Sagittarius / Taurus

brg2

Hi. My name is Brett. I am a computer programmer and aspiring Astrologer! I built the site okluna.com because I couldn't find a very fast and efficient moon sign calculator. Whenever I was out with friends and needed to lookup someone's signs, all the sites out there were really bad! So I made okluna and here I am! Haha. I hope you like the site.

My birthday is November 29, 1982. I am a Sadge/Taurus. My sagittarius nature makes me very philosophical and I love to travel! My taurus moon makes me very grounded and responsible (I think! haha). I love astrology and love to be around others that feel the same way! If you have any questions I would love to chat! I am trying to make Okluna into a dating site one day, where people can come and find others that match their qualities and chat through a web interface. Until then, I am keeping the moon sign calculator because I know I need it almost everyday.

Try out the wikipedia tool (Click the '!' button) and enter someone's name (celebrity) like Barack Obama, and after a few seconds their date of birth and astrology info will show up fast! If you drop down the info box on the lower left corner, you can click on one of the planets and it will pop up a window explaining what the planet and sign mean.

I hope you like it, and I look forward to helping other's out on this forum!

Take care,
Brett :happy: