized

In the past when i first tried this I connected to a witch who'd been burned, she gave me her date of death and place and surname and she was giving me info...but then something else came through and I didn't originally realize as I was writing go and then stay etc on the paper.

To cut a long story short another entity had come through and was aying bad things to me at the same time she was telling g me to leave and not look back..I was confused and kept writing.

Then I started scribbling a face with long hair over the face...then my hand started writing again but jabbing hard into the paper harder and harder where I ended up just doing stabs with he pencil uncontrollably into the paper.

I then freaked out, told them to leave and burnt the paper and smudged the whole house etc...then researched into it and realized what I'd done.

That night I had a dream and awoken myself screaming but no noise coming out, the girls face I drew with her hair over her face was in the dream knelt down in a white night gown.
Ah, my relationship with automatic writing is moreso from my own subconscious. I've never tried to contact any other entities but my own self so now I can understand your hesitance. Why were you trying to connect with her? Although I can understand if you don't wanna talk about it

Chrysalis

Ah, my relationship with automatic writing is moreso from my own subconscious. I've never tried to contact any other entities but my own self so now I can understand your hesitance. Why were you trying to connect with her? Although I can understand if you don't wanna talk about it

I wasn't purposely Trying to connect with anything originally I was just writing ...but the way I was writing I knew wasn't me.

I was on another forum at the time and wanted to get others involved...but what I was writing was like a warning to others that this was no joke. This is when I realized I was connecting to something and this was not myself.

That's when on the same day I asked who I was speaking to, amd she gave me the year she died which happened to be year witches were burnt, she also said she was burnt, she gave me her surname too which I dnt have anymore as I burnt the paper.

She was okay, but then something else at the same time got through too.

Im not really scared, just when I get random cr@p I leave alone for a while as they can mess with your head if they think they can.....if you get something not good.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I wasn't purposely Trying to connect with anything originally I was just writing ...but the way I was writing I knew wasn't me.

I was on another forum at the time and wanted to get others involved...but what I was writing was like a warning to others that this was no joke. This is when I realized I was connecting to something and this was not myself.

That's when on the same day I asked who I was speaking to, amd she gave me the year she died which happened to be year witches were burnt, she also said she was burnt, she gave me her surname too which I dnt have anymore as I burnt the paper.

She was okay, but then something else at the same time got through too.

Im not really scared, just when I get random cr@p I leave alone for a while as they can mess with your head if they think they can.....if you get something not good.
I suppose I should be careful myself. Fostering a connection with my subconscious has been something I've done since I was a teenager, but you really don't ever know what you're gonna get when you're opening yourself up. What I write, I say it comes from my subsconscious, but I don't really know the actual source. it feel like it comes from nowhere and everywhere at once. I wonder if it's possible I've gotten malevolent spirits without being aware. Or perhaps the spirits don't want to contact me lmao. I mean, maybe I'm not able to contact spirits as easily

Lykanized

The ringer rings true only when you want it to and you ask for fortune and fruitbearing plants. But the workers you work day and night to provide you the life of luxurious painlessness, aspirating selflessness. They've tempted me once again to see to you that brings me true adherence to the bands running, running across the Earth like platitudes serving nothing of use

When the cavity search comes up empty and we've run ourselves dry, the wells will spring forth a sense of purity and light and yet all has been tried and tried, bound to the nations of peace with faultless execution of innocence. Plurality has won and the poles have lifted in exaltation. Exciting isn't it?

Lykanized

But don't you get too carried away. For now you can see through the veil flitted in silence and you've fitted into carts of prized possessions. Fallen through the cracks you've become one with the mosaic, painted, painted like giving it all pretty colors covers up its vital existence. Contradictions....contradictions flow through you like the zone of complete, utter, radio silence where nothing can touch and nothing wants to touch because you don't really want to feel, do you?

Lykanized

Tempt yourself a little, feel the cum drip all over you. Bathe yourself in all that pushes itself away from you like a fear born of nothing, innate. Tempt yourself a little and feel the burning sensation, feel the flesh fall from your muscles and bones and mesh into one until you know you are right. Flight is nothing to you and nothing to me. We all feel the need to get away sometimes but we shouldn't, for all is ever forever and never is a false claim from a false prophet oozing seamless though he seems, he breaks at the sight of you because he knows who he really is