Transit Mars in houses

WHERE IS TRANSIT VIRGO MARS IN YOUR CHART?

• 1st house - Fighting self-assetive, self-bravery and self-expression

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4st house - Fights in home, fighting with parents

• 6th house - Fighting in work place, agitated routine

• 7th house - Fights with partner

• 8th house - I rather not talk about

• 11th house - Fights with friends, groups, society

• 12th house - Fight in the confinement, in the dark, alone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaeMae

Banned
i think the reason mars in virgo is bothering people so much is because mars rules aries and uranus is in full aries throttle right now, and most people don't know how to handle uranus energy ~ especially virgo ~ who looks at pattern consistency ~ which uranus farts in merc's general direction at.
fragoso ~
you must incorporate the black knight's fortitude and valor ~ it is intellectual in its origin, which mercury values and currently holds stronghold over on mars, man of action. fist and finger futility right now. it's a thinker/planner's game.
incredible physical and mental accuity going on right now for everyone right now, if tapped into.
last week, my business partner, 27 years younger than me, was awestruck when I picked up a huge bag of laundry and said , "45 lbs ~ plus or minus a couple" (college statistics at work)
the digital scale read 44.2#.
not tootin', just rootin', for everyone to find their mental mars.

Caro

Fragoso
maybe you are being compelled to join the dark forces of Mordor.....................
mars in virgo, its like walking through glue, lists of lists, lets review, lets just not make a decision just yet when we can have another spreadsheet and a few more meetings to discuss,
I hope the Olympics starts when this period is over, otherwise it will be all clipboards and measuring tape.

Neptune Rising

Mars is spending winter and spring in my 9th house, and I have been studying like mad. I teach yoga professionally and have been unearthing amazing knowledge and researching all that has been coming into my awareness. Enrolled on 4 courses so far this year and contemplating a major course that would help me become a yoga therapist as well as teacher. Bought tons of books, I've had to curb my book buying tendency just for peace of mind - so much to read as it is! No travel though, :cool: lol, too busy working.