Will this translation of light be successful?

Glinda

Hello everybody

I created a chart for the last received message of a love interest to see what is coming up next after this last message. Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence.

- The rulers of the 3rd houses mars and venus are separating but moon is about to perform a translation of light. I am not shure if the opposition to jupiter already counts as an interference, because it happens nearly at the same time, when the moon will conjunct venus … so I wonder if this really can be counted as interference. If yes, what could it be?

- Mars and venus are either in domicile or exalted. There is reception, even if am am not shure if it can be called mutual reception, because mars in taurus is in detriment.

According to this chart, wich I created on tuesday, the translation of light should come to fruition in about 5 time units. This would be today or tomorrow. I dont feel it is about weeks here.

- Interestingly the sun will make a trine to the quesited, after changing signs as a first aspect.

What do you guys think? Am I on the right path?

Thanks for everybody who could help me out with this one <3

Cheers
G.

Attachments

• Communication.jpg
    Communication.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 81

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everybody

I created a chart for the last received message of a love interest to see what is coming up next after this last message. Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence.

- The rulers of the 3rd houses mars and venus are separating but moon is about to perform a translation of light. I am not shure if the opposition to jupiter already counts as an interference, because it happens nearly at the same time, when the moon will conjunct venus … so I wonder if this really can be counted as interference. If yes, what could it be?

- Mars and venus are either in domicile or exalted. There is reception, even if am am not shure if it can be called mutual reception, because mars in taurus is in detriment.

According to this chart, wich I created on tuesday, the translation of light should come to fruition in about 5 time units. This would be today or tomorrow. I dont feel it is about weeks here.

- Interestingly the sun will make a trine to the quesited, after changing signs as a first aspect.

Cheers
G.

I don't see either MR or TOL between the signicators, Mars and Venus. [And I'm not certain that using both querent and quesited's 3rd is in fact the correct designation of significators....?]

However, looking at your delineation so far I would say that

-Mutual reception involves either reception by dignity or by exaltation. There isn't mutual reception between Venus and Mars in this chart.

And, Translation of Light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/translation.html

-Moon fails to translate light between Mars and Venus for two reasons.
First, Moon applies to Mars, rather than separating from it. Consult the aspect table in your uploaded chart to verify this. So Moon applies to both Mars and Venus, rather than separating from one and applying to the other, per the definition of TOL.
Additionally, yes, Jupiter does interfere; Moon meets Jup before it perfects its aspect with Venus.
So the definition of TOL is not met on either end: not by separation from Mars nor by unimpeded application to Venus.

muchacho

Hello everybody

Cheers
G.
In terms of significators, I agree with Ilene. I'd say you should use L1 for yourself and L9 for his messages (3rd from 7th) and then look for applying aspect with L1, Moon and maybe even L2 (something coming into your possession).

Glinda

Thanks A LOT to everybody who has taken time and made an effort to reply to this thread - I want to UPDATE as follows: communication happened and is still happening since yesterday. But it was on my initiative ... there was a wrong judgement on my side. So we seem to have free will, if a halting communication gets fluent again or not (without taking into consideration any endresult in the matter).

Cheers
G.

IleneK

Premium Member
So, just that I understand. Your original question was:

"what is coming up next after this last message. Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence."

It appears that there was no message from him, but rather that you messaged him. Do I understand correctly?

Glinda

So, just that I understand. Your original question was:

"what is coming up next after this last message. Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence."

It appears that there was no message from him, but rather that you messaged him. Do I understand correctly?

Yes Exactly :)

Chrysalis

Thanks A LOT to everybody who has taken time and made an effort to reply to this thread - I want to UPDATE as follows: communication happened and is still happening since yesterday. But it was on my initiative ... there was a wrong judgement on my side. So we seem to have free will, if a halting communication gets fluent again or not (without taking into consideration any endresult in the matter).

Cheers
G.

You taking the initiative, would have been moon/venus L3, but jups in the way, so i don't get this chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
You taking the initiative, would have been moon/venus L3, but jups in the way, so i don't get this chart.

OP wrote:
Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence​

That is, "will this guy send a message to me?"
The chart said no, he won't.
And he did not.

That is how I get the chart...

OP's question was far from direct and I think the chart may lack clarity or scope because the question was not clearly formed. But the chart certainly answered the question directly and clearly.

Chrysalis

OP wrote:
Seems as if there could come further messages from him after the silence​

That is, "will this guy send a message to me?"
The chart said no, he won't.
And he did not.

That is how I get the chart...

OP's question was far from direct and I think the chart may lack clarity or scope because the question was not clearly formed. But the chart certainly answered the question directly and clearly.

Its okay its me, i was confused as to how she got in contact with him when jup was blocking moon/venus, but it looks like it was moon/mars (his l3) that was her msging him, i was looking at venus (her l3). As she messaged him it seems to be his L3 thats showing this, being mars.

IleneK

Premium Member
Its okay its me, i was confused as to how she got in contact with him when jup was blocking moon/venus, but it looks like it was moon/mars (his l3) that was her msging him, i was looking at venus (her l3). As she messaged him it seems to be his L3 thats showing this, being mars.

Good analysis, Chrys.
And while Moon Mars trine, reception between them does not point to the actors liking what is going on very much.

Would that seem like a fairl assessment of the matter, Glinda?

Glinda

Good analysis, Chrys.
And while Moon Mars trine, reception between them does not point to the actors liking what is going on very much.

Would that seem like a fairl assessment of the matter, Glinda?

Well, the situation came to a frustrating outcome. Neither one of the both sides got what they hoped (jupiter retrograde messing everything up) for.

Chrysalis

Well, the situation came to a frustrating outcome. Neither one of the both sides got what they hoped (jupiter retrograde messing everything up) for.

Yes i bet merc/saturn wasn't helping either :annoyed:

Just shows how trines can be deceiving, there not always as good as they seem, with no mutual reception they're useless in matters like this.

IleneK

Premium Member
Just shows how trines can be deceiving, there not always as good as they seem, with no mutual reception they're useless in matters like this.

Yes, and it seems trines with adverse reception from each sig to the other could be worse than useless: Perhaps they enhance difficulties, by the easy flow of energy of the trine?

Chrysalis

Yes, and it seems trines with adverse reception from each sig to the other could be worse than useless: Perhaps they enhance difficulties, by the easy flow of energy of the trine?

Yes it sure does seem that way.

But yes i really get what your saying with the "easy flow" enhancing difficulties with adverse reception, as there's nothing getting in the way its just there.

Last edited:

Glinda

Very interesting but also somewhat frustrating =(

muchacho

Cheers
G.
Looking at accidental dignity of L1 and L7, that actually makes sense.