Ultrasound Tech - Appropriate Career for me?

26degrees

Hi, I've been considering going back to school in the near future. I just can't find a job anywhere and I'm considering school might be a good idea. Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound sounds really interesting to me. Based on my chart, does this look like something that will suit me? I'm open to other suggestions as well if anyone has any other ideas. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• mynatalchart.jpg
    mynatalchart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 21

Zuri

I'm not a professional astrologer, but here's what I see in your chart using astrologer Noel Tyl's vocational profiling approach:

Midheaven (career cusp) in Taurus = aesthetic role in career is likely

Midheaven dispositorship chain: Venus.Moon.Pluto as final dispositor = aesthetics, protection, and especially investigation aspects in fulfilling career

Midheaven ruler (Taurus=Venus as ruler) is located in 11th House of humanitarianism. Midheaven ruler also rules 3rd House of communications/technology = most fulfilling career will combine communications/technology and humanitarianism

Midheaven ruler/Venus is conjunct Chiron (wounded healing) in Cancer, in 11th House of humanitarianism = aesthetics & healer aspects related to protecting others and helping others reinforced in vocational profile

Midheaven contacts Moon (rules 12th House of institutions & altruism), Mercury (rules 2nd House of values & 11th House of humanitarianism), Venus (rules 3rd House of communications), Neptune (rules 8th house of alternative healing & transformation), Pluto (rules 4th House of home & family) = humanitarianism, healing, & role of communications/technology again reinforced in vocational profile. Work will involve homes & families

Midheaven also contacts True Node in 7th House of the public, rushing into 8th House of transformation/alternative healing = work with the public, involving healing or transforming people's lives. Healing profile further reinforced

Reigning emotional need in career: Moon in Scorpio in 3rd House of communications/technology, rushing into 4th House of home & family; conjunct Pluto (rules 4th House of home & family). Moon rules 12th House of institutions & altruism = needs to investigate & to be in control of situations involving communications/technology & home-and-family-related issues, in an institutional setting

Moon also contacts planets Mercury (rules 2nd House of values & 11th House of humanitarianism), Venus (rules 3rd House of communications/technology, and Neptune (rules 8th House of alternative healing/transformation) = communications/technology, humanitarianism & alternative healing/transformation aspects to career are further reinforced

Moon also contacts True Node (life destiny) in 7th House of the public and Chiron (wounded healing) in 11th House of humanitarianism = emotional need to work with and heal the public is further reinforced

Stellium of planets in 5th House of children & creativity, reinforcing family-related issues

STOP

You will be most fulfilled in a humanitarian-oriented career in an institutional setting that combines aesthetics, communications/technology, investigation, and your desire to heal and protect the public -- especially children and families.

Given the vocational profile suggested by your natal chart, I'd say that you will find a lot of fulfillment in an ultrasound technician career. Good luck!

Last edited:

26degrees

I'm not a professional astrologer, but here's what I see in your chart using astrologer Noel Tyl's vocational profiling approach:

Midheaven (career cusp) in Taurus = aesthetic role in career is likely

Midheaven dispositorship chain: Venus.Moon.Pluto as final dispositor = aesthetics, protection, and especially investigation aspects in fulfilling career

Midheaven ruler (Taurus=Venus as ruler) is located in 11th House of humanitarianism. Midheaven ruler also rules 3rd House of communications/technology = most fulfilling career will combine communications/technology and humanitarianism

Midheaven ruler/Venus is conjunct Chiron (wounded healing) in Cancer, in 11th House of humanitarianism = aesthetics & healer aspects related to protecting others and helping others reinforced in vocational profile

Midheaven contacts Moon (rules 12th House of institutions & altruism), Mercury (rules 2nd House of values & 11th House of humanitarianism), Venus (rules 3rd House of communications), Neptune (rules 8th house of alternative healing & transformation), Pluto (rules 4th House of home & family) = humanitarianism, healing, & role of communications/technology again reinforced in vocational profile. Work will involve homes & families

Midheaven also contacts True Node in 7th House of the public, rushing into 8th House of transformation/alternative healing = work with the public, involving healing or transforming people's lives. Healing profile further reinforced

Reigning emotional need in career: Moon in Scorpio in 3rd House of communications/technology, rushing into 4th House of home & family; conjunct Pluto (rules 4th House of home & family). Moon rules 12th House of institutions & altruism = needs to investigate & to be in control of situations involving communications/technology & home-and-family-related issues, in an institutional setting

Moon also contacts planets Mercury (rules 2nd House of values & 11th House of humanitarianism), Venus (rules 3rd House of communications/technology, and Neptune (rules 8th House of alternative healing/transformation) = communications/technology, humanitarianism & alternative healing/transformation aspects to career are further reinforced

Moon also contacts True Node (life destiny) in 7th House of the public and Chiron (wounded healing) in 11th House of humanitarianism = emotional need to work with and heal the public is further reinforced

Stellium of planets in 5th House of children & creativity, reinforcing family-related issues

STOP

You will be most fulfilled in a humanitarian-oriented career in an institutional setting that combines aesthetics, communications/technology, investigation, and your desire to heal and protect the public -- especially children and families.

Given the vocational profile suggested by your natal chart, I'd say that you will find a lot of fulfillment in an ultrasound technician career. Good luck!

Thanks a lot! :) I know I had been told that I would be happy in a field that involves children, and as an ultrasound technician, I have the opportunity to care for pregnant mothers and children in the womb. So this may be something that is just right for me. :) Thanks so much!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Wow, a Leo Rising with the Sun in the first, so close to the Asc, gotta give one self-focused personality. :) Leo Rising and Sun (natural ruler of the 5th) in the first also gotta make you like children :).

To answer your question, yes, I'd say, if you enjoy that kind of stuff go for it. Virgoan Mer in the 1st and in aspect with Plu + Sco Moon, you want to dig deep into the underlying stuff (that's what x-raying is all about). Also, Ven, as MC ruler, in the 11th house of Aquarius = knack for scientific stuff with max satisfaction with doing something that will benefit/help others directly.

:)AQ7

26degrees

Hi,

Wow, a Leo Rising with the Sun in the first, so close to the Asc, gotta give one self-focused personality. :) Leo Rising and Sun (natural ruler of the 5th) in the first also gotta make you like children :).

To answer your question, yes, I'd say, if you enjoy that kind of stuff go for it. Virgoan Mer in the 1st and in aspect with Plu + Sco Moon, you want to dig deep into the underlying stuff (that's what x-raying is all about). Also, Ven, as MC ruler, in the 11th house of Aquarius = knack for scientific stuff with max satisfaction with doing something that will benefit/help others directly.

:)AQ7

Sounds like a perfect match for me, then! :) Thanks so much!