Polagamy in my chart?

kazman32

Hello, haven't been here in a while, I hope this doesn't get to long winded, but I have a question I really want to ask. For along time I have embraced the idea of a plural relationship. I have been with my current g/f 5+ yrs and she is in total agreement. She could never have kinds and I do have a daughter but we don't speak, I tried my hardest to try and help her, but she is following in her mother's footsteps, drugs,booze,19 and pregnant for the 2nd time. Anyway, I never had the urge for a child until the last year or so. My g/f is unable to have children she is 49 I am 44. But we have discussed how we would like to raise a child along with another woman. We have prayed about this a lot, and recently I (we) met a woman who lives about 3 hrs away. She is younger (34) doesn't have kids now but is is undecided about in the future. We have been talking every-day and I am going to meet her soon. She wants to be a part of a plural relationship the same as we do. Our talks have been great! I don't want to get my hopes up but it seems like it might be the perfect fit, we want to be a 'family' so badly. I love women and always have, I treat them with respect and honesty. Is there anything in my chart that would point to my polygamous tendencies? Also is there anything indicating possible children later in life for me? I know i have 2 yod's. I forget the term for the one in the 5th house but it has 2 sides almost forming another separate yod, (I think) Anyway, if someone would please take a peek and see if anything sticks out, and/or correct me where I'm wrong...also, if there is anything else noteworthy...I truly appreciate this, thanks for your time and knowledge. I also have a better chart in my profile..was having a hard time uploading it.

Attachments

• 2456357518764.gif
    2456357518764.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

RosieOne

There are some things that horoscopes ala Tropical astrology can't tell us. Your gender, race, culture, sexual orientation, your caste or social level...I like that about astrology!

I can tell you that with Aries Midheaven you are here to be a pioneer and that you have a busy 11th House, making you a paradigm shifter. You are also inspired by love affairs and children, ala Neptune in the 5th House. Just stay awake and don't fall into illusion. You do have a tendency to be in love with being in love, and being Moony for a baby is OK, but be prepared to change lots of diapers and put your nose to the grindstone - kids are work. You know this from experience.

StillOne

I think it would be helpful to post a chart from astro.com. Make sure to include the tables as well. The chart you posted is a bit difficult to read imo.

gen6k

polygamy is good for you.

the gemini stellium in the 11th is the open-network section.

the 10th house aries would be more traditionally orientated albeit sexual because of the 10th being ruled by saturn, but it is conjunct NN. this jupiter in aries conjunct NN is looking more to make a standing in changing it where it is influences the norm instead by the mc. jupiter is the expansion of world view in terms of actions and physicality (aries) conjunct NN in aries which is about shifting.

the gemini stellium is square uranus and pluto conjunction and even if its virgo its both uranus with pluto. the ruler of that house is mercury in gemini.

uranus and pluto create deeper revolution that are able to shatter the ground of preconceptions.

the gemini stellium in the eleventh wants exploration including mars exploration from certain general groups.

the pisces moon is intimate and explorative of the psychology in the 8th. your moon needs to reach that point of depth which is contra your gemini stellium that looks for lateral connections. your pisces moon is still understanding of the situation.

the neptune in 5th is romantic.

the saturn in 2nd connected to the stellium keeps your values and security stable.

this is why its not good to stereotype signs. even if this chart is stereotypical polygamy from the apperence points.

http://www.vice.com/slutever/polygamy-lolz-or-nolz

shes a Cancer with a Libra ascendant. usually a Cancer would flinch more, but Libra is a social sign. she is able to tackle riskier subjects on camera even if she is probably slightly more monogamous in person. the Cancer to Libra midpoint is around Leo which creates this midpoint fire energy that is harder to achieve without the cardinal square. her moon is probably in scorpio although not a dark portion.

Last edited:

kazman32

Thank you very much everyone...yes I do get dreamy a bit and I have to remind myself children are hard work...The children thing is still up in the air..but the plural relationship itself is coming along, I love my g/f dearly, and am having feelings for this new woman as well. We are all 3 in agreement that this is what we want to pursue...again thank you and I do have a better chart in my profile, I will try and get it posted..

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_kevin_hp.807.52564.gif
    astro_w2at_01_kevin_hp.807.52564.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: