Gun Control- Germany 1938

Whoam1

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...states-going-after-2nd-amendment-2487062.html
Red Alert! Genocide Ahead! Liberal States Going After 2nd Amendment

gun-confiscation-raise-your-right-arm.jpe

indian-gun-confiscation.jpg

Have we not learned anything from history? Those that turn in their guns are doomed. The globalists will never go after the guns directly, they know what the American reaction would be. Instead, in states like Washington, they are going after the guns incrementally. And when the guns are gone from law-abiding citizens, history shows that is when genocide occurs. After the Parkland, FL. shooting, the liberals want to take your guns, but they don’t say a word about how to protect school children. They don’t want your guns to protect the children, they want your guns because of what they want to do to you. Look it up, the University of Hawaii Democide Project where the liberals are exposed. The following video describes what lies ahead.​

Rahu I completely agree with you. Anyway last time I checked my shotgun doesn't walk around and shoot people. People shoot people, and if the law comes for the guns of those people, they'll just laugh cause no person willing to kill someone is going to follow gun laws.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-sta...o-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges-4818.html

Seattle Police Begin Nazi-Style Gun Confiscation: No Laws Broken, No Warrant, No Charges

A man in Seattle has had his gun confiscated by police after breaking no laws. The police took his gun without a warrant and without pressing any charges. Tyranny has officially taken hold on American soil.
This sets a precedent that government can now forcefully take guns away from an individual without a crime being committed or an arrest being made and without a warrant. In the name of fear and political exploitation of anti-gun rhetoric, a citizen’s Second Amendment rights have been ripped away from him by the government.

The new “red flag” law, which has taken hold in other states already, allows the courts and law enforcement to take away guns from individuals they deem are dangerous and they’ve just begun the confiscation. A man living in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington became the first individual in the state to have his firearm confiscated without any formal arrest or charges. The man was not identified by authorities.​
Neighbors complained that the man had been “staring” at people through storefront windows while wearing a holstered firearm. He was not brandishing his weapon by any account, and open carrying is legal in the area, so he was abiding by the law. Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.”

“He was roaming the hallways with a .25 caliber automatic,” said Tony Montana, a man who lives in the same apartment complex as the gun owner and a person without any reasonable gun knowledge. Handguns are semi-automatic.
These lousy complaints from neighbors allowed police to use the newly passed state law to confiscate the man’s firearm because the man apparently stared at others. Maybe there’s a ban on staring at others in Washington we are unaware of. Under the extreme risk protection orders — also referred to as “erpos” or “red flag laws” — police (government officials) are now allowed to violate a person’s Second and Fourth Amendment rights (which are basic fundamental human rights) and take their legally acquired personal property if they are tattled on by offended liberals.
Tyranny has now taken hold on American soil.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...are-spreading-across-the-country-2487117.html

Gun Confiscation Beta Tests Are Spreading Across the Country

In the Spring of 2017, I received the following communication from someone claiming to be with DHS and they stated that they were rehearsing gun confiscation in urban areas. I had nothing to connect this communication to so I simply hung on to the message until I could connect this to something tangible. In the last 48 hours, there have been two events which tells me the Deep State is firmly in control and they are now rehearsing the seizing of American held guns. Here was the original warning:
Mr. Hodges
I have read much of what you have written about gun confiscation and so-called FEMA camps. They are real and generally, the information you provide is accurate. To the best of my knowledge you have not covered the mechanics of a gun seizure operation.
I am not totally on board with what I have been training to do with regard to Americans and their Second Amendment gun rights. I am eligible to retire in three years and my protests will accomplish nothing and I would lose my retirement. So you could say that I go along to get along.
What I am writing to you about is the government sponsored gun confiscation that is coming to this country. There are people in our government who determined to take your guns.
We have trained in mock cities on how we will accomplish this feat. We use a traditional checkerboard pattern similar to what the citizens of Boston experienced after the Boston Marathon bombing.
We have routinely practiced the same scenario, repeatedly. To cover a suburban block, our forces approach with two armored personnel carriers on opposite ends of the street, two per side of the street. One vehicle remains on each side of the street as the accompanying vehicle moves down the block. Our teams approach a house from the front but we also flank the house and enter the backyard. Our support vehicle trains its guns on the house. the assault teams consist of a dozen men each. The armored support vehicle has orders to immediately fire upon anyone appearing in a window with anything that could be construed as a gun. Our personnel, will knock one time on the front door. When the door is answered, we secure the individual or individuals and ask them how many people are in the house and where they are. We also ask how many guns are in the house, what type of guns they own and where they are stored and would anyone have guns on their person. Most often we have trained to assault a house between the hours of 3 and 4 in the morning. Then we clear the house with an emphasis on first entering the bedrooms. We accomplish this task in two man teams. We order any occupants to get on the floor and we secure them and then begin the search for guns. We employ a portable metal detector and gun sniffing dogs if available.
If the occupants are non-responsive, we enter after knocking down the front door. Before going in, we have already viewed the schematics of the target house. Yes, we have the blueprints for virtually every house in America. We go in hot and are trained to use deadly force against any any all perceived resistance. We don’t use tear gas, we are trained to shoot any resisters.
Upon entering the house we are trained to identify ourselves and order everyone out of the house under gunpoint. We have trained on mock houses in which guns were hidden in the attic, under the bed, in a safe and even in underwear drawers. If the seized guns are legally registered, we seize the guns and let the family return. If the guns are illegal or not registered, we take the entire family into custody. We have practiced transporting families to differential holding facilities re children, men and women are held in different facilities.
Each armored vehicle and their personnel make their way down the street from opposite ends. The accompanying vehicle stands guard at the end of each block to prevent escape. We prefer to execute the operation in bad weather because it eliminates escape possibilities.
One of the reasons that I am writing to you is because you have identified Camp Graylling as a detention facility during the Jade Helm drills. during that time my team trained foreign solders at the camp in the art of securing new prisoners. My training of foreign nationals makes me suspect that future gun confiscation efforts will be conducted under the auspices of the United Nations although I have not been told that. This is where I part company with my employer. I will not participate in such an operation.
When you write future articles on potential gun confiscation activities, I am hopeful that you will refer to some of the logistics to evaluate the authenticity of the information that you are given…….
garling-mi-fema-camp-654x1024.jpg

This FEMA camp facility in Grayling, MI., was the sight of martial law training for the Michigan National guard commencing on July 15, which was the inception date for Jade Helm. This facility also houses hundreds of UN military vehicles. During Jade Helm, DHS, National Guard and foreign troops participated in the art of incarcerating the general public.
un-blue-helmet.jpg

un-military-vehicles.jpg

Spotted on American soil. The United Nations Is positioning for the takeover of the United States.
gun-confiscation.jpg

Gun Confiscation Beta Test In Redlands, CA

Paul Martin contacted me on the evening of March 5, 2018 and told me he had reliable reports of two different groups of law enforcement going block to block in what appeared to be a gun confiscation beta test in Redlands, CA.
Redlands.png

I recently interviewed Paul Martin regarding door-to-door visits by law enforcement as well as Jerry Brown’s Moon-Beam Militia and they are asking residents if they have registered guns. Paul Preston, from Agenda 21 Radio is aware of this as well. This is a breaking story, it is incomplete at the time of the recording and there will be much more that is forthcoming on this disturbing event.

There was much more that surfaced 24 hours later in Seattle.
Nazi Style Gun Consfication in Seattle

terrorism-police-militarized.jpg

There is even more 2nd Amendment tyranny to report.
From SHTF:
A man in Seattle has had his gun confiscated by police after breaking no laws. The police took his gun without a warrant and without pressing any charges. Tyranny has officially taken hold on American soil.
This sets a precedent that government can now forcefully take guns away from an individual without a crime being committed or an arrest being made and without a warrant. In the name of fear and political exploitation of anti-gun rhetoric, a citizen’s Second Amendment rights have been ripped away from him by the government.
The new “red flag” law, which has taken hold in other states already, allows the courts and law enforcement to take away guns from individuals they deem are dangerous and they’ve just begun the confiscation. A man living in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington became the first individual in the state to have his firearm confiscated without any formal arrest or charges. The man was not identified by authorities.
Neighbors complained that the man had been “staring” at people through storefront windows while wearing a holstered firearm. He was not brandishing his weapon by any account, and open carrying is legal in the area, so he was abiding by the law. Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.”
This was a clear violation of the 2nd Amendment and 5th Amendment due process as well as 4th Amendment search and seizure.
The University of Hawaii Democide Project

The University of Hawaii maintains a site about death by government and they use the term “democide” to describe the act of government’s use of genocide against its own people. Genocide far outnumbers the amount of people killed in all wars. Thus, the greatest threat to a people, is its own government. Thomas Jefferson was correct when he said the 2nd Amendment was not for the French and British, it was designed to protect future Americans from its own government.
The following genocide chart demonstrates the lethality of government towards its citizens.
20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF

There is a punchline to this democide chart.

EVERYONE OF THE GENOCIDES, IN THE 20TH CENTURY, WAS PERPETRATED AFTER ITS CITIZENS GUNS WERE CONFISCATED.

Last edited:

david starling

Regarding the guy in Seattle--there are rules of behavior in Washington and Oregon about packing. An armed man openly showing his gun in a non-threatening situation, and acting strangely is cause for alarm. If he did start shooting people, everyone would have jumped on law enforcement officials as to why they didn't heed the warning signs. Most packers are very discreet about it. I was in a market in Oregon, and a shopper reached into his pocket and some bullets came out with the change his placed on the counter. The checker told him that if it happened again, he'd be banned from the store. Guns are supposed to be for potential defense, not for unwarranted intimidation. So, I think this is an hysterical overreaction on the part of those who fear gross violation of the 2nd Amendment. When Obama came into office, there were rumors that ammunition would be confiscated across the board. People were stocking up, in anticipation of having their gun rights taken away. Didn't happen.

rahu

Banned

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...stage-for-gun-confiscation-video-2497392.html
Get Ready: State’s New Gun Law Sets Stage for Gun Confiscation (Video)

Illinois has passed a controversial and strict new set of anti-gun laws that now sits on the governor’s desk and one of its provisions requires that all citizens under 21 will not only lose their right to bear arms, but that they will have to turn in their guns, sell them or transfer them to someone else, or, barring that, have them removed from their possession. And liberals always say that no one is going to take away your guns, right?​
Well, once again we see that all liberals lie.​
At the end of February, the Illinois House of Representatives passed House Bill 1465, a law that would ban the ownership of “assault weapons” and “high capacity” magazines for anyone under 21 years of age.​

HB 1465 was sponsored by Chicago area Rep. Michelle Mussman (D-Schaumburg) and passed by a vote of 64-51 on February 28.

It next went to the Illinois Senate where it added seven co-sponsors including Sen. Jim Oberweis (R-Sugar Grove), whom the NRA had previously given an “A” rating. If this doesn’t show that in Illinois there is no difference between a Democrat and a Republican, what does?​

The bill shocked many, though, because one of its provisions stated that citizens under 21 (are they really citizens after this?) had only ninety days to “transfer” ownership of the firearms and magazines they would until then have owned legally or be considered a criminal.​
Now, the original sponsor of the bill, Democrat Mussman, hastened to insist that the state wouldn’t be sending cops to kids’ houses to confiscate their guns. She claimed that no confiscation is in the plans but noted that if someone under 21 is caught with such a newly banned gun will be charged with a misdemeanor.​
But, this is an example of the camel’s nose under the tent if there ever was. If the cops don’t get anyone to follow the new law, then the only recourse is to strengthen the law to force confiscation of such guns. It is only the next logical step and since laws always grow, never shrink, this is bound to happen eventually. The stage has already been set for it.​
Liberals say that they aren’t out to confiscate your guns. But we already have several states doing so right now. Connecticut, New York, and California all have varying degrees of laws where guns are right now being confiscated because of new rules.​
This new “under 21” nonsense is only the latest example of the creeping destruction of our Second Amendment rights. And, in fact, it’s all based on misconceptions and outright lies.​
First of all, keeping guns out of the hands of people under 21 will have little effect on mass shootings. Thus far the average age of mass shooters is 33. They have not been hotheaded, immature teenagers. Most have been in their 20s and early 30s with a few in their 50s and 60s.​
Further, the age restriction makes no sense on a variety of levels. Are we as a society saying that 18-year-olds are stable, mature, and smart enough to vote, drive, live on their own,​
work, own property, enter into certain contracts, AND go into the military to fight our wars… but are too untrustworthy and immature to be allowed to exercise their God-given right to self-protection?​
How does that even make sense?​
But this age 21 business also causes a problem for young hunters. NRA spokeswoman Jennifer Baker said in a statement published by The Hill newspaper that this all makes for bad law.​
“Passing a law that makes it illegal for a 20-year-old to purchase a shotgun for hunting or adult single mother from purchasing the most effective self-defense rifle on the market punishes law-abiding citizens for the evil acts of criminals,” she said.
The paper went on:​
Any law that requires an individual to be 21 or older to buy a firearm “effectively prohibits” adults aged 18-20 from buying a firearm “deprives them of their constitutional right to self-protection.”…
The bill that will now head to the Illinois Senate, HB 1465,

• Makes it unlawful for any person within the State to knowingly deliver or sell, or cause to be delivered or sold, an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge to, any person under 21 years of age.
  • Makes it unlawful for any person under 21 years of age to knowingly possess an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge 90 days after the effective date of the bill. Provides exemptions and penalties.
  • Provides that it is unlawful for any person within the State to knowingly deliver or sell, or cause to be delivered or sold, a large capacity ammunition feeding device to a person under 21 years of age.
  • Provides that it is unlawful for any person under 21 years of age to possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device within the State.
Republican gubernatorial candidate Jeanne Ives voted no on the measure, and expressed her concern about the issue earlier this week when Illinois Review asked her about raising the age buying a gun to age 21.
“What other rights are we going to raise to age 21?” Ives answered. “The age is arbitrary. The average age of a mass shooter is somewhere in the 30s.”
But this is all of a piece for the left. Their goal is not “safety” but full control of the populace. After all, an armed populace cannot be controlled.​
Along with chipping away at the laws stating just who can and who cannot own a firearm and continually enlarging the list of those who cannot, the left is also waging a war for the mind to create an atmosphere against firearms. The left is attempting to make guns just as abhorrent to civil society as smoking or Christianity.​
The left wants to make it so that society as a whole hates guns and are appalled by them at a visceral level. The left wants Americans to view gun owners as horrible, disgusting, hateful people. They want gun owners to be “othered.” And, using the “Rules for Radicals” playbook they are using the tactic of projection to create that feeling of hatred.​
For instance, this month the criminal, domestic terror outfit Black Lives Matter came out to portray the National Rifle Association as a “terrorist organization.”​
If ANY movement in American history is a domestic terror organization, it is Black Lives Matter. BLM has shut down cities, has caused billions of dollars in property damage, and breaks laws everywhere it operates. Yet, BLM has the temerity to call the NRA a “terrorist” group?​
What laws has the NRA broken? What riot has the NRA sponsored? What city hall or local community has the NRA burned down?​
But this is how the left works. They are the terrorists, they are anti-American, they are lawbreakers, they are dangerous, yet there they stand pointing the finger at their opponents. And with a national media establishment working in their favor, their message of hate reaches every American, every man woman, and child. And they operate under the maxim that if you tell the lie long enough and loudly enough it will eventually become “fact.”​
This is what we face, America. Don’t let them win. Fight these lying liberals with every inch of your being​
https://youtu.be/ka0ja_wAzxo

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...the-pills-to-confiscate-the-guns-2487138.html
Using the Pills to Confiscate the Guns
The correlation between psychiatric drugs and random acts of violence and homicide is well documented as the Food and Drug Administration requires black box warnings on the inserts of psychotropic drugs with regard to their relationship to violent behavior. Also, America has seen hundreds of cases where high profile acts of mass murder which were committed by individuals under the influence of psychiatric drugs.
Our nation is united in mourning over the tragic and needless loss of life at so many schools, theaters and malls. The latest mass murder spree in Florida is only one of a long line of mass killings in which the perpetrators was on psychotropic medication. But nobody is marching in the streets on psychotropic medication.​
Our nation is also divided on how to minimize similar tragedies in the future. Both myself and many others have said that America should have armed guards in its schools in order to prevent the catastrophic and further loss of life. Many liberals disagree by stating that having guns in schools, in any form, is a very bad idea.

Former president Obama would have you believe that we need to ban guns when in fact we would be a lot safer if we banned psychotropic medication instead.
The Undeniable Link Between Psychotropic
Drugs and School Shootings

Our nation has been riddled with mass shootings in our schools dating over two decades. The correlation between psychotropic drugs and violent enacting behavior is unmistakable. Here is a partial list of psychotropically drugged individuals who have perpetrated gun violence in our public schools:

• Patrick Purdy, 25, in 1989 opened fire on a school yard filled with children in Stockton,Calif. Five kids were killed and 30 wounded. He had been treated with Thorazine and Amitriptyline.
  • Steve Lieth of Chelsea, Mich., in 1993 walked into a school meeting and shot and killed the school superintendent, wounding two others, while on Prozac.
  • In Springfield, Oregon, on May 21, 1998, 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he killed two and wounded 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending anger management classes and was also under the care of a psychologist.
  • In April of 1999, near Notus, Idaho, 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin. He also had been seeing a psychiatrist.
  • On the infamous date of April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and also wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s was probably on psychotropic medication but his medical records remain sealed, leaving the public to wonder what the government was hiding. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. In the same familiar pattern, Harris had also been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
  • In Conyers, Georgia, on May 20, 1999, 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates. Ritalin is meth, pure and simple. How could any reasonable person expect a different result?
  • On March 7, 2001, in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.
  • On March 22, 2001, at El Cajon, California, 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, while taking the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, wounded three students and two teachers at his High School. He, too, had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
  • At Wahluke, Washington, on April 10, 2001, Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
  • In Greenbush, New York, on February 10, 2004, a 16-year-old, Jon Romano, strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Romano had been taking medication for depression. He had also been seeing a psychiatrist.
  • At Red Lake, Minnesota, in March 2005, 16-year-old Jeff Weise, while prescribed Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school where he killed seven students, a teacher, and wounded seven before killing himself.
  • At Huntsville, Alabama, on February 5, 2014, 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for both ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft. He, too, had been seeing a psychiatrist as well as a psychologist.
  • In 2007, 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.
  • In Cleveland, Ohio, on October 10, 2007, 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school and shot and wounded four students before taking his life. Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
  • In Finland, in 2008, 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. Interestingly, he was also seeing a psychologist.
  • At Dekalb, IL., in 2012, 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. He had also been seeing a psychiatrist.
  • On November 20, 2014, 31-year-old Myron May, a Florida State University alum, opened fire in the school’s library, wounding three before he was shot and killed by police. ABC Action News found a half-filled prescription for the anti-anxiety drug Hydroxyzine in his apartment after the shooting. In addition, according to May’s friends, he had seen a psychologist and had been prescribed the antidepressant Wellbutrin and the ADHD drug Vyvanse. He also checked himself in to a mental health center called Mesilla Valley Hospital around September of 2014. Shortly after this, his friends discovered the antipsychotic Seroquel among his prescriptions.
  • In Seattle, Washington, June 5, 2014: 26-year-old Aaron Ybarra opened fire with a shotgun at Seattle Pacific University, killing one student and wounding two others. Ybarra planned to kill as many people as possible and then kill himself. In 2012, Ybarra reported that he had been prescribed the antidepressant Prozac and antipsychotic Risperdal. A report from his counselor in December of 2013 said that he was taking Prozac at the time and planned to continue to meet with his psychiatrist and therapist as needed.
  • In Milford, Connecticut, on April 25, 2014: 16-year-old Chris Plaskon stabbed Maren Sanchez, also 16, to death in a stairwell at Jonathan Law High School after she turned down his prom invitation. According to classmates and a former close friend, Chris was taking drugs for ADHD.
And there are 12 more instances since the Milford incident culminating with the Cruz mass killing in Florida. And yes, they were all on psychotropic medication.
A Much Deeper Agenda Than Protecting Our Children

