Will we ever love together again?

dandelionnn

He is Mercury and I'm guessing so am I since Gemini rules Mercury. Can we be two planets at one time?
Mercury conjuncts Venus in applying aspect. Does that mean we're in tune and we feel the same way?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_204_willweeverbetogetheragain_inlove.41820.1565.jpg
    astro_2gw_204_willweeverbetogetheragain_inlove.41820.1565.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 35

PlutonicAnna

I am sorry, but I am afraid that you won't be together in the very near future.

Both significator of querent (Merc) & quested (Jup) are located in the 12th house, a house of secrecy, but they are not in the same sign, so they can't see each other. There isn't any connection between them.
Because Mercury is ahead and runs faster than Jupiter there won't be a connection soon.

Mercury (you) is strong because it is it's own sign, but, like anoop.indirapuramghazibad stated, it is combusted. It is under influences of the Sun. Not a good sign :(

The Moon can also be a significator for the querent (you).
The last aspect of the Moon is, a conjunction with Mars in Virgo. Did the two of you had some fight?
The next aspect of the Moon is a square with Venus-retro in House 12.
This could be a 'healing of love', but being retro and located in the 12th House, it doesn't look all that good.
After that event, Moon will trine Jupiter. This could give some positive result in the long run. But I am not sure. Jupiter is not well located in House 12.

I guess you have to solve some issues (Venus retro) before you will get a positive outcome.

What do you think about the 4 planets in House 12? Is there some kind of secrecy?

The conjunction of Mercury with the Sun; is there a male person, who has some kind of influence or power over you?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

This is Vedic Method, and this is based on the linkage of Asc. Lord and the Lord of the house from which we need result. Now the point is, the person who has asked the question is combust, and but its not a permanent feature, indicates, natal is not confident or is dis-hearten.
But when? It may take time, may be a year, when Jupiter will transit on Asc. ie. Gemini. Provided natal is interested (because Merc. is combust)

Last edited:

dandelionnn

I'm not sure which method I should take in as a permanent answer, anoops or plutonians? The methods are different. Anna seems more negative whereas Anoops is more positive.

Anna, yes me and him did have a fight, it was a misunderstanding, that we still didn't get it out of the way completely, so I think Venus being in retrogade, do you mean I should solve this issue with him? We don't talk about it anymore, but I guess that it doesn't mean that I shouldn't bring it up.
Anna, no, I don't think so. No one has any power over me. And secrecy, what secrets do you think are being hidden away?

Anoop, who is Natal, are you referring to me? And you're right, if you're referring to me; I do lack confidence. But I love him and we had a good thing. Like Anna said, we did get into a fight..if I bring it up again, things will probably get better.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

I am seriously starting to have strong feelings that he and I will be together again, and since usually my instincts are true thanks to my very watery natal chart, I will stick to that truth and not let go.

So, how can I find the HARD honest truth in my natal chart?

Last edited:

dandelionnn

I guess you have to solve some issues (Venus retro) before you will get a positive outcome.

What do you think about the 4 planets in House 12? Is there some kind of secrecy?

The conjunction of Mercury with the Sun; is there a male person, who has some kind of influence or power over you?

What kind of issues could this chart be referring to? We've had a fight around February but every time I try to bring it up again, he tries not to say anything about it. What's past is past I would think that trying to talk about it again wouldn't exactly bring any good.
What kind of issues would I have to solve with Venus in retro? As I don't really know.