USA: The Upcoming Venus Sun Conjunction Jan. 9, 2018

JUPITERASC

PTV regarding Sun Venus conjunctions these occur at least annually :smile:
unless Venus retrogrades

piercethevale

I've already posted all that... most of it anyways.

My take is no different than the "Trads" as to planetary aspects although I do subscribe to what authors Sakorian and Acker have to say about any additional effects pertaining to the metaphysical influences.

It wasn't just a Sun-Venus conj on Jan 9th but a Sun-Venus-Pluto conjunction... there for one has to analyze Sun-Venus, Sun-Pluto and Venus-Pluto conjs. and put them all together ...and shake, shake, shake.., as I'm eating lunch right now and plan on a nap immediately afterward, why don't you tell everyone what it means... it won't be any different from what I write...except I might add in what metaphysical effects there are later on today?

... but I do use the natal chart for the USA that I use... tried and tested and demonstrated numerous times here at the forum as to its veracity... and this thread is about the USA even though it may have gotten just a "little" off track.:rolleyes:

piercethevale

PTV regarding Sun Venus conjunctions these occur at least annually :smile:
unless Venus retrogrades

The difference between superior and inferior conjunctions are a little more than "annually" but they sure don't occur everyday and about three people are born every second yet what a difference that makes pertaining to the location the birth is at.

Is that the best you can come up with as an objection to this thread?

Are you sure that you're not more than one person?.... because sometimes...:rolleyes:

JUPITERASC

The difference between superior and inferior conjunctions are a little more than "annually" but they sure don't occur everyday and about three people are born every second yet what a difference that makes pertaining to the location the birth is at.

Is that the best you can come up with as an objection to this thread?

Are you sure that you're not more than one person?.... because sometimes...:rolleyes:
I'm not objecting to the thread
in fact I recall you have another thread on Venus :smile:
and my comment is a nod to that
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85301&highlight=venus

vt2004-ed1-fig8.jpg

piercethevale

You know, I'm quite hip to what you're all about here.
Fill the thread with as many trivial posts as possible to make it as undesirable as is possible for others to have to sift through to find what message I and others have to contribute.

I've tolerated it about as long as I care to.

It's quite juvenile.

I've Got No Other Reason 4 Existence

Last edited:

david starling

I've already posted all that... most of it anyways.

My take is no different than the "Trads" as to planetary aspects although I do subscribe to what authors Sakorian and Acker have to say about any additional effects pertaining to the metaphysical influences.

It wasn't just a Sun-Venus conj on Jan 9th but a Sun-Venus-Pluto conjunction... there for one has to analyze Sun-Venus, Sun-Pluto and Venus-Pluto conjs. and put them all together ...and shake, shake, shake.., as I'm eating lunch right now and plan on a nap immediately afterward, why don't you tell everyone what it means... it won't be any different from what I write...except I might add in what metaphysical effects there are later on today?

... but I do use the natal chart for the USA that I use... tried and tested and demonstrated numerous times here at the forum as to its veracity... and this thread is about the USA even though it may have gotten just a "little" off track.:rolleyes:

It IS the Mundane section, rather than Natal-chart. Are you foreseeing disastrous developments for the U.S.? :unsure:

[Strange thing, even though I have my own research going on which you're almost undoubtedly disinterested in (which is no problem), I keep getting useful inspiration for that, from what you're talking about.]

piercethevale

I have a roommate that has been in the hospital since Jan 31. Friend for almost thirty years, that has cancer and my last surviving uncle died Monday night,
I'm a bit out of sorts, presently.

piercethevale

I'm going to delete what posts of mine from this thread that are not pertinent to the topic. I'll get to that later today and it should all be gone by tomorrow morning.
Just a "heads up" as for anyone that wants to re-read any of it...or read it for the first time but most of it is rather very personal and likely wouldn't, or didn't, interest most everyone anyways.
If you quote me in reply as to any of those post it's your call as to what you want to do about those.
I'm doing so mainly to streamline this thread and keep it pertinent.
Thanks for any understanding,
ptv

piercethevale

Latest development is that the anti-gun camp wants Americans to replace their white porch lights with red ones to signify a gun free home.:andy:

Brilliant. Let the criminal element know that you are practically defenseless and likely will offer no resistance whatsoever.:lol:

piercethevale

My clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, posted on facebook last week about reaching out to others in the idea of community spirit...especially so as to the isolated and infirmed. She wrote of how important it is in order to keep the Light of Spirit burning bright in all of us.

I wrote the following in reply:

...copied and pasted as follows...

