Should I write and publish short stories?

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, since I was a child I enjoyed writing but over the years I felt forced to abandon this hobby. When I was a teen I felt disencouraged to write because my sisters often found my papers and read them (I wrote about personal thoughts that I didn't want anybody to know). When I studied English and even when I was in school some of my teachers complimented my compositions and essays, so I think I may have a bit of talent. I have two little children, and I currently can't take a full-time job so I thought that maybe writing is suitable for me under my circumstances. I've recently met two girls who write fiction on wattpad, they aren't very good but still have some success in their genre... so I thought that I should give writing a try.

I plan to write about some dark episodes of my life (near death experience and the thoughts I had during the post traumatic disorder that followed) but I'm don't feel completely comfortable with the idea (I think I should write about positive things and I also know I will relive some of the experiences and feelings I had then)... that's why I decided to ask the stars about this.

Should I write and publish short stories based on real and dark events of my life?... Another possibility is a romantic comedy (I wrote the plot two weeks ago) but I wasn't thinking about it when I asked the question.

I think the chart is radical because, the event happened within an hospital and after a surgery. I got Mars conjunct Asc which also rules 12H, NN is conjunct 8H cusp (Placidus).

Moon is applying to conjunction to 3H ruler Saturn and I noticed POF is exactly conjunct my natal POF, I wonder if this is somehow telling me to proceed.

I hope you can give an opinion about the chart. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I apologize for my english.

attachment.php

attachment.php

With outer planets and chiron:

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_write_and_publish_short_stories_hp.28707.168013.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_write_and_publish_short_stories_hp.28707.168013.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_2gw_should_i_write_and_publish_short_stories_hp.28817.175600.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_write_and_publish_short_stories_hp.28817.175600.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 28