Big Pharma makes big money and the more psychotropic medication, the more money they make. Big Pharma’s power is unchecked as they pushed through Universal Health Care, which they control. Big Pharma runs Congress and all the former presidents up to President Trump. But, they blocked Trump’s healthcare reform. And there is another agenda, Big Pharma wants to make money on the path to our demise.
You may be wondering what the connotation of the phrase “demise” means? It means that the government wants to take our guns and they are using psychotropic medication to further this end. This will be the first step towards our demise for millions of Americans because seventeen times in the 20th Century, gun confiscation preceded genocide against targeted groups. Big Pharma is cashing in as we move down this 1984 path to national suicide. The real culprit in school shootings, is our overmedicating with psychotropic pills with their causal link to violent enacting behavior. The immediate ban on psychotropic’s would do more to stem the tide of school violence than any other factor, outside of having armed guards in the schools. However, this would not serve the agenda of those who an ulterior motive for this country and its citizens.
Consider this, if one wants to disarm a populace who would fight against the tyranny current being established, the random murder of society’s most vulnerable victims is the best place to start in order build up a sympathetic backlash against the private ownership of guns. And if psychotropic medication has a causal link to violent enacting behavior, the criminals running the government merely have to sit back and use this preventable, drug-induced violence as a pretext to grab the citizens’ guns before martial law is implemented.
The government and Big Pharma are so intent on drugging the population, that there have been government mandated programs, such as Teen Screen and the New Freedoms Commission which mandated that nearly everyone should be on psychotropic medication. Fortunately, these programs fell apart because of a lack of support, but there are more of these programs being developed and waiting in the wings.
Through the former Presidents, George Bush and Barack Obama, the government has unleashed a modern day version of the mind control police in America by attacking the psychological well-being of America’s school children and veterans by forcibly incarcerating and seizing the guns of veterans who are not drinking from the globalists’ Kool-Aid.
There is an ongoing battle for the psychological health and welfare of America’s children and eventually all Americans, under the New Freedoms Commission (NFC), as it is the eventual intent to screen and treat, with mind numbing drugs, all Americans for mental illness by using criteria designed to elicit false positives. Even though the new Freedoms Commission was the original brainchild of Bush, the laws are still on the books. I do not believe Trump will initiate the final call to forcibly medicate the population, but his liberal (Democratic) successor will. Remember, this Executive Order remains in effect.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/sandy-hook-dad-florida-students-vote-threat-gun-safety-sea-change/
Sandy Hook dad: Florida students’ vote threat is gun safety ‘sea change’

grieving father whose child was killed in Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, frustrated by five years of inaction by U.S. lawmakers on gun control, said survivors of a Florida high school shooting are powering a “sea change” in public sentiment.
Mark Barden, whose son Daniel was among 20 first graders and six educators killed by a gunman in December 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, said his family will join the student rally dubbed March For Our Lives in the nation’s capitol on Saturday.

The event is spearheaded by students who survived the Feb. 14 mass shooting that killed 17 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. There will also be sympathy marches across the United States.
MSD student activists have said they will work to vote lawmakers out of office if they fail to pass gun safety measures, a paralysis the students blame on fear of the powerful gun lobby.
“Don’t forget, these kids are going to be voting soon. This is really a wave of sea change that we are witnessing,” Barden said.
Barden said the surge of young new voters demanding change coincides with a new crop of gun-control candidates running for office, raising hopes an upcoming Congress will enact firearms safety laws. He is working with Sandy Hook Promise, a volunteer effort to prevent more shooting deaths.

(when government assets kill our children and then use these children as reason to start the descent of our country into fascism we all must beware. rahu)

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2...n-2461037.html
Operation Hogg Wash

Blown Wide Open

First we find out that David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez Are Cousins

Meet crisis actors Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg — Men In Black goes Mainstream for Maximum Effect
Then we see that Emma is an NYU graduate, actress and aspiring producer

The Parkland shooting psyop now exposes Emma as an accomplished crisis actor

SOTN Editor’s Note:
SOTN quite purposefully memed the Parkland false flag shooting Operation Hogg Wash from the get-go. See: OPERATION HOGG WASH: Phase I of Deep State’s Psyop to Impose Strict Gun Control Measures Nationwide
It was pointed out in the same exposé that a highly radioactive scandal would eventually result from this glaring psyop now known as H O G G g a t e. See HOGGgate: The Inevitable Consequence ofOPERATION HOGG WASH
However, we had no idea at that time just how much “Hogg Wash” we were really fed by the MSM. For instance, with each passing day more hard evidence is uncovered which clearly indicates that the alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz is completely innocent and was set up as a patsy.
Clearly Cruz has been framed.

#NikolasNeedsOurHelp

Has anyone thought about that?

When we first observed crisis actor Emma Jane Gonzalez co-leading the student movement for new gun control laws in Florida, SOTN was immediately suspicious. Her persona-altering shaved head and perfect talking points were 2 BIG red flags. There is obviously a HUGE back story here which will be taken up in an upcoming article. In the meantime, there is this quite telling photo-documentary to consider: EMMA JANE GONZALES: The Amazing Transformation from Actress to Crisis Actor
Of course, David Hogg was always an obvious crisis actor and puppet beholden to his CIA handlers. His back story only gets more revealing about the actual Operation Gladio C black operation designed to strip Americans of their gun rights. OPERATION EAGLE EYE: Code Name for the 2018 Valentine’s Day Massacre
The bottom line is that this government-sponsored mass shooting was carried out by Deep State in order to abolish the Second Amendment. Only when the Right is completely disarmed will the Left launch the civil war planned by the New World Order globalist cabal. See: Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war
State of the Nation
March 13, 2018
N.B. Our sincere thanks to Jim Fetzer for sending us the brilliant analysis posted below. Super sleuth Dan Cromer has done an outstanding job of piecing together a critical part of the Parkland puzzle. What follows is investigative journalism at its finest.
Dan Cromer: Parkland Shooting Hogwash

Connect the Hoggs

Submitted by Jim Fetzer

Would you believe that Parkland student activists, Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg, are COUSINS?
I believe that Dan Cromer has broken the scam apart and exposed it as a HOGG FAMILY AFFAIR.

by Dan Cromer
CRISIS ACTOR, EMMA GONZALEZ, who is acting in the role of Student Advocate for Gun Control is also a HOGG!
In fact, her and DAVID “Camera” HOGG are COUSINS:

EMMA‘smother is KATHERINE J. GONZALEZ and her maiden name is HOGG:

Here, we see the FAMILY connection between DAVID’s father, KEVIN HOGG and EMMA‘s mother, KATHERINE J GONAZLEZ. They are SIBLINGS:

KATHERINE lives in TORRANCE, CA. and her FACEBOOK photos reveal many now familiar HOGGs.
Here we have DAVID‘s sister, Lauren:

KEVIN and KATHERINE‘s mother, is DOROTHY J HOGG:

Here we have a young DAVID with his GRANDMOTHER, DOROTHY:

And here we have EMMA‘s BROTHER also with his GRANDMOTHER, DOROTHY:

By comparison, here you can see that EMMA is clearly a HOGG:

EMMA of course is NOT a student at Douglas High School. Here she is at her actual high school graduation in California:

EMMA is also a graduate of NYU and is currently an ACTOR. Her credits include the television series, Eat Our Feelings, a show about “eating and feelings and eating your feelings”:

And above all, EMMA GONZALEZ is a total FRAUD.
Don’t get played by these DIRTY HOGGs:

“They hate us for smiling, they hate us for crying,
they hate us for speaking, they hate us for being
alive — they hate us.”

Emma Gonzalez, Crisis Actor
Dan Cromer, an information technology specialist, was the first to identify the sound track at Las Vegas as pre-recorded. His research on Parkland has broken the case completely wide-open.
___
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(and yet more propaganda .this child crusade is being run by the main stream media using crisis actors children. rahu)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/am...l-guards-tighter-gun-laws-reuters-ipsos-poll/

Americans want armed school guards and tighter gun laws: Reuters/Ipsos poll

majority of Americans, including Republicans, Democrats and gun owners want stricter laws on gun ownership and armed guards in schools, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national poll taken in early March.
Hundreds of thousands of students and their families are expected to march in cities across the United States on Saturday to demand stricter gun control, part of the response to a mass shooting at a Florida high school in February.

david starling

I don't equate gun "control" with gun confiscation. In the Old West, there were sheriffs, for example, who would require that sidearms be temporarily surrendered, to be returned later, when cowboys came into town for some R&R, to prevent needless gun violence by young, inebriated hotheads.
Even "Liberals" are mostly in agreement that we have the right to keep and bear arms. I see no chance whatsoever for the disarming of American citizens under the 2nd Amendment. But, "moderation in all things". Should people in court be allowed to pack concealed weapons? What about passengers on board commercial air flights? School kids? These weapons are for defense against assaults. So, why the proliferation of assault rifles? It's exciting to "view with alarm", but I think there's way too much paranoia, including comparisons to "Hitler's Germany" when in comes to reasonable restrictions on firearms. Fortunately, we have the backing of the Constitution on this matter. And remember, the words "well regulated" are included with "the right to bear arms". So, it's not just "anything goes" for either the NRA, OR for those who would impose unreasonable restrictions. Vigilance, not hysteria, is what's needed.

rahu

Banned
WOW THE FACIST TROLLS ARE SO CONCERNED WITH PUSHING GUN CONTROL THAT THEY HAVE DELETED THE PREVIOUS POST....MINUTES AFTER A COPIED IT .THE PREVIOUS POST HAS ALLTHE PICTURES BLACKED OUT, YET WHWEN I POSTED IT THE PHOTOS WERE INTACT.RAHU

oh the pictures are back and the initial post is also back .how special
http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2018/03/operation-hogg-wash-blown-wide-open-2461037.html
Operation Hogg Wash Blown Wide Open!

First we find out that David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez Are Cousins

Meet crisis actors Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg — Men In Black goes Mainstream for Maximum Effect

Then the Parkland shooting psyop exposed Emma as an accomplished crisis actor

SOTN Editor’s Note:
SOTN quite purposefully memed the Parkland false flag shooting Operation Hogg Wash from the get-go. See: OPERATION HOGG WASH: Phase I of Deep State’s Psyop to Impose Strict Gun Control Measures Nationwide
It was pointed out in the same exposé that a highly radioactive scandal would eventually result from this glaring psyop now known as H O G G g a t e. See HOGGgate: The Inevitable Consequence ofOPERATION HOGG WASH
However, we had no idea at that time just how much “Hogg Wash” we were really fed by the MSM. For instance, with each passing day more hard evidence is uncovered which clearly indicates that the alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz is completely innocent and was set up as a patsy.
Clearly Cruz has been framed.

#NikolasNeedsOurHelp

Has anyone thought about that?

When we first observed crisis actor Emma Gonzalez co-leading the student movement for new gun control laws in Florida, SOTN was immediately suspicious. Her persona-altering shaved head and perfect talking points were 2 BIG red flags.
That Emma is a gay leader in the Parkland LGBT community is another major issue, especially in light of the fact that the Broward County Sheriff Commander who admitted to giving the stand-down order was the senior ranking lesbian captain. STAND DOWN ORDER GIVEN BY GAY COMMANDER
Of course, David Hogg was always an obvious crisis actor and puppet beholden to his CIA handlers. His back story only gets more revealing about the actual Operation Gladio C black operation designed to strip Americans of their gun rights. OPERATION EAGLE EYE: Code Name for the 2018 Valentine’s Day Massacre
The bottom line is that this government-sponsored mass shooting was carried out by Deep State in order to abolish the Second Amendment. Only when the Right is completely disarmed will the Left launch the civil war planned by the New World Order globalist cabal. See: Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war
State of the Nation
March 13, 2018
N.B. Our sincere thanks to Jim Fetzer for sending us the brilliant analysis posted below. Dan Cromer has done an outstanding job of piecing together a critical part of the Parkland puzzle.
Dan Cromer: Parkland Shooting Hogwash

Connect the Hoggs

Submitted by Jim Fetzer

Would you believe that Parkland student activists, Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg, are COUSINS?
I believe that Dan Cromer has broken the scam apart and exposed it as a HOGG FAMILY AFFAIR.

by Dan Cromer
CRISIS ACTOR, EMMA GONZALEZ, who is acting in the role of Student Advocate for Gun Control is also a HOGG!

Here, we see the FAMILY connection between DAVID’s father, KEVIN HOGG and EMMA‘s mother, KATHERINE J GONAZLEZ. They are SIBLINGS:

KATHERINE lives in TORRANCE, CA. and her FACEBOOK photos reveal many now familiar HOGGs.

EMMA of course is NOT a student at Douglas High School. Here she is at her actual high school graduation in California:

alive — they hate us.”

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I don't equate gun "control" with gun confiscation. In the Old West, there were sheriffs, for example, who would require that sidearms be temporarily surrendered, to be returned later, when cowboys came into town for some R&R, to prevent needless gun violence by young, inebriated hotheads.
Even "Liberals" are mostly in agreement that we have the right to keep and bear arms. I see no chance whatsoever for the disarming of American citizens under the 2nd Amendment. But, "moderation in all things". Should people in court be allowed to pack concealed weapons? What about passengers on board commercial air flights? School kids? These weapons are for defense against assaults. So, why the proliferation of assault rifles? It's exciting to "view with alarm", but I think there's way too much paranoia, including comparisons to "Hitler's Germany" when in comes to reasonable restrictions on firearms. Fortunately, we have the backing of the Constitution on this matter. And remember, the words "well regulated" are included with "the right to bear arms". So, it's not just "anything goes" for either the NRA, OR for those who would impose unreasonable restrictions. Vigilance, not hysteria, is what's needed.

but I think there's way too much paranoia, including comparisons to "Hitler's Germany" when in comes to reasonable restrictions on firearms. Fortunately, we have the backing of the Constitution on this matter.

just want planet are you on... not earth.drumpf is a dictator, ruling by executive ordersd . this exactly what Hitler did. when Hitler was appointed chancellor of Germany ,he was given the option of ruling by what we call executive orders. but hilter did not use this power in1933, he waited until the prepared for war and then started using this constructional dictatorial power.
THERE IS NO CONSTUITION....... GET REAL DRUMPF AND HIS STAFF ARE BREAKING LAWS AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT.
and apparently you don't read the news[aper. trumps has praised putin for this"plebicite" which will allow him to rule essentially forever and drumpf recently congratulated the dictator in china for changing their laws and giving him power for life.... and drumpf made the "off handed" comment that he would like these powers.even some main stream media commentators have said is a dark omen .if you are ignorant of history at least read the newspapers.

your post are becoming nothing but CIA psych ops.
rahu

Last edited:

david starling

but I think there's way too much paranoia, including comparisons to "Hitler's Germany" when in comes to reasonable restrictions on firearms. Fortunately, we have the backing of the Constitution on this matter.

just want planet are you on... not earth.drumpf is a dictator, ruling by executive ordersd . this exactly what Hitler did. when Hitler was appointed chancellor of Germany ,he was given the option of ruling by what we call executive orders. but hilter did not use this power in1933, he waited until the prepared for war and then started using this constructional dictatorial power.
THERE IS NO CONSTUITION....... GET REAL DRUMPF AND HIS STAFF ARE BREAKING LAWS AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT.
and apparently you don't read the news[aper. trumps has praised putin for this"plebicite" which will allow him to rule essentially forever and drumpf recently congratulated the dictator in china for changing their laws and giving him power for life.... and drumpf made the "off handed" comment that he would like these powers.even some main stream media commentators have said is a dark omen .if you are ignorant of history at least read the newspapers.

your post are becoming nothing but CIA psych ops.
rahu

I'm against confiscation, dictatorship, the death penalty, and these endless wars for world domination. I just don't share your pessimistic, fatalistic attitude. We're on the winning side of History, not them. You can call me naive, but I've been around long enough to see what's what.

rahu

Banned
I'm against confiscation, dictatorship, the death penalty, and these endless wars for world domination. I just don't share your pessimistic, fatalistic attitude. We're on the winning side of History, not them. You can call me naive, but I've been around long enough to see what's what.
We're on the winning side of History, not them.
You can call me naive, but I've been around long enough to see what's what.

give me examples that we are on the on the "winning side of history"
I been around long enough to see a steady decline" of what's what."

rahu

david starling

We're on the winning side of History, not them.
You can call me naive, but I've been around long enough to see what's what.

give me examples that we are on the on the "winning side of history"
I been around long enough to see a steady decline" of what's what."

rahu

They're desperate--they know time is running out for them. It's like in the Bible: Satan's knows he's going to lose, but fights on in spite of that. One question, with no judgement attached--do you believe in the higher Spiritual planes, or do you believe we're on our own in the Material plane?

rahu

Banned
They're desperate--they know time is running out for them. It's like in the Bible: Satan's knows he's going to lose, but fights on in spite of that. One question, with no judgement attached--do you believe in the higher Spiritual planes, or do you believe we're on our own in the Material plane?

so this why we should send amercian soldiers to die for Israel?

david starling

so this why we should send amercian soldiers to die for Israel?

Perfect example. They HAD to eliminate the Draft, because the only way to proceed with these unpopular wars is with a professional military. Now, the attitude is,"well, they're getting paid, and it was their choice to fight". When it was people's sons, husbands, boyfriends, and siblings being forced to fight, there was tremendous resistance.

rahu

Banned
(not sure i agree but it does put things in a different perspective rahu)

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...un-homicides-are-not-one-of-them-3603422.html

Leading Causes of Death in the United States, and Gun Homicides Are Not One of Them

he left is obsessed over imposing gun control on the civilian population, as if firearms were the leading cause of deaths. But official U.S. statistics indicate that left-wingers are wrong. The leading cause of murder in the United States is by far abortion, which is fully protected by leftists with various absurd laws. While the defense weapons’ function is to protect lives against armed criminals, the function of legal abortion is to kill innocent lives.

I am sure that if gun control is approved in America, armed violence will become one of the leading causes of death in the United States, because criminals will have a monopoly on gun, just as in Catholic Brazil.
Leading causes of death in the United States (unless otherwise noted, all the data are for 2015), based on the official data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a U.S. federal agency that is the leading national public health institute of the United States.

* Legal induced abortions: 652,639 (2014) deaths. This is about 2,000 deaths every day.

* Heart disease: 633,842

* Cancer: 595,930

* Cigarette smoking: 480,000 deaths per year, including over 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.

* Medical errors: 250,000 deaths per year (Johns Hopkins Medicine).

* Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 155,041

* Accidents (unintentional injuries): 146,571

* Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 140,323

* Alzheimer’s disease: 110,561

* Alcohol: 88,000

* Diabetes: 79,535

* Hospital Associated Infection: 75,000 deaths (2014).

* Drug overdose: 63,600 (2016).

* Influenza and pneumonia: 57,062

* Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 49,959

* Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,193

* Firearm homicides: 12,979

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...are-gutting-the-second-amendment-2990041.html

(as the push to take guns takes over, we can expect the fascist military state to follow. with the MSM using crisis actor children as a front to over turn the 2nd amendment. and with this actpion th epiopulus will be wide open to genocide as couldnever have been conceived in this country. rahu)
This Is How Both Republicans and Democrats Are Gutting the Second Amendment
forum

Everyone likes to blame the Democrats for gun control, but here’s a news flash: those of us who fervently believe in the Second Amendment are actually being betrayed by members of the Republican party who are in Congress right now. The budget bill on the table right now would gut the right to bear arms for millions of Americans, it’s already passed the House and Senate, and the Congress is controlled by Republicans.
UPDATE: President Trump, a Republican, has signed the bill which has no funding for his beloved border wall, reduces gun rights, and fully funds Planned Parenthood. Whatever your beliefs on those things, it’s pretty clear that it is not a conservative-friendly bill.

The spending bill that Congress hopes to pass is more than 2200 pages, according to Senator Rand Paul, who was outraged at being given less than a day to read the entire bill. Senator Paul live-tweeted his reading of the bill last night, and it’s a pretty safe bet that nobody else in Congress spent the evening reading it before they voted.​
How the spending bill affects our Second Amendment rights

In this budget bill are some insidious things that affect our Second Amendment rights.
The bill revives an Obama-era restriction on firearms for senior citizens.
Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances.
About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as “financially incompetent” – about 4.2 million in all.
Using the Congressional Review Act, Republicans and two Democrats passed a bill overturning the regulation. But the bill did more than that. It also prevents any future president from reinstituting the ban without new legislative authorization from Congress.
Unfortunately, the spending bill passed Thursday allows the ban to be reinstituted because it reauthorizes the 2007 National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Improvement Amendments Act. This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun.
House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions, R-Texas, said during testimony late Wednesday that he was “disturbed” that the bill would undo part of Republicans’ good work. But by Thursday morning, the House leadership had decided to go ahead with the measure. (source)
And that’s not all.
The bill funnels $50 million dollars into strict anti-gun organizations, namely the STOP School Violence Act, designed by the Sandy Hook Promise, which advocates extreme gun control.
At the same time, the bill forbids the use of federal money for arming and training school staff. That’s right – our tax dollars will be put to work against us. And representatives that are supposed to be pro-gun are allowing it to happen.
Finally, the bill will authorize the CDC to research “gun violence.” But the CDC has been allowed to research this for years, despite what you see to the contrary from the MSM. In 1996, the Dickey provision prohibited the CDC from using government funds to advocate or promote gun control.” There is no such provision in the current bill.
It isn’t just Democrats who are passing this bill.
This bill has passed the House by a vote of 256-167. The breakdown in the House of Representatives is 238 Republicans and 192 Democrats. If the Republicans were truly looking after our gun rights, as they like to advertise, this bill wouldn’t have passed the House.
In the wee hours, it went before the Senate, where 60 votes were needed to pass it. The Senate has 51 Republicans and 47 Democrats, and the bill was passed by a vote of 65-32.
In short, the “pro-gun” Republicans have betrayed their constituents yet again. Way to go, Republicans.
The President will most likely sign it according to White House budget director Mick Mulvaney.
“In order to get the defense spending primarily, (and) all the rest of our priorities funded, we had to give away a lot of stuff that we didn’t want to give away,” Mulvaney said. (source)
And that’s not all.
The spending in this bill is truly obscene. You’d think an American budget would be focused on American interests, right? Senator Paul tweeted these highlights lowlights.
The spending in this bill is truly obscene. You’d think an American budget would be focused on American interests, right?
Senator Paul tweeted these highlights lowlights.
Seriously.
Here are the Republican representatives who voted against this bill. If your representatives are not on this list, you’ve been betrayed by someone promising to represent you who voted for laws he or she probably didn’t even read:

• Rep. Ralph Abraham
  • Rep. Rick W. Allen
  • Rep. Justin Amash
  • Rep. Brian Babin
  • Rep. Joe Barton
  • Rep. Jack Bergman
  • Rep. Andy Biggs
  • Rep. Rob Bishop
  • Rep. Diane Black
  • Rep. Marsha Blackburn
  • Rep. Rod Blum
  • Rep. Dave Brat
  • Rep. Mo Brooks
  • Rep. Ken Buck
  • Rep. Ted Budd
  • Rep. Mike Coffman
  • Rep. James Comer
  • Rep. Carlos Curbelo
  • Rep. John Curtis
  • Rep. Warren Davidson
  • Rep. Jeff Denham
  • Rep. Ron DeSantis
  • Rep. Scott DesJarlais
  • Rep. Jeff Duncan
  • Rep. John Duncan
  • Rep. Tom Emmer
  • Rep. Blake Farenthold
  • Rep. Matthew Gaetz
  • Rep. Tom Garret
  • Rep. Greg Gianforte
  • Rep. Louie Gohmert
  • Rep. Paul Gosar
  • Rep. Garret Graves
  • Rep. Morgan Griffith
  • Rep. Glen Grothman
  • Rep. Andy Harris
  • Rep. Jody B. Hice
  • Rep. Clay Higgins
  • Rep. George Holding
  • Rep. Trey Hollingsworth
  • Rep. Mike Johnson
  • Rep. Jim Jordan
  • Rep. Trent Kelly
  • Rep. Mike Kelly
  • Rep. Steve King
  • Rep. Congressman Raúl Labrador
  • Rep. Darin LaHood
  • Rep. Doug LaMalfa
  • Rep. Bob Latta
  • Rep. Billy Long
  • Rep. Barry Loudermilk
  • Rep. Mia Love
  • Rep. Thomas Massie
  • Rep. Brian Mast
  • Rep. Tom McClintock
  • Rep. Mark Meadows
  • Rep. Alex Mooney
  • Rep. Markwayne Mullin
  • Rep. Dan Newhouse
  • Rep. Kristi Noem
  • Rep. Ralph Norman
  • Rep. Gary Palmer
  • Rep. Steve Pearce
  • Rep. Scott Perry
  • Rep. Ted Poe
  • Rep. Bill Posey
  • Rep. John Ratcliffe
  • Rep. Tom Reed
  • Rep. Jim Renacci
  • Rep. Tom Rice
  • Rep. Dana Rohrabacher
  • Rep. Todd Rokita
  • Rep.Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
  • Rep. Keith Rothfus
  • Rep. David Rouzer
  • Rep. Steve Russell
  • Rep. Mark Sanford
  • Rep. David S. Schweikert
  • Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner
  • Rep. Jason Smith
  • Rep. Lloyd Smucker
  • Rep. Chris Stewart
  • Rep. Mark Walker
  • Rep. Randy Weber
  • Rep. Daniel Webster
  • Rep. Bruce Websterman
  • Rep. Roger Williams
  • Rep. Ted Yoho
  • Rep. Lee Zeldin
I’ll update with the Senators when I can find the list.
If you voted Republican to protect your 2A rights, you were betrayed.
The long and the short of this?

• Who you vote for doesn’t matter.
  • Having more Republicans than Democrats in Congress doesn’t matter.
  • Our system is broken, and what you think about it doesn’t matter.
As long as our government passes bills with thousands of pages instead of single item bills, the public will continue to be betrayed and deceived. Those who believe that voting Republican will ensure their continued right to protect themselves have been deceived and until we refuse to keep putting these people in office who are there to serve themselves, not their constituencies, we will continue losing our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.
How is voting for the “lesser of two evils” working out for you?
What if we opted not to put any kind of evil in office, not just the lesser one? What if we opted to put the best of our country in positions of power, not just the less horrible of our country?
When are we going to say that we’ve had enough? At the rate we’re going, probably when it’s already too late and our corrupt system has enslaved us to the point that rebellion is futile.
The mainstream media is acting like Senator Rand Paul is a lunatic who is determined to shut down the government, but in reality, Senator Paul seems to be one of the only people in Washington DC who is performing his due diligence.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(watch emma gonzalez aka emma hogg NYU graduate and professional crisis actor LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VIA CIA/THE ROTHSCHILD MAIN STREAM MEDIA rahu)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/emma-gonzalez-brings-marchforourlives-tears/

WATCH: Emma González brings #MarchForOurLives to tears

Emma-Gonzalez-800x430.jpg

alive — they hate us.”

Last edited:

david starling

A high tech tranquilizer bullet is what's needed. Guns don't kill people, bullets do. Never even see it being proposed, for some reason. The ammunition being used now is just a high-velocity rock, in use since the Paleolithic era. Surely, we can do better than that!

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/the...ng-constitution-people-sharing-190303807.html

( at least the maniacal media push of these crisis actors is beginning to wear thin rahu)
No, Parkland survivor Emma González did not rip up the Constitution

Here’s the problem. The image isn’t real. It’s taken from a video created by Teen Vogue showing González — surrounded by several fellow teenagers who survived the Parkland shooting — tearing up a paper shooting target.

35a9b87b916f35f866af90765edbd8b3
Young people speak at March for Our Lives in Washington, D.C. (Photo: Getty Images)

If you’ve been on social media in the past week, you’ve probably noticed people have a lot of opinions about the March for Our Lives, gun control, and school shootings. A lot of opinions.
And if you’ve been on social media like Facebook and Twitter over the past few years, you’ve probably also noticed memes and images that seem doctored, or plainly put, photoshopped.
One such image is making the rounds, a GIF of Parkland shooting survivor Emma González seemingly ripping up the constitution.

Here’s the problem. The image isn’t real. It’s taken from a video created by Teen Vogue showing González — surrounded by several fellow teenagers who survived the Parkland shooting — tearing up a paper shooting target.

(watch emma gonzalez aka emma hogg NYU graduate and professional crisis actor LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VIA CIA/THE ROTHSCHILD MAIN STREAM MEDIA rahu)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/emma-gonzalez-brings-marchforourlives-tears/

WATCH: Emma González brings #MarchForOurLives to tears

Emma-Gonzalez-800x430.jpg

alive — they hate us.”

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/03/25/guns/?utm_source=March+26%2C++2018&utm_campaign=VT+Newsletter&utm_medium=email
Anti-gun protests as WW3 looms: The height of ignorance and hypocrisy

We are obviously on the brink of World War 3. Twice this month, panicked phone calls between top US and Russian military leaders have staved off nuclear annihilation. But with John Bolton and Mike Pompeo in charge, the odds of putting it off much longer don’t look too good.
So millions of people are demonstrating against their leaders’ plans to turn them and their loved ones into radioactive embers…right? Wrong. The big demonstrations grabbing front-page MSM headlines are demanding that the people should be disarmed—while the psychopaths planning to murder most of humanity should have a complete monopoly on increasingly lethal weapons.
As Kirk Douglas says in Paths of Glory, “There are times I’m ashamed to be a member of the human race. And this is one of those times.”
Below are the highly apropos comments of two False False Flag Weekly News fans, the brave and insightful sisters Cathleen and Colleen McGuire. (You can also listen to Cat McGuire explain ecofeminism on my radio show.)

Last edited: