Will I get this job?

GalacticLight

I applied for a job. I would like to know if I will get this job (I applied for). I was on the interview for another one but I'm asking for a job I applied through the internet. Please.

Thank you.

Moon is in Cancer (good) but in 12 (not so good)?
Can you get anything with opposition? Does this mean that they will refuse me?

Attachments

• WillIGet.jpg
    WillIGet.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
You might get the offer but later will not be happy or so.
In this case job represented by 7th (employer) and Aquarius’s day ruler Saturn in applying trine to Moon, with mutual reception in signs of each detriment. The 12th house maybe hinting on unknown hidden circumstances.
Also your (AC) ruler Sun is in following opposition aspect to Moon, yet in reception in Saturn’s Sun.
The fixed signs at angular houses are more about keeping present status rather than radical changes. Also MC ruler Venus is retrograde, at 6th house cusp. I’m assuming you having job but not so career oriented.

Aquarius358

I applied for a job. I would like to know if I will get this job (I applied for). I was on the interview for another one but I'm asking for a job I applied through the internet. Please.

Thank you.

Moon is in Cancer (good) but in 12 (not so good)?
Can you get anything with opposition? Does this mean that they will refuse me?

The Moon's location can often show what you are thinking and feeling at the time of a question - her 12th House position here shows anxiety and worry on your part.

The Moon is also applying to oppose the Sun - usually indicating difficulties and a negative outcome.

The main problem here is the job's significator itself - Venus. She is Rx and moving away from you. She's also just coming away from combustion which could mean that the job itself was not genuine (?) or something has happened to make it disappear. Venus' position in the 6th House doesn't offer anything positive either, I'm afraid. ____

dr. farr

Using the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, I get a "no" answer to this question whether I take the 6th whole sign house as quesited significator or the 10th whole sign house as quesited:
6th = Capricorn = Saturn = no
10th = Taurus, which posits the South Node, so also a no answer here as well

Harold

Another way of looking at it....

The querent is the Sun here, ruler of the ascendant in Leo. The Sun is in the 6th house, indicating the concern about a job as the 6th house rules "jobs" in the modern understanding of jobs.

The 6th house cusp is in Capricorn and so ruled by Saturn. The Sun is separating from a sextile to Saturn, so no help there, but the Moon is applying to a trine with Saturn, which gives hope for perfection of this question, especially as the Moon is well dignified by being in its own sign.

The Moon is, however, in the cadent 12th house, which is not a good place to be, and Saturn is peregrine in Scorpio. If Saturn were well dignified, it might be another story. But in addition to Saturn being peregrine, is dispositor, Mars, is in a close applying square to Venus, ruler of the 10th house, which rules the employer who decides whether you get the job or not here.

Venus is also on the cusp of the 6th house but is not entering the 6th house, (as would be appropriate for someone about to offer you a job), on account of it being retrograde, so your prospective employer is not about to give you a job!

As an aside, Skylight34 gave the 7th house to the employer. However, 7th house relationships are with people with whom the querent is on equal terms - partners in marriage, contestants in a court battle, buyer and seller negotiating a deal. But an applicant for a job is not on equal terms with a prospective employer. The applicant is effectively asking for a favour, or beneficence from the prospective employer, in whose gift it is to give the job, or not. That is most definitely a 10th house relationship, not a 7th.

Last edited:

GalacticLight

Thank you very much for all your answers :happy:.

When I was looking your answers I asked new question: "Will I get job soon?". I believe you.
I got strange chart because it's all at the late degrees.
ASC (Lib) 29 (via combusta) and VenusR
Moon 29 Leo
Job (Sun) 28 Capr (intercepted sign)

Is the answer "no" again (because of the late degrees)? I'm afraid that something bad will happen (ASC via combusta, VenusR?, Jod with Moon, Sun and POF).
It's too much for me to interpret such chart.

I don't know why, but I have feeling that I will never work again. I must have wrong feeling.

Attachments

• WillIGetJobSoon.jpg
    WillIGetJobSoon.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 25

When I was looking your answers I asked new question: "Will I get job soon?". I believe you.
Moon 29 Leo

Is the answer "no" again (because of the late degrees)? I'm afraid that something bad will happen (ASC via combusta, VenusR?, Jod with Moon, Sun and POF).

I don't know why, but I have feeling that I will never work again. I must have wrong feeling.

