Astro Lover and Explorer/Seeker/Artist

jgarfield

Hey all!
I LOVE discussing astrology. I am familiar with Tropical astrology and my greatest teachers have utilized the Evolutionary style. I like this style for its intuitiveness, flexibility, and healing-orientation, still rooted in tradition I appreciate other styles as well and am open. I'm certainly into Chiron and to ome extent I enoy learning about asteroids and other bodies/planets as well. Open to learning much more! That's why I'm here. Rumination, exploration, opening and enhancing perspectives or limited lens.
I have never made money reading charts though I conisder my skill decently honed - maybe in a few years I might be good enough to throughly read a chart. I've learned a lot since I became more interested and invested in astrology in 2012 - and still PLENTY I have yet to learn!
I am in my late 20s and live in the US in a big city. I grew up here and have lived and traveled somewhat extensively elsewhere. I returned in 2011 and have been mostly settled here since then.
I'm interested in quite a range of things! You might make some guesses from looking at my chart.
I already have questions I'd like to throw into the fold here, but I think I will save those for a different post.
I look forward to discussions to come, and all we may learn together.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 33