Worst vs Best Transits you had

Fragoso

Hello Everybody!
Merry Christmas for you all :joyful:

There is a theme that is hunting my mind for a long time.. I would like to know what were the worst transits that you had until now? And what were their effects. I also wanted to know what are the transits that you most enjoy, since we are in a wonderful time. :innocent:

In my opinion:
My worst transits were: Neptune squaring natal Venus; and Saturn squaring natal Mars.

:mars::square::saturn: This last one I was having last year... and it was very painful. I felt like everything was opposing to my action. Everything i made was blocked. Saturn was also opposing mc so many obstacles to success. And besides i was extremely tired and i had to face all the things that used to get me nervous. Now that i look back, i can noticed that in the end it brought something constructive in the end, since i no longer fear some things, and lost many of my insecurity.

:venus::square::neptune: This is a bit old transit... What can i see.. Searching for lost paradises :tongue: xD

Now the transits i loved were: Uranus opposing natal Jupiter (still having it), Jupiter transit trining natal Mercury.

:jupiter::opposition::uranus: This is an adventurous time! :rightful: ehehe Specially with uranus in 9th house (transit) made me starting travelling a lot...

:jupiter::trine::mercury: Mental optimism, expansion, all this stuf... I think all jupiter transits are good and welcome!

Hope you aswer, Frag
ps: I am posting this is natal cause i can't find the transit section : x

Moog

Worst in recent memory was Pluto square Venus which I endured in three parts over several years. Fun.

Nereida

Saturn in transit conjunct Sun, Mars, Asc and square Saturn conj IC. Heavy depression, extremely need of isolation and a baby :love: (Saturn is the ruler of the IC and 5th house). In the end, i realised it was a "necessary bad" because after all this i started to discover my self and i started to really know want i want and need (which is a huge thing for me). Now, Mars is transiting my 12th house for a significant period of time and this gives me trouble with a person who has an obsession on me.:annoyed:

MSO

Worst transit for me was Jupiter going retrograde in my 10th house, while simultaneously Mars entered my first.

Very unproductive and dangerous time for me :-\

Choe

I loved transiting Uranus trine my Venus,transiting Uranus in 11th house

Worst: transiting Saturn on the asc ruler(brings depression and heavy thoughts)

RockFish

Top worst was N Sun opposed by T Saturn. Talk about feeling inadequate, poor, lost, having identity issues, not knowing what to do with myself.

Best I remember now was Neptune opposed Jupiter. It was a bit tricky due to the massive amount of daydreams, platonic love (My Jupiter is in the 7th), but it was one of the most creative periods of my life, art all around!

Fragoso

Uranus square Mercury sucked as well. My monkey mind went bananas.

Oh I have that transit long time ago and I liked it. :cool: (At the time I didn't know astrology) xD
I was for sure a mental chaos, very insightful and, above all, I was just interested in the truth. I would say it in a very direct way, no matter who would get hurt. So that's why I was a pretty rebel child with a very keen perception of everything around me :joyful:

Fragoso

Moog

Oh I have that transit long time ago and I liked it. :cool: (At the time I didn't know astrology) xD
I was for sure a mental chaos, very insightful and, above all, I was just interested in the truth. I would say it in a very direct way, no matter who would get hurt. So that's why I was a pretty rebel child with a very keen perception of everything around me :joyful:

Fragoso

I already have Mars sextiling Mercury, I didn't need my brain to go any faster :lol: more like brakes would be nice.

tokyo.lights

Worst has to be transit Neptune conjunct Mercury. I was lost, nothing felt real, so disoriented. Very frustrating time.

Best....transit Uranus conjunct Ascendant. For some reason I really wanted to get a tattoo, thought about getting my cancer's birthday....I didn't. I don't think it's wise XD Still if we break up it will just be a line of numbers, no one has to understand. I may still get it under my left breast, that way it will be less visible as I grow older:bandit:
Worst in recent memory was Pluto square Venus which I endured in three parts over several years. Fun.

UGH same, and Pluto hit Rx yesterday to go over my Venus one more time. I'm glad it was demoted.