Later degree of planet-significator often is a good chance for coming changes in present status. So, if you unemployed than there is a good possibility to get job.

Aquarius358

Moon 29 Leo

No, don't think that! Just because one chart cast for one particular time in one particular location is negative doesn't mean the end of the world as far as your getting work. Everything in life keeps changing and this is reflected in the changing charts.

As to this 2nd chart : the late degrees on the Ascendant usually indicate that it is "too late" for the question, or "too late" for what the question is about. Seeing that you've already asked a question and now know you will probably not get that internet-job, this is actually showing in this chart: it's too late to ask the question, you already know the answer. D'you get what I mean?

It's not a good idea, by the way, to ask a question about something and then - very soon after - ask a similar question as a kind of "test" for astrology to answer you! Not a good idea at all. More often than not, the 2nd question will be difficult to understand or show difficult things like late degrees etc. such as you have here.

Logically, if you keep on applying for different jobs, one of your applications will surely come good if you stay positive and have the right qualifications for it. Don't give up yet! :)

The Via Combusta is thought to be a bad/negative place for the Moon, mainly. Not all the planets are affected negatively by being in the Via Combusta.
___

I disagree with an earlier correspondent that 6th ruler represents a job. This is not the generally held (traditional-horary) view because the 6th House is a cadent house with negative connotations and, as such, will always be a negative. Now, in life, this can't possibly - or logically - be the case if it's used to represent work or a job! The 6th ruler signifies people who work hard at jobs or plumbers or electricians or carpenters who are employed by you …

The 6th ruler always signifies colleagues with whom you work, too and/or anxiety or illness. But 6 ruler does not represent the job itself that you do as a casual or permanent employee and which occupies a lot of your time and effort and for which you are paid. If you're digging a ditch around your house, for instance, then that's a 6th House job.

The 10th House is a house that is 'public view' - it is, after all, on the Midheaven - an elevated place, a prominent place - a dignified place - which fits with its signification for a job or a position that you hold. It also signifies a business that you might run. You are in 'public view' when you work at a job or run a business. Of course, it also signifies such elevated people as the boss (if you were asking a question about your boss) and it also signifies the government of your country (or state). Don't use 6th ruler to signify your job that you hold or that you want to get. Use 10 ruler.
____

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
You applied for a job via the internet?

I'm just thinking out loud here (and perhaps foolishly) but I agree with the no answer. Venus Rx (the job) separates from the Sun and usually you want to see your significators applying to one another. Venus is separated from everyone but the opposition to Jupiter, and even that isn't going to perfect because she will station direct first. I don't think the job itself is not genuine, as Venus is fairly well in sect (sign, degree, quadrant, though we prefer to see her coming behind the Sun in a night chart) and has some dignity.

What I'm speculating about is the applying for a job over the internet. 3rd house is communications which could include communications via the internet. I'm wondering if there isn't some problem with the application itself. The third sign is Libra, but it's intercepted, and Mars is in the 3rd. Venus also rules the third sign. So job/application are the same retrograde planet.

Moon's next aspect is a trine to Saturn, and Saturn in Scorpio means rejection for the Moon. Plus, Saturn is the exaltation ruler of the 3rd sign.

Anyway, just makes me wonder if it isn't the job that is the problem per se but the application.

dr. farr

Even for me the ascending degree of the new chart is "too late" (and I'll consider as reliable horary charts up to 29 degrees, but this one is beyond even that) I'd say, re-ask this question again at a (somewhat) later time...

Harold

Is the answer "no" again (because of the late degrees)?

I think the late degree ascending is because you have asked the question already. Traditional authors - particularly in the 17th century - gave one reason for a late ascendant as an indication that the querent had asked the question before....

GalacticLight

It might be. I asked the last time on 19.Sept ASC (19,31) Gemini. (When will I get a job.)

Thank you again for all your answers. It's all very helpful for me, specially the descriptions (as the difference between the 6th and the 10th house).

Last edited:
I'm also following traditional use of 6th house, yet I've noticed many times of Mars transiting 6th house significantly increasing work load.
Also 6th house more important in charts of self employed or who's running own business. I this case 6th house acting literally like "delivering service".
I've seen charts of business owners with insignificant 10th but active 4th(own house, firm, shop etc.), 3rd(acting in neighboring area), 6th and 7th(clients).