"You're right Clarisse. the current astrological indications from ABOVE are imploring us to do just as you are asking us to do. To come together in community in the cause of spiritual unity...not ideological unity, mind you...but true unity of all humankind as a community of spiritual oneness as that is what it takes to hold the forces of evil at bay. The "Darkness" loves to prey on the lonely, the despondent, those of little or no faith and it most certainly loves to exploit any ideological, racial, societal, and national differences we believe we have from one another.
The three outermost planets, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are really having their say presently and as those planets move so slowly, (Uranus stays in any one degree of the Zodiac an average of 84 days, Neptune 164 days, and Pluto 249 days,,, by my estimate at least 29, maybe 30 million people are born just during the 84 days of Uranus being in the same degree of the Zodiac) they are world changers. Uranus and Neptune conjunct but once every 172 years and the last time was in the early 1990's. Those born during the time of that influence are now all between the age of 18 to 30 and they are going to have THEIR say with ever increasing influence and authority from presently on and times will be a trying in the years ahead. The last time these very spiritually advanced souls re-incarnated they came to power in the 1850's - 1860's and we all know what those times were like as they concerned the U.S. of A."

I followed that post up with the next...copied and pasted as follows...

"Forgive me I was way off on the above estimate of how many are born while Uranus sits in the same degree of the Zodiac. 84 days is nearly half of that 172 days Uranus and Neptune were conjunct in 1994...so back then about 470 million were born during an 84 day stretch.
in 1994 it is estimated that (as I wrote below) there were 25.5 births a day per every thousand people
Nowadays the estimate is that there are 19 births a day for every 1000 population... but there are many thousands more to be accounted for.
Current estimate is that every second there are 4.16666 births and 1.75444 deaths."

...and this post...

"Just to add to the above. As the estimate for 1994 is that there were apprx. 25.5 births a day per every 1000 people in the world then during just the 172 days {estimate, not confirmed) that Uranus and Neptune were conjunct that year amounts to 982.7 million born with that conjunction in influence over them... (although Edgar Cayce said, and you concurred, Clarisse, not everyone is born influenced by all the planets..most of us are influenced by only from four to six of them on the average. I got the grand luck of being influenced by them all, as you informed me...thank you very much) But that is those born with an exact conjunction of absolute or within the same degree and the astrological influence lasted nearly 12 years.... There's a knock at the door...it's the kids and they are coming in to party, redecorate, raid your fridge but with a little encouragement, and a lot of tolerance, they might just remodel your home and make it the beautiful dream house that you've always wanted.
Don't inhibit them... reach out and encourage and support them...give them a little guidence of your experience when necessary...but let them have THEIR day...after all, it's going to be THEIR world long after we old fogeys have left this mortal coil.
Most of all, tell these young people that if there is anything they need that we are here, there, everywhere for them. ..and as for us old fogeys we should be setting better examples of what spiritual community is all about.
Thank you for this timely statement, Clarisse... living up to the potential of your progressed birth chart I can see.
ATTA GIRL...!"

Last edited:

david starling

Latest development is that the anti-gun camp wants Americans to replace their white porch lights with red ones to signify a gun free home.:andy:

Brilliant. Let the criminal element know that you are practically defenseless and likely will offer no resistance whatsoever.:lol:

That's fake "news" from a satirist calling himself Dr. I. M. Swindler, totally tongue-in-cheek, back in 2016. Last I heard, a red light has to do with "the world's oldest profession". :lol:

piercethevale

There's an Edgar Cayce book store. Have you tried contacting them about publishing? (The online site listed didn't work.)

The A.R.E. is presently run by a bunch of self serving opportunists...imho.
For one example; they were recently offering traditional natal horoscopes with a paid membership... exactly the kind of natal astrology Cayce warned of.
They didn't offer to endorse my book despite the fact that it is based upon the Cayce readings themselves.
They did, however, congratulate me on the publication and said that they would place a copy in their library.
...but, thanks for the suggestion, I may try that anyways.

However, for the time being, I'm concentrating on making a video to introduce the general public to the material.
I'll be busy with that endeavor for awhile and don't expect to be posting here at the forum until that project is completed.

Gratefully, ptv

piercethevale

There's an interesting series of articles written by Dane Rudhyar in American Astrology magazine from October 1948 to January 1949 that was titled "
"The Problem of Sanity In the Modern World" that are available to read at the Khaldea websites' "Rudhyar Archival Project".
They are described thus (from the Khaldea's website): "From 1949, this unique series of four articles exposes the roots of many 21st Century problems. Jupiter and Saturn are symbols of all established and inherently static social-cultural and religious processes, the foundations upon which social normality is determined. Uranus and Neptune are representatives of forces and spiritual agencies which operate toward the close of the cycle of a society - to build the seed of a future civilization."

Here's a link to the page in which part 1 is available to read: http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/sanityinthemodernworld_1.php

piercethevale

Here's an excerpt from part two of the series I found to be particularly poignant.
(ibid.)
"...during the Uranian eighteenth and the Neptunian nineteenth centuries shows plainly what occurs likewise when personalities are stirred and ploughed under, as it were, by Uranian and Neptunian crises. All that has taken place in the classical-European society (typified by a Louis XIV, who boasted "The State, I am it") about the time of the discoveries of Uranus and Neptune in the sky of man's perceptions, happens practically to any man experiencing these two types of crises. Uranus brings disbelief, rationalistic and scientific enquiries [sic], repudiation of the old privileges and religious doctrines, revolution and a new freedom."

That remark about Louis XIV certainly does remind me of a nations president at present. Does anyone else get that same impression?:whistling: