Adolf Hitler's Chart is Earth dominant-Was he a HARDWORKER and Disciplined?

Darth MI

As far as Adolf Hitler goes, already too many people argued too much whether his Libra Asc chart fit or not and the studies are divided among those who truly believe Hitler was a mass-murderer psychopath (who the majority of serious astrologers on this site holds the opinion) and those who argue that while Hitler advocated genocide he wasn't a violent madman but was a product of the culture and time period he was raised in (which me and Sworm repeatedly stated and those on this site who actually know history beyond clichés and pop media stereotypes actually agree with).

However so much of the debate is revolving around Hitler's supposed psychopathy that we've ignored studying other elements of Hitler's chart and finding out quite overlooked traits of his personality. I think its time we actually start discussing who the man was outside of the context of World War 2 and the Holocaust.

One thing I discovered recently even to my surprise was that Hitler's natal chart signifies a far more disciplined person than many of us tend to think. Even among people who realize Hitler was a multidimensional human being, discipline and hard worker are not traits associated with the man.

To bring real history into this, back in his time period before he even joined the Nazi party many Hitler biographers often described Hitler as being unemployed and lining up at the soup kitchen. Thing is part of why he was unemployed was because he spent so much time wandering around Germany and doing fun stuff such as listening to his favorite operas and drawing random art works that were not commercially viable.

However I should note these biographies share the same opinion about Hitler wanting to kill Jews because he was mentally insane and ignoring how the time period and culture Hitler came from and if anything these biographers seem to be giving the vibe they are painting Hitler as a lazy person in his youth as a way to demonize him.

The thing is, many of Hitler's opponents also criticized Hitler for being a lazy deadbeat back when he was just rising through the ranks of the Nazi party. They all bring up the same thing about Hitler being a hedonist and even indulging in cinema, theater, the arts, and other Venusian pursuits by the time he was Fuhrer. Even as early as when he was writing Mein Kampf, even rival members within the Nazi party was bashing him as a leech and hedonist.

But bearing into mind many biographers often have the intention of bashing Hitler in their books and naturally his political opponents would slander him, I thought it be interesting to see what his natal chart said.

I hadn't been able to do an indepth study because I am so busy but what I discovered was quite staggering:

According to the Walter Pullen Chart Delineation, Hitler's strongest element was EARTH at a whopping 38.7%! In addition Taurus was calculated as his strongest sign at 21.3% with Libra coming in second at 16% and Capricorn a distant 3rd dominant at 12.5%. Saturn is no slouch either and is 3rd place as his dominant sign at 11.9%.

So we are already seeing a chart so primarily influenced by Earth with at least 2 Earth signs being in the top 3 strongest dominants in his chart and a subtle and distant but nonetheless still strong Saturnine influence in his personality.

Furthermore from Hitler's actual natal chart, there is revealed to be a Taurus stellium (further supporting Taurus influencing 20% of his chart); Jupiter and Moon in Capricorn in his third house (which I recall is the house of communication and mental agility thus signifying a personality who believes in hardwork); and Saturn in the 10th house which is traditionally believed to indicate a person works his *** off at the workplace and puts so much personal effort into building a respectable career and resume and would be anything but a hedonist when its office hours.

His natal chart for anyone interested.

chart.cgi

Remember we are trying to read what the chart says without letting our pop history knowledge and mainstream media portrayal of the person cloud our judgements. Assuming you never knew who Hitler was, what would the chart indicate as far as work ethic and discipline goes?

Osamenor

Staff member
Hitler was a vegetarian, a non-smoker, and a teetotaler, in a society where no one had ever heard that smoking was bad for you and virtually everyone drank, smoked, and ate meat. He wasn't a vegetarian for moral or health reasons, like most vegetarians are now, but for reasons of self discipline. He abstained from drinking and smoking for the same reasons. He ate only one meal a day (or was it two?) and was extremely, even fanatically, self disciplined in his personal routines.

Nazism as a whole was extremely demanding of self discipline. It was one of their selling points.

All that is perfectly in keeping with those self discipline indicators in Hitler's chart.

As for his psychopathology, his birth chart doesn't indicate it if you only look at it from the typical angles--sun and moon and rising signs, what's this person like as a person, etc.--but if you read it from a karmic perspective, there's plenty of implication that he came into this world with a karmic history of similar behavior. He could have taken a different path and grown past it and become a much better person. Instead, he went down his old path and became, well, Hitler.

Steven Forrest has an excellent karmic analysis of Hitler's chart in his book "Yesterday's Sky."

Darth MI

Hitler was a vegetarian, a non-smoker, and a teetotaler, in a society where no one had ever heard that smoking was bad for you and virtually everyone drank, smoked, and ate meat. He wasn't a vegetarian for moral or health reasons, like most vegetarians are now, but for reasons of self discipline. He abstained from drinking and smoking for the same reasons. He ate only one meal a day (or was it two?) and was extremely, even fanatically, self disciplined in his personal routines.

Nazism as a whole was extremely demanding of self discipline. It was one of their selling points.

All that is perfectly in keeping with those self discipline indicators in Hitler's chart.

As for his psychopathology, his birth chart doesn't indicate it if you only look at it from the typical angles--sun and moon and rising signs, what's this person like as a person, etc.--but if you read it from a karmic perspective, there's plenty of implication that he came into this world with a karmic history of similar behavior. He could have taken a different path and grown past it and become a much better person. Instead, he went down his old path and became, well, Hitler.

Steven Forrest has an excellent karmic analysis of Hitler's chart in his book "Yesterday's Sky."

Was there struggling with indulgence for Hedonism? Because while his chart was Earthy Venus was also a strong influence from what I seen in the Walter Pullens and aspects and debilities. I definitely was surprised how disciplined his chart indicates to be but I still see some strong indications for hedonistic tendencies and even the most pro-Hitler propaganda from the 30s and early 40s all described Hitler as loving theater, movies, and in general art and beautiful things (though they also emphasize his patriotism, skilled in finances, and need for self-restraint to serve the fatherland;all Earthy traits).

All things I see in his chart indicates a the battle between self discipline and indulgence.

The problem I got with the claims of Hitler's psychopathy though is that this ignores his upbringing in a traumatizing childhood, being educated in schools that taught racist dogma and anti-Semitism as scientific facts, and being raised in one of the most bigoted society that ever existed in the 20th century.

I mean millions of Germans actually enjoyed Jews getting shot down and for hundreds of years before Hitler was born, Germans have been beating random Jews for fun and rape was condoned during hard economic times.

Hitler wasn't even the worst of the Nazi party and I have sources o show Hitler was quite mellow by his society's standards.

Still I'll buy Yesterday's Sky when I have a chance and will make a thread about it once I'm done reading it.

But you're saying Hitler was born into extremely racist societies so many times in his past life? :D it wouldn't surprise me at all if Hitler was a Confederate soldier who later fought in the Indian Wars and was killed by Sitting Bull at Little Bighorn.

Osamenor

Staff member
Was there struggling with indulgence for Hedonism? Because while his chart was Earthy Venus was also a strong influence from what I seen in the Walter Pullens and aspects and debilities. I definitely was surprised how disciplined his chart indicates to be but I still see some strong indications for hedonistic tendencies and even the most pro-Hitler propaganda from the 30s and early 40s all described Hitler as loving theater, movies, and in general art and beautiful things (though they also emphasize his patriotism, skilled in finances, and need for self-restraint to serve the fatherland;all Earthy traits).

All things I see in his chart indicates a the battle between self discipline and indulgence.
Well, thinking logically, he took some very extreme measures in his self discipline. Anyone who does that is denying themselves even a reasonable level of self indulgence. To do that, he would have to have been afraid of his own self indulgent tendencies, so much that he tried to eliminate them completely. That fear would not have developed if he weren't struggling with self indulgence.

Plus, he was a Taurus with the moon in Capricorn, Libra rising, and Leo at the midheaven. Capricorn is an extremely self disciplined sign, Taurus and Leo have very self indulgent tendencies, and Libra both appreciates the finer things in life and goes out of its way to seek balance. His sun/moon/rising sign triad alone would suggest that kind of struggle. Leo at the midheaven gave him no choice but to be seen as larger than life in some way, which could translate to being overindulgent. However, he also had Saturn in Leo in the tenth house, putting self discipline and self restriction in that same arena.

The problem I got with the claims of Hitler's psychopathy though is that this ignores his upbringing in a traumatizing childhood, being educated in schools that taught racist dogma and anti-Semitism as scientific facts, and being raised in one of the most bigoted society that ever existed in the 20th century.
A traumatizing childhood is a great way to create a psychopath. The latest research suggests that psychopathology is genetic, but for someone to become a psychopath, they have to not only have the genes but also have experiences that activate those genes. A child with the psychopath genes will not become a psychopath if raised in a very nurturing environment. But if that same child grows up in any less than a nurturing environment, let alone an abusive family and culture, as Hitler did, they become a psychopath.

Hitler used the anti-Semitism around him as leverage to accomplish his goals. He also used the Germans' economic despair as a prop to get himself to the top. Promising to revitalize the economy helped him become chancellor and helped convert many to Nazism. Whether he truly believed in Nazism or only used it as leverage, no one could ever know but Hitler himself. Either way, he was willing to be the public face of it, and he willingly encouraged the extermination of the Jews.

Hitler wasn't even the worst of the Nazi party and I have sources o show Hitler was quite mellow by his society's standards.
Psychopaths typically come across as nice and charming people, and they can easily accomplish their ends without getting their hands dirty if they so desire. Hitler had incredible power of persuasion. He didn't have to personally kill anyone, it was easy for him to get other people to do the dirty work. And of course, Hitler didn't cause the holocaust single handedly. There were many people behind it. But he was enough of a force that it probably wouldn't have been what it was without him. At the very least, he played a key role in making the Nazis' aims appealing to many, making scores of Germans willing to carry them out.

But you're saying Hitler was born into extremely racist societies so many times in his past life? :D it wouldn't surprise me at all if Hitler was a Confederate soldier who later fought in the Indian Wars and was killed by Sitting Bull at Little Bighorn.
His karmic indicators say nothing about racism. The picture they paint is of someone very hungry for power and willing to do anything to achieve it. In a racist society, leveraging the racism (provided that you belong to the race at the top of the ladder) is a great way to achieve that kind of power, and it is indeed what Hitler did in a very racist Germany. In a society where racism isn't such a key part of the picture, such power would be achieved in a different way, but it would still require plenty of disregard for others and for normal morals.

thelivingsky

Having a chart that is heavy in earth does not necessarily mean one will be a hard worker. What it means is that the native relates to life through his senses or sensation function, and tends to repress the opposite faculty of the intuitive/spiritual which in astrology is the fire element. The Earth dominant person is is focused on the material plane and thus often accumulate material wealth and power. Hitler's Mars in Taurus is square Saturn in fixed signs - which could imply the opposite of hard working - one who is rigid, tends to selfishness, possibly cruelty, difficulty with the father (possibly even violence) from the father, perverse sexual preferences - Much of this has been discussed in his bios.

What is very interesting that I just noticed in his chart is that Pallas falls on his north node. Pallas was the Goddess of strategy and war (and wisdom, too, which may have found a perverse expression here). I often see Pallas placed prominently in charts of political activists. Hitler's chart also shows Orcus square his Venus/Mars and Vesta conjunct his Pluto/Neptune, also prominent placements.

Coincidentally, I just looked at the chart of Pope Francis since his birthday is today and was featured at Astrodienst) and he also has Pallas on his north node, and Vesta on his Asc! Prominent placement again, but different outcomes!

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only

All,

Please stick to astrology for this thread. If you have a personal opinion in the matter or want to discuss non-astrological issues, please put it in the Chat Forum. I have deleted the off-topic, non-astrological postings.

On-topic,

Tim

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

No.1 HITLERS BIRTHCHART alone- as serious astrology students clearly observe, there are NO indicators of mental instability/or "psychopathology" .
Indeed there are some people who allow wishful thinking to try and invent them.
Such as those who "wish" that his ACS was Scorpio, rather than Libra.

The facts speak for themselves. His Birthchart.
It is a "given". Facts don't lie.

[deleted non-astrological opinions - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
No.1 HITLERS BIRTHCHART alone- as serious astrology students clearly observe, there are NO indicators of mental instability/or "psychopathology" .

Mental instability and psychopathology are two different things. Once in a while, they coexist in the same person. Usually, though, psychopaths meet all the standard criteria for sanity. They don't, for instance, hallucinate or perceive reality that isn't there. What makes a psychopath a psychopath is that they have no conscience and no regard for others. If they ever do treat others well, it's to meet social expectations or get themselves ahead, not out of genuine empathy.

