Will we ever become more than just friends?

fensi88

Hi!
I got ASC 21:26SCo, so you are Ma at 28:33Pi and he is Venus (ruler of 7, but interesting and 11 house too!) at 7:46 Cn in 8 house (sex, more than friends) and because Venus will trine Mars the answer is "yes". But there is one thing taht I do not like, Sun is at the same degree as Nodes, and that is indicator of some catastrofe. In this chart Su is intercepted ruler of 9 house. I do not know if this is important in this case, because Sun is not one of the rules which we look at, so let's wait and see what Radu can tell about this.

C

Curious

Wow! Thank you very much for your kindness and response!

I really wasn't expecting any type of response, so to see this, this means so much to me, thank you so kindly! (Sorry, I just can't stop saying Thank you!)

Hmm, yes but a catastrofe perhaps? That is very interesting. I am anxious to learn more about that, and again, thank you so much =)

C

Curious

I'm sorry to bother again, but I'm not asking because impatience or just because of disbelief of what you said or anything like that, rather just to fullfill my curiosity (Taurus sun, Gemini moon here haha) ...

but I was wondering when these events would happen? I saw that you could estimate time as well in someone else's post (I like to read other posts too because I'm trying to learn as well) I'm sorry if the question appears to be very trivial. I tried doing my chart on my own to save you the trouble *I posted it in the first post* but it keeps saying July 9th when I put in June 9th. :(

Thanks again