am I good at reading tarot cards?

red

I have one problem with tarot cards. I do not like to predict the future. I am just uncomfortable, although when I pull cards I probably get a ''sense'' of what to be, BUT I am uncomfortable telling a querent that things that they are hoping for will not happen.

I have asked if I am any good at it as a preliminary question in hope I would have answers to questions like 'what am I supposed to do with this gift' from this horary chart. May be, just may be someone can help me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_63_am_i_good_at_reading_tarot_hr.26027.51222.jpg
    astro_2gw_63_am_i_good_at_reading_tarot_hr.26027.51222.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 22

Lillytoday

Hi Red,

i took a look at your chart: Here is the judgement: This is a question on 9th house (higher knowledge). Venus lord 9 has dignity by triplicity/day-chart. So this shows your skills are of a certain solidity although you are not a master of the art...
However there is mixed mutual reception with sqared moon/Your heart and feelings, moon likes venus lots, but venus receives moon in detriment... so that shows clearly the work afflicting you emotionaly opposite venus is jupiter very close, might show your clients... opposition being not the ideal kind of connection... also Saturn Lord 1/you conjunct mercury are in aspect... sextile to Venus and trine to jupiter - again jupiter receiving Saturn into detriment. clients afflicting you as thinking person.
Finally between saturn and venus there is also mixrd mutual reception onlly here its the other way round, tarot work likes you but you are in clinch with it saturn in detr. of venus... so what a mess...

after all the chart just shows, what you actually now already - that you feel unconftable with the process... so maybe you should just dont perform it...

best regards from Germany, Thorsten

red

Hi Red,

i took a look at your chart: Here is the judgement: This is a question on 9th house (higher knowledge). Venus lord 9 has dignity by triplicity/day-chart. So this shows your skills are of a certain solidity although you are not a master of the art...
However there is mixed mutual reception with sqared moon/Your heart and feelings, moon likes venus lots, but venus receives moon in detriment... so that shows clearly the work afflicting you emotionaly opposite venus is jupiter very close, might show your clients... opposition being not the ideal kind of connection... also Saturn Lord 1/you conjunct mercury are in aspect... sextile to Venus and trine to jupiter - again jupiter receiving Saturn into detriment. clients afflicting you as thinking person.
Finally between saturn and venus there is also mixrd mutual reception onlly here its the other way round, tarot work likes you but you are in clinch with it saturn in detr. of venus... so what a mess...

after all the chart just shows, what you actually now already - that you feel unconftable with the process... so maybe you should just dont perform it...

best regards from Germany, Thorsten

Hi there,

Thank you for having a look at the horary chart.

yes you are right,am not a master of the art, I don't claim to be, but I am very good at tarot, and you are right I have a formidable rapport with my cards. Yes they like me :) I get the best advice from my cards (lol)

yes you are right, I have mixed feelings...I don't feel uncomfortable with the process though, I am very drawn to the occult, so I really love tarot cards, and other divination, but I am uncomfortable predicting the future. That's what I find issue with.

So may be I should only read for myself and for people I care about. Have been wondering about the reason behind this gift.If I am meant to do something with it.