Future relationship

I reconnected with an ex and while we are currently just friends I asked if we would be in a romantic relationship in the future?

I am 1st house, Libra/Venus. He is 7th house, Aries/Mars. Venus and Mars are in our respective 5th houses. No aspect between Venus and Mars but moon and sun are conjoined. I am not sure if this is good or bad. Saturn in 1st - does that show that I am concerned about the matter? Moon in 4th house, I am thinking about the past, maybe?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• Is there a future relationship.jpg
    Is there a future relationship.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

In my opinion this answer is applicable for the next 6 weeks (number of signs between significator Venus around to significator Mars, weeks estimated due to cardinal signs on the angles)

-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-quesited (him, relationship) = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-Venus flows away from Mars = - testimony
-Venus/Mars make no applying aspect = - testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from Mars = - testimony
-quesited Mars in querent's 12th house of disappointment, querent's Venus is in quesited's 12th house of disappointment; these = - testimonies

So, in my opinion, the answer is: over the next 6 weeks a renewed relationship (love relationship) will not develop between querent and quesited (these circumstances might change after a couple of months-if still interested at that time, the question can be asked again)

rafaella

With New Moon, combust Moon it straight away is a negative answer, unfortunately.

Venus/Mars do oppose later on. I think you may try to get together but things just don't work out. Saturn in 1st also means some delay. So I'd say no relationship between you two in the next 6 months... Ask again after that.

Dr. Farr & Rafaella,

Thank you both for your help delineating this chart. Hopefully, if I feel the need to ask this question again in 6 months, I will be knowledgeable enough find the answer myself. :wink: