Is this right time to start new business

rohitad

Hi
I have been through Ketu maha dasha since 2014
Lost my dear one and job twice fist in 2017 and then now in November 2021

Please review my horoscope and guide me is this right to start new business or continue search for Job
Already struggled for 1.5 years previously for job before got current one but now financial stability is not there and many not be able to sustain for such long time if not earning well

Date of birth :22.02.1976
Time :00:50
Place :Mumbai , India

Please suggest suitable remedies to relieve the issue

Last edited:

astrologymagic

Any business with an investment does not have the potential to bring you profit. However, you may do any business without investment, like any kind of consultant (property, vehicle, agriculture), interiors, events or even trainer or teacher of some kind. Anything that involves interacting and meeting lot of people will increase planetary support.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

rohitad

Hi
Thank for reply
Could you explain as per astrology what caused job loss and any scope to find new one
Currently looking for new job very actively

Regards ,
Rohit

astrologymagic

Knowing your profession will help. There could have been some kind of a communication related conspiracy from your colleagues during your ongoing VE-VE period. The transit of MA and ME in the 12th house of VE might have added fuel to the situation.

There is a scope to find a job by mid Dec-2021, however, you might have to compromise on the pay and accept what is offered within this period. Unless you are in some technical job role, the period ahead won't be too supportive in the first half of 2022.

www.astrologymagic.xyz

rohitad

Hi
You seems to be absolutely correct because I have feeling that there is a conspiracy by colleague
I want to request you to guide me with below
1)Any remedies to perform so I do not face financial problems in future
2)What is my future estimation- regarding professional growth , new business venture and properly gain I just want to know if there is any scope estimated by astrology and if so from when is beat time

rohitad

Knowing your profession will help. There could have been some kind of a communication related conspiracy from your colleagues during your ongoing VE-VE period. The transit of MA and ME in the 12th house of VE might have added fuel to the situation.

There is a scope to find a job by mid Dec-2021, however, you might have to compromise on the pay and accept what is offered within this period. Unless you are in some technical job role, the period ahead won't be too supportive in the first half of 2022.

www.astrologymagic.xyz

Dear Sir ,
I would like to reply to your questions on my profession
I am working as Quality Manager in a multinational firm in India by profession which produces safety products
A graduate in Indiustrial Engineering