Could you please tell me my main personality traits based on my natal chart?

Trish05

I'm just curious what my natal chart says about my personality. I mean what type of character am I based on my chart? I am aware that we are more than our sun and ascendant sign that's why I'm interested in knowing more about it/myself.

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Last edited:

katydid

Having a Mystic Rectangle in Earth/Water is very nice and soothing energy. You could help and console others in need or in grief, with that Moon/Merc in Taurus sextile the Jupiter/Chiron in Cancer. That is an aspect set up well for a healer/counselor/therapist working one to one.[7th house to 5th]

The Water/Earth sextiles which are the foundation of your chart are good indications of talent/skills/strengths in solid/material realm. I think you probably have a lot of creative artistic skills, like writing, painting, drawing, artistic composition, design, etc. [moon/merc in 5th/taurus]

But translating those artistic skills into work/career realm might be difficult. Venus, ruler of the MC is in Aries in the 4th. And it has a double square to Uranus/Neptune in 1st.

So I think you have internal struggles concerning what to do for work/career goals because you have these fiery, adventurous urges to be independent, rebellious, and in charge.

That Venus in Aries energy kind of goes against the Water/Earth desires which need a solid, sure, dependable foundation. So that is an internal struggle between the urge of safety and security and the urge to forge a risky, adventurous path to creative fulfillment.

It seems to me that your answer, in terms of inner transformation and the unification of internal struggles, may be found in the Pluto/Scorpio in the 11th, ruling the 11th.

Devoting your heart and soul to the community, as a healer/investigator/reformer/transformer.

Maybe working for a nonprofit/charity/clinic could help you fulfill your ambitions/desires for the future.

Sun in Gemini in the 6th, trines Saturn and the MC. You could put your mind and intellect and persistence into anything you finally decide to pursue. :cool:

But that also means you might be a late bloomer and end up attaining your Saturn in Cap 2nd house goals later than some of your peers. You
may tend to get sidetracked a few times before your complete the necessary steps toward your goals.

Jupiter conjunct Chiron in Cancer in the 7th = a very kind, compassionate nature. Hopefully you can use that gift/strength in some way in your work. :ninja:

Trish05

Having a Mystic Rectangle in Earth/Water is very nice and soothing energy. You could help and console others in need or in grief, with that Moon/Merc in Taurus sextile the Jupiter/Chiron in Cancer. That is an aspect set up well for a healer/counselor/therapist working one to one.[7th house to 5th]

The Water/Earth sextiles which are the foundation of your chart are good indications of talent/skills/strengths in solid/material realm. I think you probably have a lot of creative artistic skills, like writing, painting, drawing, artistic composition, design, etc. [moon/merc in 5th/taurus]

But translating those artistic skills into work/career realm might be difficult. Venus, ruler of the MC is in Aries in the 4th. And it has a double square to Uranus/Neptune in 1st.

So I think you have internal struggles concerning what to do for work/career goals because you have these fiery, adventurous urges to be independent, rebellious, and in charge.

That Venus in Aries energy kind of goes against the Water/Earth desires which need a solid, sure, dependable foundation. So that is an internal struggle between the urge of safety and security and the urge to forge a risky, adventurous path to creative fulfillment.

It seems to me that your answer, in terms of inner transformation and the unification of internal struggles, may be found in the Pluto/Scorpio in the 11th, ruling the 11th.

Devoting your heart and soul to the community, as a healer/investigator/reformer/transformer.

Maybe working for a nonprofit/charity/clinic could help you fulfill your ambitions/desires for the future.

Sun in Gemini in the 6th, trines Saturn and the MC. You could put your mind and intellect and persistence into anything you finally decide to pursue. :cool:

But that also means you might be a late bloomer and end up attaining your Saturn in Cap 2nd house goals later than some of your peers. You
may tend to get sidetracked a few times before your complete the necessary steps toward your goals.

Jupiter conjunct Chiron in Cancer in the 7th = a very kind, compassionate nature. Hopefully you can use that gift/strength in some way in your work. :ninja:

Thank you for your reply! :)
Yes, you are perfectly right I have internal struggles concerning what to do for work/career goals and I'm indeed a late bloomer which I hate. It's so frustrating to me that I am always the last one to get "things", have a relationship and figure out what to do with my life. I'm 27 and achieved nothing in life.

On the other hand, as you mentioned I would like to be a (some kind of) therapist, however, I am still searching for myself and am not sure what to do exactly. Maybe I will know after my first Saturn return.

Thank you again! :)

D-Rok

Your ruler of the ascendant is exalted in the seventh house. Being with someone probably means a lot to you.

You will likely be really happy having tons of kids. You will have a bunch, and most will probably be girls -- moon in exaltation in the 5th might have something to say about that.

Maybe your home life was very active, ruled by a dominant mother or dominant women, I don't know.

Might have siblings, maybe brothers or something with attitude problems.
Venus rules 5 and 6 houses and you may need to be watchful of your health from pleasuring activities.

With the moon in exaltation ruling the 8th I may suspect some kind of thing with money and women. I really don't know. I'm not an expert.

Just stuff I see. Again, I AM NOT AN EXPERT.

Trish05

Your ruler of the ascendant is exalted in the seventh house. Being with someone probably means a lot to you.

You will likely be really happy having tons of kids. You will have a bunch, and most will probably be girls -- moon in exaltation in the 5th might have something to say about that.

Maybe your home life was very active, ruled by a dominant mother or dominant women, I don't know.

Might have siblings, maybe brothers or something with attitude problems.
Venus rules 5 and 6 houses and you may need to be watchful of your health from pleasuring activities.

With the moon in exaltation ruling the 8th I may suspect some kind of thing with money and women. I really don't know. I'm not an expert.

Just stuff I see. Again, I AM NOT AN EXPERT.

Thank you! :) It was an interesting read! Even though you said you are not an expert most things you mentioned were correct! :)