Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Chrysalis

Noooooo!! Donā€™t say that. We donā€™t need 5G right now! can it reach from China or Italy to here? Is it that powerful? šŸ„ŗ

Idk but truthfully my computer is a lot quicker right now, and with so many people at home using the bandwidth, you'd think it would be the opposite. I currently have about 20 tabs open (usually the case) which can make it lag a little, but today it's loading in milliseconds.

Hkk

Account Closed
Idk but truthfully my computer is a lot quicker right now, and with so many people at home using the bandwidth, you'd think it would be the opposite. I currently have about 20 tabs open (usually the case) which can make it lag a little, but today it's loading in milliseconds.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It should be slower. My internet is the same. Upstairs the connection is rubbish and downstairs itā€™s ok

three M symbols

Not yet but I usually feel things through other (outside the home) people (libra)
And as Iā€™m at home and no one to see and gel or mix with I canā€™t yet but itā€™s early days donā€™t you think?

Random thoughts

I was thinking today how bad my handwriting is. I have Venus in 3rd with merc and Neptune and Uranus.
Itā€™s child like. A child thatā€™s still learning lol thatā€™s how bad it is. Even when I really try itā€™s ok but still child like.

Madness

Interesting analysis! I rather feel things through my own feelings (scorpio water + mercury in 12th house, and neptune in 3rd trine Sun) lol

But I felt more the power of the sun, especially when it was at 0Ā° Aries. I felt a lot more impatient than usually. But no special thing with this new moon

What are your aspects of 3rd house planets?
I also have Neptune and Uranus in 3rd. Both square my Mercury (in 12th house), but my handwritting is good lol. When I was a child and a teen, I always wanted to have a beautiful handwritting. So I picked up the letters I liked the most, in the handwrittings of other people (classmates, professors, friends, etc), to create my own.

My Venus conjunct the Sun that is in 11th house. House of collective

Hkk

Account Closed
Interesting analysis! I rather feel things through my own feelings (scorpio water + mercury in 12th house, and neptune in 3rd trine Sun) lol

But I felt more the power of the sun, especially when it was at 0Ā° Aries. I felt a lot more impatient than usually. But no special thing with this new moon

What are your aspects of 3rd house planets?
I also have Neptune and Uranus in 3rd. Both square my Mercury (in 12th house), but my handwritting is good lol. When I was a child and a teen, I always wanted to have a beautiful handwritting. So I picked up the letters I liked the most, in the handwrittings of other people (classmates, professors, friends, etc), to create my own.

My Venus conjunct the Sun that is in 11th house. House of collective

I love your analysis always!

I can see with scorpios in general they are emotional and understand their emotions so well. It takes me a while as I have anger which is always at the forefront on my emotions.

With a Virgo they are very intelligent and analytical. They can step back and see things for what they are. As emotions are not always the reality. You have the best of both worlds šŸ˜Š

My aspects:

Venus in 3rd sag :-
Trine moon in leo 11th
Trine north node in leo 11th
Sextile Saturn in libra 1st
Sextile Jupiter in libra 1st

Neptune in 3rd sag:-
Sextile Pluto in libra 1st

Mercury in 3rd sag:-
Sesquiquadrate Moon in leo 11th
Conjunct sun in 4th Capricorn
Mercury square libra ascendant