What tells us someone is a psychopath is their behavior and, even more tellingly, their attitude toward their own behavior. A combat veteran who has constant attacks of conscience over what he did in the war is not a psychopath. A person who kills and sees nothing wrong with it is. But only a minority of psychopaths are killers. Most of them content themselves with more subtle forms of nastiness and fly under the radar.

Hitler's birth chart doesn't tell us he was a psychopath. Nobody's birth chart does, not even confirmed psychopathic mass murderers' charts. A birth chart is a blueprint for life established at the moment of birth. It shows potential, and all the potentials in any birth chart can be played out in a positive, negative, or neutral way. A baby being born is not a psychopath and not fated to become one, even if that baby does in fact grow up to be a psychopath. At the moment of birth, that potential may exist, but so does the potential to do something else entirely with those energies.

Hitler's behavior as an adult does suggest he was a psychopath. Who but a psychopath could command the murder of millions and the enslavement of millions more, and still believe he was a decent person? Who but a psychopath could encourage the starting of a massive war, fully aware of the human suffering that would ensue (Hitler would have to have been aware of that, having fought in the first World War himself), simply to further his own goal of acquiring power?

His birth chart doesn't show that he was a psychopath for the simple reason that he was not a psychopath when he was born. He became one over time. Very likely, his upbringing had a lot to do with it. Perhaps the genes he inherited were contributing factors. His father was an abusive tyrant (behavior that Adolf mimicked when he became head of the family as a teenager, upon his father's death). Being an abusive tyrant in the family is a much more common form of psychopathic behavior than being a mass murderer or a dictator... so maybe Adolf's father was also a psychopath.

But his birth chart also shows that he had the potential to be something entirely different. Which brings up another question: when and how could he have chosen differently? How much choice did he have, how much control, over what he became?

WHYNOT

Banned
QUOTE ABOVE : "Hitler's behavior as an adult does suggest he was a psychopath. Who but a psychopath could command the murder of millions and the enslavement of millions more, and still believe he was a decent person? Who but a psychopath could encourage the starting of a massive war, fully aware of the human suffering that would ensue (Hitler would have to have been aware of that, having fought in the first World War himself), simply to further his own goal of acquiring power?"

This is OPINION. (ie not borne out by a thorough investigation of historical FACTS)

Ernesto

i guess adolf hitler was a product of revolution and he was kind of well disciplined guy he was good human being but one thing bad about his wisdom was his anger and dictator policy which eventually paved a way for his destruction.

ukdesifem

yes, I 'd say to have been what he was, discipline and hard work was key.

I'd think his important aspects would be a strong Sun, a strong MC, strong Jupiter and a well-aspected Moon. he clearly was a very ambitious person, and I'd say his Mercury was strong also. He was an evil man, granted, but then he was a fine speaker.

spock

As far as Adolf Hitler goes, already too many people argued too much whether his Libra Asc chart fit or not and the studies are divided among those who truly believe Hitler was a mass-murderer psychopath (who the majority of serious astrologers on this site holds the opinion) and those who argue that while Hitler advocated genocide he wasn't a violent madman but was a product of the culture and time period he was raised in (which me and Sworm repeatedly stated and those on this site who actually know history beyond clichés and pop media stereotypes actually agree with).
Then I believe you. [deleted mention of Forum Member not in the discussion - Moderator] Any historical figure should be studied in the context of his time and culture, but to suggest that Hitler was typical of his flies in the face of common sense. Whether he was a psychopath or madman (not the same thing) is an open question (see below), but that he was extremely violent and a mass-murderer on a horrific scale is beyond dispute. And that does not apply to the typical German of the period. Yes, anti-semitism was widespread in Germany and Austria, just as prejudice against Blacks was widespread in the U.S., but Hitler was no more typical of Germans than Ku Klux Klan leaders were typical of Americans. In each case we're speaking of extremists, not ordinary Germans or Americans.

However so much of the debate is revolving around Hitler's supposed psychopathy that we've ignored studying other elements of Hitler's chart and finding out quite overlooked traits of his personality. I think its time we actually start discussing who the man was outside of the context of World War 2 and the Holocaust.
Hitler was probably not a psychopath. He shows some of the traits, but his devastation at the death of his mother and later of Geli Raubal aren't the reactions of a psychopath. Psychopaths have shallow emotions and fail to develop empathy and the capacity to love. Hitler loved his mother deeply. Psychopaths typically use their parents, sucking them dry financially and otherwise, with no evidence of remorse or guilt. Their parents might love them deeply, but they don't love back. They simply use their parents' devotion to get what they want. As for discussing Hitler outside the context of World War II and the Holocaust, one of John Lukacs complaints in The Hitler of History, a study of the evolution of Hitler biographies, is that most of them don't spend much time on the last six years of his life. They treat the 1939-45 Hitler as a finished product and concentrate on how he became that person.

One thing I discovered recently even to my surprise was that Hitler's natal chart signifies a far more disciplined person than many of us tend to think. Even among people who realize Hitler was a multidimensional human being, discipline and hard worker are not traits associated with the man.
I think we should use biographies to shed light on astrology, not vice versa. To use astrology, a relatively backward discipline, to correct biographies is wrongheaded. We should use biographies to correct and improve astrology.

To bring real history into this, back in his time period before he even joined the Nazi party many Hitler biographers often described Hitler as being unemployed and lining up at the soup kitchen. Thing is part of why he was unemployed was because he spent so much time wandering around Germany and doing fun stuff such as listening to his favorite operas and drawing random art works that were not commercially viable.
In other words he preferred doing fun stuff to holding down a job and making a living. He was, in fact, irresponsible, lazy and self-indulgent. When he moved to Vienna he was fairly well off, having been the recipient of a small inheritence. But work was beneath him. He lived high on the hog, but the money eventually ran out and he became a homeless vagabond.

However I should note these biographies share the same opinion about Hitler wanting to kill Jews because he was mentally insane and ignoring how the time period and culture Hitler came from and if anything these biographers seem to be giving the vibe they are painting Hitler as a lazy person in his youth as a way to demonize him.
Hitler was not insane as a youth or young man, although he arguably became delusional as the war progressed. Hitler's hatred of the Jews was a product of the anti-semitism common to that area and period, his fanaticism, and his lifelong tendency to blame others when things went wrong. It was never his fault. He was described as lazy not just by biographers trying to demonize him, but also by those who were well-disposed towards him, for instance his boyhood chum August Kubizek who liked Hitler but couldn't help noticing his inability or refusal to do productive work, and Albert Speer, who wondered when Hitler got any work done since he slept late, kept irregular hours and eschewed administrative work.

The thing is, many of Hitler's opponents also criticized Hitler for being a lazy deadbeat back when he was just rising through the ranks of the Nazi party. They all bring up the same thing about Hitler being a hedonist and even indulging in cinema, theater, the arts, and other Venusian pursuits by the time he was Fuhrer. Even as early as when he was writing Mein Kampf, even rival members within the Nazi party was bashing him as a leech and hedonist.

But bearing into mind many biographers often have the intention of bashing Hitler in their books and naturally his political opponents would slander him, I thought it be interesting to see what his natal chart said.
His political opponents, as political opponents are wont to do, took advantage of his vulnerabilities, and he was vulnerable precisely because he was hedonistic and self-indulgent. They didn't have to make it up. And again, his biographers aren't out to demonize him — his war record does that well enough — but to make sense of him, and they haven't drawn on exclusively unfriendly sources.

I hadn't been able to do an indepth study because I am so busy but what I discovered was quite staggering:

According to the Walter Pullen Chart Delineation, Hitler's strongest element was EARTH at a whopping 38.7%! In addition Taurus was calculated as his strongest sign at 21.3% with Libra coming in second at 16% and Capricorn a distant 3rd dominant at 12.5%. Saturn is no slouch either and is 3rd place as his dominant sign at 11.9%.

So we are already seeing a chart so primarily influenced by Earth with at least 2 Earth signs being in the top 3 strongest dominants in his chart and a subtle and distant but nonetheless still strong Saturnine influence in his personality.

Furthermore from Hitler's actual natal chart, there is revealed to be a Taurus stellium (further supporting Taurus influencing 20% of his chart); Jupiter and Moon in Capricorn in his third house (which I recall is the house of communication and mental agility thus signifying a personality who believes in hardwork); and Saturn in the 10th house which is traditionally believed to indicate a person works his *** off at the workplace and puts so much personal effort into building a respectable career and resume and would be anything but a hedonist when its office hours.
Your statement of what Saturn in the 10th house means is at odds with what observers both friendly and unfriendly have described Hitler as being like. Rather than question what has been so extensively documented, you should question the traditional meaning of Saturn in the 10th house. (I personally don't think signs, elements and houses have any meaning at all.) Hitler did not work his *** off at the workplace and put almost no effort into building a respectable career and resume. He was, before and after World War I, an aimless, hedonistic drifter up until the time he joined and began to transform the National Socialist German Workers Party as a rabble rousing agitator (which was hardly a respectable career even then).

He wasn't even a politician at that point, and didn't become one until after the beerhall putsch. This, in fact, is where astrology is relevant, not as a corrective to well-researched biographical/historical facts but as a beneficiary of using them as source materials for astrological theorizing. Grant Lewi, in Astrology for the Millions, used the lives of public and private individuals, most notably Hitler's, as a source of astrological insights, the most striking of which was the concept of the obscure period, the quarter cycle when Saturn transits from the Asc to the 4th house cusp. "In it," he wrote, "success will not flash out spectacularly, but must be courted by patience and the firm building of foundations." He based this idea not just on Hitler's life but on the lives of a number of "strong men of destiny" as well as of readers who wrote in to the magazine he edited.

Now here's what's interesting. In 1973 Joachim Fest published a book titled Hitler, which included three between-chapters interpolations discussing significant issues. In Interpolation III: The Wrong War he contrasts Hitler's behavior from 1924 to 1939 with his behavior both before and after that period. During it Hitler was indecisive and vacillating, willing to make compromises and enter into alliances, and contented himself with small gains. He was a consummate politician and an adroit tactition who time and again outmaneuvered his political rivals. This was the "successful" period of his career. Fest argued, and other leading biographers have agreed, that if Hitler had died in 1938 he would have been remembered by his countrymen as a historically great (rather than infamous) leader.

But Fest emphasizes that "detours, rules of the game, legality, and in fact politics in general" went against the grain. He felt stifled, and during 1939 a different Hitler emerged, no longer willing to compromise, no longer willing (able?) to disguise his true intentions. Fest uses the telling phrase, "Now he was returning to his earlier self," and continues, "He was going to slash through the web of dependencies and false concessions, to recover the putschist's freedom to call any politician a swine for presenting him with a proposal for mediation. Hitler had behaved 'life a force of nature', Rumanian Foreign Minister Gafencu reported in April, 1939, after a visit to Berlin. That phrase would also describe the demagogue and rebel of the early twenties." [emphasis added] Both before and after the 1924-39 period, when Saturn was above the horizon, Hitler was direct, uncompromising, apocalyptic, unable even to countenance the idea of tactical retreat. Fest's account suggests a psychological basis for Hitler's obscure period, and perhaps for that of others as well. Relative obscurity isn't something that happens to us at this time. Rather, it's a state of mind in which we cause ourselves to be "obscure".

Remember we are trying to read what the chart says without letting our pop history knowledge and mainstream media portrayal of the person cloud our judgements. Assuming you never knew who Hitler was, what would the chart indicate as far as work ethic and discipline goes?
It's not pop history that we should be dealing with. We need to be more in-depth that that. Much of what we think we know is an illusion. There's a lot more that we don't know than what we do know. Well-documented lives can tell us more about astrology than astrology can tell us about those lives. One of the things Hitler's life, as recounted by Fest, tells us is that in part what a person is like depends on the specific period, whether Saturn is above or below the horizon, whether Jupiter is above or below the horizon, whether Uranus is above or below the horizon, etc. There is a lot of sorting out to do and biographies, if we take them seriously enough, can help us do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

spock

A traumatizing childhood is a great way to create a psychopath. The latest research suggests that psychopathology is genetic, but for someone to become a psychopath, they have to not only have the genes but also have experiences that activate those genes. A child with the psychopath genes will not become a psychopath if raised in a very nurturing environment. But if that same child grows up in any less than a nurturing environment, let alone an abusive family and culture, as Hitler did, they become a psychopath.
Not according to Dr. Robert D. Hare, the leading expert on psychopathy. Yes, parenting does make a difference. Psychopaths raised in a loving environment will still lack a conscience and be callous towards their parents and everyone else, and will still take advantage of and use everyone they come in contact with, but their crimes will tend to be of a nonviolent nature. They're more likely to swindle and cheat than physically assault their victims. Bad parenting doesn't "activate" whatever genes are involved. It just makes the subject more likely to engage in violent rather than nonviolent abuse. With or without good parenting, the child who has the relevant brain abnormality will be a psychopath. Interestingly, psychopaths often become more tractable after the late thirties-early forties Uranus opposite Uranus and Neptune square Neptune Midlife Transition. They don't become nice people. They just figure out how not to keep running afoul of the law. Hare's Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us, is an enlightening read aimed at a general audience. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to know more about the subject.

CapAquaPis

Hitler was one of a billion humans holding the worst kind of behavior to unleash on the world. I don't actually blame his natal chart nor his religious, ethnic or national background for his racism and anti-Semitism. His life was different from most people, but in his mind he developed a hatred for the Jews and a fanatical ethnocentrism about the German people (he felt Austria was an extension of an ethnic German nationality).

In his natal chart well studied (and carefully examined for any tendencies for great evil), it's an explosive chart: Aries-Taurus cusp Sun and Libra-Scorpio rising...and the Moon conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn. His anger, temperment, anxiety, advanced verbal or oratory skills and prone to conspiracies or delusions are traits of a certain planetary alignment combined with the Sun and ascendant in 3 known most aggressive signs.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hitler,_Adolf

70 years ago this week, the Auschwitz death camp was liberated by the Soviet red army while they sought Soviet POWs. They discovered a hellish debauchery: a death camp where millions of Jews (the toll was over 6 million in the Holocaust) and others: ethnic Poles and Slavs (Hitler wanted to eradicate Poland and the USSR now Russia), Romany or Gypsies, communists, homosexuals, freemasons, Jehovah's witnesses and a few black Africans in Germany or Europe at the time, were murdered.

And last note: Hitler was obsessed with the idea of a "master race": the so-called white "Nordic Aryan". He blamed German and European Jews for all economic, political and social ills, and his hatred for their religion: Judaism. Hitler believed from his warped ethno-nationalism and anti-Semitism that Jews behaved in stereotypical ways due to their "genes" (or "race" or "blood"), a pseudo-scientific and eugenist view. He wanted to eradicate any Jew he can find.

Last edited:

Lin

Adolf Hitler; the greatest and most thorough thief in a thousand years.
He stole people's lives, their possessions, their children, their futures, their intellectual potentials (how many Nazi victims might have gone on to cure diseases....or discover or create something that would have saved the earth.
Germany needed a 'savior' after WWI and this sociopath (and that's being kind) was who they allowed themselves to follow.

LIN

WHYNOT

Banned
Adolf Hitler; the greatest and most thorough thief in a thousand years.
He stole people's lives, their possessions, their children, their futures, their intellectual potentials (how many Nazi victims might have gone on to cure diseases....or discover or create something that would have saved the earth.
Germany needed a 'savior' after WWI and this sociopath (and that's being kind) was who they allowed themselves to follow.

LIN

This is all bollocks. Hearsay. Popular myth.
Hitler is THE MOST LIED ABOUT man in history.

It is NOT POSSIBLE to have an OBJECTIVE discussion on Hitler's chart - because all and any supporting information presented that DIFFERS from the "popular" version is EITHER DELETED or SEVERELY CENSORED- ON THIS WEBSITE.

LyP

I think so, as an undisciplined person will control and manipulate the masses as he it controlled?
great intelligence and tenacity was takes to go down in history as he do, a person who went to action and leadership direct,
he rose from position in career in government very fast when was young.
he knew for sure, how to handle the material and physical world, this is a thing of the earth element

he also had the south node in Capricorn, retrograde, indicating that he did not heal his past ghosts, in this sense

Bunraku

Is this the chart you all are talking about? This one is the one with the AA Rodden rating, but, as we all know about rounded minutes, the time is most likely an estimate of the actual birth.

nPcLYsr.gif

adolfhitler.jpg

110740-young-adolf-hitler.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
he also had the south node in Capricorn, retrograde, indicating that he did not heal his past ghosts, in this sense

The nodes are always retrograde. However, Hitler's life story tells us that indeed he did not heal his past ghosts. Reading his birth chart the usual way doesn't make him look at all like a man whose name would become synonymous with absolute evil. Reading his karmic chart looks very different. That he did what he did shows that he continued his south node patterns instead of moving toward the north node.